Alicia Keys

New Mom State of Mind

10/19/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Four days after giving birth, Alicia Keys and husband Swizz Beatz took their baby boy Egypt for a checkup in NYC on Monday.

media_removed_tmz

Superwoman.

Lou

beau

she'll get rid of her sprem donor after a while..

Joann

Why give the kid a name like Egypt. Poor thing. If they teach him anything I hope it's how to fight...with a name like that he will have to defend himself.

But on the other hand, if he goes to a school with other celeb kids he will fit right in, they all have screwed up names too. Ok, as long as they hang together the kid will be safe. lol.

angel

wow we are haters huh you really are a dumb one. i guess you go for the home wrecker types like her not to mention the s***bags like swizz beatz who not only was cheating on his 1st wife with keyz but was cheating on keyz herself with yet another woman who he knocked up. so if you wanna look at them or just her as greatness and you think real talk is hating you are one sorry person who lives in her own little world.

Glo

Then you're an idiot tooooo! Thank God your kid is lucky to be healthy. Newborns DO NOT belong in public!

RE: Hey Glo why are they idiots? If you think its better to keep your baby locked up in a bubble you are sadly mistaken. I had my baby on a Wednesday out of the hospital Friday morning and shopping with her Friday afternoon and dinner with the in laws friday night. My daughter never once got a cold and was never sick and we lived in the midwest where it snowed during that time. My cousin who's kid was born a week later then me followed your philosophy and that kid was in and out of the hospital all the time because she never developed an immunity to common germs.

Posted at 10:59 AM on Oct 19, 2010 by Lou

Kee

Glo, they are not idiots. TMZ didn't post the whole story. These 2 pics were taken at 2 different times on the same day. In the first one they were out with the baby taking him to the doc, the second one was later after they took the baby home , left him with Alicia's mother and went back out shopping without him.

jeni

It's very old school way of thinking that says to keep the baby inside for 2 weeks. The baby starts developing immunities while the mother is pregnant. I have 4 kids, my oldest i kept inside for 2 weeks like the dr said. When my other children were born I couldn't keep them in for 2 weeks, nothing happened to them. They were all very healthy. This is how people start building immunities. Babies also develop immunities with breastmilk.

Cat

She is NO Superwoman by any means!! Now labeled "HOME-WRECKER"! In the past she put out decent music, now by her actions, see it as trashed. You're done for. Hang your **** with your ****ty husband.......

cherries

she should be at home with her feet up, i'm not a fan of swiss beats and the way he treats women i'm sorry that she fell for this scrub

me

no respect for these two at all, i hate what alicia stands for now, are the picking of men that short where you have steal someone else's?, wait for the divorce before you get with him,, you home wrecker, every one hold your man, low class, ghetto people.

me

West Vasquez

What a stupid name for a person. I guess he thought they were asking him what country he plans to go to when he runs off with her money and her best friend. I thought she seemed like a cool artist, but I can't really respect a person that goes out with a married man. What was that term? Oh I remember, "homewrecker".

the truth

You white folks are so lame!

NOT A FAN

SMH at this mess...........when did it become ok to sleep with another woman's husband while they are still married and living together......I guess that the reward for no morals......... Americans ohhhhhhhhing ahhhhhing and PRETENDING this did not happen......... and it did happened.......... not because he divorced his wife and married you..........so over this mess

my2centsNOW

What's really funny is that the baby was named Egypt which means BONDAGE!! Conceived in bondage and made a B A S T A R D!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments