Oksana's Newest Lawyer

Angry at Mel, TMZ

10/17/2010 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's latest addition to her legal team is lashing out after our story yesterday -- that Oksana has had at least 39 lawyers working for her in her legal war with Mel Gibson -- claiming Mel has an armada of lawyers and others trying to stomp Oksana down.

1017-oksana-grigorieva-lisa-bloom-getty-ex-credit
Lisa Bloom claims "Mel has a fleet of highly aggressive law firms fighting her at every turn, including one which calls itself a '450+ lawyer business litigation firm -- the largest in the United States devoted solely to business litigation.'"

Although the current war is over custody, support and alleged crimes and not business litigation, Bloom adds, "This is only one of at least four known major law firms behind the scenes, as well as publicists, marketers, and public relations agencies."  Bloom says, "Oksana is a single mother of two who's gone into debt fighting for simple justice."

TMZ broke the story ... at least 18 of Oksana's lawyers have submitted bills to the court totaling more than $1 million, and they've asked the judge to make Mel foot the bill.

Bloom says Oksana has had only "a handful" of different law firms in this case, adding, "Though occasionally other lawyers in their firms may have pitched in."  Bloom says, "It is totally false to say she's had 39 lawyers."  We have listed all 39 lawyers -- Bloom has not said which of the 39 she believes were not working on the case.

Click here to read Lisa Bloom's full statement.

Genna

Hugs Shell!

gonesi

Like I have said in the past....This is NOT a first time occurrence for her. She has had a bad reputation for a long time. LONG BEFORE any of this sh.it hit the fan

Posted at 4:39 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by LA me
//////////////////////////////////////

Is that why she was worried in the email that she felt Mel' s lawyers might paint her as an 'unfit mother' or a prostitue? To prove someone is a prostitute, doesn't money have to change hands?

wondering

Hi Shell, welcome back

Genna

@LA me

Thank you so much for your comments! It is so nice to hear from someone who has reliable information.

Posted at 4:45 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by Genna

-----------------

Let me qualify that...reliable info from certain LA circles.

Who'sThat

ok guys and gals, please no stones but i gotta ask,

LA me,

has anyone said anything about the possibilities of Mel not being the daddy of Lucia? just curious?

wondering

I still think mel should submit a bill for stud services....

Shell

Hugs back to ya, Genna. :)

Firefly

The weather was so beautiful here this past weekend that I didn't want to spoil it by finding out whatever Oxy has done now. But This Lisa Bloom takes the cake. She is coming in at the last minute and making it easier for the remaining Ox team to jump the cart. I hope in the long run that five people go to jail for a long time and they are:

1. Oksana

2. Herzog

3. Horowitz

4. Gloria Allspread

5. Lisa Bloom

I know there are many others, like her mom and sister but these five really are the crap on the bottom of Mel's shoes. It's time he threw those shoes away.

Shell

Hey, wondering...

stud service. LOL

LA me

LA me do you know if hollywood tv is a paid service for pr firms?

Posted at 4:39 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by wondering

You'll need to define what you mean by "Hollywood TV". If you are asking if PR Firms pay entertainment channels to voice their opinion? I guess they might. They are all driven by the all mighty dollar.

Although most tabloid rags usually have to pay for the story. But a very good question indeed.

I would wager that most unscrupulous rags would stoop to being paid to print things that were dictated to them.

VERY GOOD QUESTION.....now you have my brain going round and round.

I'm never going to get some sleep now......

wondering

haha fuddy should be popping in here soon to check on the mornings new posts on tmz ..... yep fuddy is lookin for the letter hahahah

wondering

LA me i meant hollywoodtv the youtube site. its where almost every video clip of ox has been made.

wondering

seeing all the videos of ox coming from hollywoodtv and always the same voice asking questions to her it got me thinking that maybe its a pr pay service that is paid to go out, follow and video pretending to be paps and news type camera crews

KM

Wondering

I thought the same thing about the interviews..same guy, no other paps around..

wondering

KM, i have a strong suspicion that hollywoodtv is a paid service and is used by pr firms to promote their clients.

Previous 15 Comments | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments