Oprah & Gayle -- Pajama Jammy Jam in the Woods

10/16/2010 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King weren't just doing a little fly fishing during their recent trip to Yosemite National Park -- they full out became one with nature.

1016_oprah_winfrey_camping_launch_tmz_ex
A fellow camper snapped these pics of O and Gayle during their camping expedition a few weeks back. And even though they were surrounded by a camera crew for Oprah's show, O took it upon herself to scramble up some eggs for breakfast ... in her favorite pair of PJs.

You have not lived until you've had Oprah's Omelette Surprise.

No comment

Yosemite is beautiful. A lot of bears, I wonder who was protecting them from da'bears.

bring back recent posts

HAHAHA...omg..I bet that will be a fun show to watch, I cracked up alot watching them when they did that road trip, Gayle was a blast! Looks like fun!!

Jimmy Jam

Yosemite is the most beautiful National Park in the world.

Oprah should have tried hiking the Half Dome trail to the top.

Everyone should see Yosemite at least once in their life.

JLS

How about some truth here. This couple needs to own up and come out. Oprah is bisexual-nothing wrong with it unless you deny it. Why do this and make people wonder. In 6 decades of living I have never invited another woman to go camping with me. It would cause most of my girlfriends to raise an eyebrow back at me. Oprah is not what she seems. She appears to value truth. Not so.

durrr...

i love camping!! it's the greatest!! :D

garyleenance@yahoo.com

I wish Oprah would just "come out", I've thought she was a lesbian for years...

awards

Glad she exposed Yosemite to the Oprah Nation! They need a few million more campers there... As previously posted, everyone should camp there at least once! Nothing compares!

OMG

JLS you need to go somewhere and shutup, just becasue you and your girlfriends don't go camping together doesn't mean Oprah and her bff can't go and hav a good time camping.

Sin D

C'mon...let them do their t-r-i-b-b-i-n-g in peace.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribadism

JoeBone

When I go to Yosemite I like to see the beauty of nature, not two fat old cows.

R

Those pajamas in the great outdoors just scream gay. And who the hell is taking these pictures?

Sugar Kitty

LOL at all those camera peeps while they are trying to show they a roughing it.

blstheone

Yall poor azzes ain't got **** and ain't worthy to carry O's big azz draws!

South Beach

The last time Oprah and Co hit the road, the "cross country" series, the 2 of them ended up in a department store buying sheets. Poor Gayle had to tell Big O the store had 800 count sheets, max, and looked scared.

Talk about roughing it. Big O's "let them eat cake" moment. Absurd.

b

Looks like Gayle must have had the strap on last night. Opra is doing the cooking after a nice porking. How dumb does she think we are?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments