Justin Bieber Investigated for Assault in Canada

10/17/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber is reportedly being investigated by police in Richmond, British Columbia after an alleged incident at laser tag facility ... this according to various reports in Canada.

Justin Bieber assault.
A 12-year-old boy claims Bieber (seen above at the laser tag place, with his father) hit him while playing a game, according to the reports, though he suffered no visible injuries.

A rep for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police tells TMZ the incident was reported to authorities by the boy's father. Though the rep wouldn't confirm anything about Bieber, they did say they are in the process of interviewing witnesses.

The popular Canadian blog ZackTaylor.ca says they spoke to a staffer at the facility who says that during the game, Bieber was cornered by several kids "and accidentally hit the kid while running away."

We spoke to a rep for Bieber yesterday who said it was absolutely untrue.

marcel

laisser le tranquille svp

Eva-Nicole Otters

If Justin Bieber hit me, i'd probably hit him back. I don't really care for him, but my x-friend does. I think that it was wrong what he did even if it was a mistake.

lancedc1943

There are two stories about what happend. If the kid got accidentally hurt while playing,that's the chance you take when you play. If the other story is true and the kid was calling Justin a ***got and Justin was trying to leave and brushed the kids arm away so he could. The kid should be the one in trouble. Don't know which story is true, but Justin is a great kid and did nothing wrong. Maybe the kid's dad, wants to get rich?

Jenna

Ever heard of self-defense. Stupid a*s 12 year olds need to get a life.

cinchr3

What is wrong with this little kids father? Must have seen big dollar signs because it was Justin Bieber. The little kid is a jerk and to bad Justin didn't really kick his you know what! Justin I'M 100% with you.

cinchr3

I guess this 12 year old kid thinks he can say and do what ever he wants. Well it's time he learn you can't. He is really stupid and so is his father the lawyer. A real get rich plan if you ask me.

gluebomb

justin bieber is a ***got

Kelsey

This is rediculous!!! People have to stop telling all of these lies to get Justin in trouble. Hes def not like that and I can tell he isnt. He loves his fans. He would never hit someone EVER! I hope people drop this because its def not true. Justin i feel ya! I know how u feel getting blamed for stuff u didnt do. I hate having that happen to me so I just wanted to ssay that(:

Heloize

Nossa‼

mandy

crzxy just doing that to get attention

carouser

Apparently the kid's parents aren't Beliebers… or don’t realize he could have them ritually disemboweled by an army of rabid 10-year-old Twitter followers with a few flicks of his finger.

I guess with fame there really is no time for fun and games. No wonder kiddie stars always miss out on their childhood, they don’t have to be playing laser tag to be easy targets (but that does make writing tabloids about it even more fun).

BB

Bieber is a little gay canadian sissy boy. Why is he playing with 12 year olds? Parents hide your little boys we have another Michael Jackson on the loose!

sheree

LOOKS TO ME LIKE SOMEBODY WAS SEEING DOLLAR SIGNS!!!

NEEDLESS TO SAY I THINK ITS B.S.

Lala

Wow,, this guy jst wants to get freakin money.. im not a justin fan, in fact i hate him, but seriously.. whiny lil kid nd his dad got issues,,

isaac

OMG I THINK THAT DUME POP START DESERVES IT HE IS A PUNK THAT THINKS HE IS ALL THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!