'Real Housewives of NJ' Bus Tour -- Total Sellouts

10/18/2010 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Busloads of "Real Housewives" fans are abandoning the safety of their living rooms for a quick thrill ride in NJ -- TMZ has learned, there's a brand new tour of all the show's hot spots ... and it's selling out like crazy.

1015_real_houswives_jersey_tour_EX
The 7-hour trip costs $95 ... and we're told, it includes a drive-by tour of all the housewives' houses, plus a bunch of other show-related stops -- like lunch at The Brownstone catering hall (owned by Caroline and Dina's hubbies), and a shopping trip to Kim DePaola's boutique.

And nip/tuck this -- according to the event company behind the tour, it even includes a glimpse into the housewives' plastic surgeon's office.

A one-time tour was originally scheduled for next Friday -- but in order to accommodate an unexpected surge in demand, it was rescheduled for an upcoming weekend ... and 2-4 additional dates are in the works.

Barbie

I live in NJ and it would cost me about $5.00 to take that tour in my own car.

Save your money ~ Unless you want to take a tour of the Soprano's locations, then you'll get your money's worth !

I don't know why Gilligan's Island just popped into my head...maybe it's the THREE hour tour....

JLS

Does somebody really care about this? Or is it just three bus loads full of nuts....

LAWRENCE

Let me start by saying that I've never watched this show ever. If I had watched this show or a show like the Batchelor I would have hung myself years ago.

I don't believe this for a minute. I think I may be correct when I say that this show has no fans therefore I don't beleive for a second they have sold out any bus. I'll even go as far to say that they hoodwinked TMZ into providing some free advertising. Seriously, were talking about a bus that holds probably sixty people max. That in mind if they sell out five busses were talking about three hundred people that took the tour. Yeah, that's rich.

dave

i can only imagine the gossiping yenta hens that would go on this tour, id love to see a pic of the group that bought tickets

stumpy

Here come the stalkers

Fran

JLS, you hit it on the head, three busloads of nuts.

Rachel Rothechild

If this true they really the money and people who actually pay for this tour have no lives but to live through a pojected image. For that good luck housewives. This so funny that is just sad.

RJ Hunt

7 HOURS ON A PACKED BUS...WITH SOME QUALITY PEOPLE...FA-KIN A...WHERE DO I SIGN UP???

amber

Lindsay has HERPETIC WHITLOW! Be careful!

CanCan

wow....that's pathetic.

Frank Ranu of Ranu's Reviews

Forget the tour. Ranu's Reviews has two tickets to the Posche Fashion show at the Brownstone!! You can win two tickets by making a video impression of Kim D, Kim G or Alina. All the details are at www.ranusreveiws.com.

Hurry, contest ends on 10/25!!!!

tamara

Really? "Busloads"??? I'd like to know how many people are actually taking this trip.

Salina

I find it very funny that people who say how they don't watch the show or can't stand it or make fun of it, actually take the time to comment on it. Closet Housewives fans that's for sure or else you would just ignore the posts on it!

Superman

WTF?!? People need to stop worshiping these famewhores!! Really pathetic!

TAYLOR

SAD THESE PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THERE TIME
THEM FOLLOW SAD EXCUSE FOR HOUSEWIFES AROUND ANOTHER BUNCH OF WOMEN WITH NOTHING TO DO PEOPLE DONT FEED INTO THIS AND PERHAPS IT WILL GO AWAY IF WE ARE LUCKY ENOUGH

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments