Oksana

Russian Immigrant with

39 Lawyers

10/17/2010 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Oksana Grigorieva -- who has said she doesn't have the power to fight the Mel Gibson machine -- has hired a grand total of 39 (THIRTY-NINE) lawyers so far ... to wage legal war on her behalf.

1015-oksana-lawyer-tally-credit
All 39 lawyers have been doing legal work for Oksana in her fight with Mel.  Even more shocking, we know at least 18 of the 39 lawyers have submitted more than $1 million in legal bills to the court ... and they're asking the judge to make Mel pay the tab.

As for the 39 lawyers who have jumped on board team Oksana, they include: Lisa Bloom, Martin Garbus, Daniel Horowitz, Eric George, Sonia Lee, Robin Sax, John Carlson, James Spertus, Ezra Landes, Mary Fulginiti, Amy Hinkley, Dan O'Malley, Suzie Obeda and Amanda Touchton.

But there's more ... the firm of Trope and Trope has put the following lawyers on Oksana's case:  Sorrell Trope, Anne Kiley, Angela Harris, Bret Hunter, Hillary Slevin, James Durant, John Ellis, Jennifer Leong, Jonathan Pakravan, Katie Heersema, Lori Howe, Melanie Shornick, Mark Patt, Sophie Bidet, Sarah Luetto, Thomas Dunlap and Tara Scott.

And, the firm of Freid and Goldsman have put the following lawyers on Team Oksana: Manley Freid, Gary Cohen, Marci Levine, Janet Kaplan, Cori Steinberg, Susan Park, Jill Foley Alexander and Kristine Capell.

And the irony -- at the moment Oksana has no family law attorney repping her ... almost all of them have either been fired or quit.

john

Since Halloween is coming up soon, I was wondering if GloriaHOLE and Daughter will show up as "witches" again. I mean, they just look like what I think a witch should like. The complexion and dark-evil eyes and long pointed nose. They just seem like "witches".
I guess if you do "evil" stuff long enough , start to look the part. Weird , isn't it?

I mean I wouldn't think or GloriaHOLE or Spawn as "fairy godmother" or "sleeping beauty", would you?

mimik

How old IS she anyway? Could Sweets be right???

john

you're as delusional as mad mel the deadbeat

Posted at 8:32 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by TMZgossip

99.99 percent of us know , we KNOW in our heart, that MEL is not a deadbeat dad. And you just are saying what the wicked witch of the NORTH Gloriahole's daughter is saying on courtyard steps. So , I believe oksana and her new lawyer is delusional, as are you! :)

If we took a POLL and asked is MEL a deadbeat dad, I bet at least 90-99 percent would say NO.
Is oksana a Lying Gold-digger Extortionist 80-100 percent would say YES.
So , maybe since the majority think MEL is not deadbeat dad, maybe you are delusional one. Think about it. :)

Sorntolc

Until the evidence of his bad behaviour surfaced, begininig with Violet Kowal leaking their promiscous affair, many media were aware, that Mel was in a conflict between Oksana & his former wife. Many details pointed this way & especially when the (alleged) annullment of his marriage & rumours of an Xmass wedding surfaced, it was difficult to see what was actually going on behind the scene.

Truth is that from being in love with Oksana & still in public trying to be the responsible man & forthcoming father, he was in deep conflict with himself & the things he had done. While officially insisting to be the "good guy", he gave in to his addictions & continued secret affairs with prostitutes & other heavy addictions.

When this all tumbled down upon Mel in the world wide media, Oksana decided to cease her attempts to cooperate with him & instead to let the authorities decide about his behaviour from the evidence on the phonecalls & emails.

This was all a consequence of Mel's lack of gentlemanship while his girlfriend was pregnant.

Gia

I REALLY hope Mel is not required to pay the legal fees for all those lawyers!! I would think/hope there would be some stipulation that states he only pays for "reasonable costs". Anyone have any info on how that works?

john

I said yesterday, things are gonna get REALLY HOT in these rooms the NEXT WEEK.

Oksana's PR firm and GloriaHOLE'S Spawn are gonna bounce on PRO MEL people with a vengeance.

GloriaHOLE'S Spawn said , it's TMZ that is the enemy and so they are taking the FIGHT into this room.

THEY WILL LOSE!

Tellthetruth59

@Snorty - Violet Kowel has offered zero proof that she had an affair with Mel - at least to the press. Where's that lie detector test she claims to have taken? Whoops! Musta' got lost. So far she claimed the affair to NE and got paid for it. Then she went on Geraldo and changed up her story from fab sex to verbal abuse - and likely got paid for that too. Then she hightailed her well ridden azz to LE because she was being threatened by Ox and Mr. Potato Head and she wanted out. 1+1=2

Confused

New thread is up.

Sorntolc

SCORN-Knack the Miserable (Sorntolc)

Go crawl back into your dark cave! Oksana is a gold-digging Lying Extortionist. And she did it before to other rich guys. That is a FACT. She is not a helpless little victim. She is a COLD and calculating WHORE who has 39 lawyers and many PR firms who has for MONTHS bad mouthed MEL, day after day. Mel has been silent and in PRAYER! :)

Posted at 8:21 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by john

JOHN-the-minor-minion-of-his-Mighty-Father-Mel.

Blame it all on Oksana & her "lowers" you cyclops.

Never realize Mel misused his powers to undermine it all.

Well, perhaps, but I doubt it, Mel HAS come to deeper thoughts about his own misbehaviour during Oksana's pregnancy. Mel HAS been told by his laywers to keep silent, YES but we actually know how he sounds when he expresses himself, what kind of a chauvinistic prayer that is:

Muppet

I believe Gibson is a racist anti-semetic boor

how's that?

Posted at 8:50 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by TMZgossip

You bash on Harvey Levin for alledgedly being gay, should you be treated the same way as Mel Gibson because you have an opinion?

KM

TMZgossip

I like your honest post..I think most of us are pretty close on all the points...One thing I would like to add though about the extortion...I believe that the judges and lawyers only heard a portion and that was what was ruled on during mediation...It was what was behind closed doors that the real extortion took place...I think we all know that fact...she did not play her cards in mediation of it would have blown it.

KM

TMZG

I have to add, I don't believe she feared him....MHO...not at all, she goaded him...yo udon't do that if you are fearful and abused....from experience

Sorntolc

Posted at 9:00 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by KM

No, Oksana long tried to cooperate with Mel, keep the evidence hidden & eventually destroyed, if he was willing to change his ways & be fair to her.

When the Violet Kowal affair was leaked Oksana lost her last respect of Mel, relizing she could never trust this man in any ways. That's when she decided to walk out & instead of an agreement in mutual understanding, taking the evidence to the autorities to decide how to get along with these matters.

KM

Sorntolc

I HAVE NO INTEREST IN WHAT YO HAVE TO SAY...

KM

TMZgossip

I can only comment on my experience and I would never goad or threaten or attempt "extortion" from someone I feared would hurt me or my children....I think that is a pretty basic concept of abused victims...I was first shocked when I heard his racial rants...but when I heard teh other tapes, I fel t HIS desperation, not hers....it literally sent chills up my spine to hear him...to me he was the one hurt not her....IMO

Previous 15 Comments | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments