Tyra Banks

I Fear My 'Mentally Unstable Stalker'

10/19/2010 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tyra Banks is scared to death of a "mentally unstable celebrity stalker" who has allegedly bragged about killing "George Bush Jr." -- and now she's asking a judge for protection.

Tyra Banks stalker.
Tyra has requested a restraining order against 39-year-old Marten Williams, Jr. -- 6'2", 220 lbs -- claiming he has "targeted and harassed and stalked" Tyra and her family since 2006.

In the docs, filed in L.A. County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ, Tyra claims the man has a history of mental illness -- and that he believes "he killed George Bush Jr. and that Michael Jackson is alive and living in Long Beach."

Tyra also claims the man has left several "ominous frightening letters and items" at her Beverly Hills home -- including his prescription medication, L.A. County jail wristbands and note referencing a wedding ceremony set for 1/08/11... the day he believes he will marry Tyra.

In the docs -- filed by top gun lawyer Evan Spiegel -- Tyra states, "I am in fear from Mr. Williams for my personal safety, and that of those around me, including my family and employees."

Williams was just arrested earlier this month for trespassing on Tyra's property. Williams told cops he was bringing Tyra "offerings." He was later placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold ... but Tyra's people believe he may have already been released.

Tyra wants Williams to stay at least 100 yards away from her and her family -- fearing that Williams' conduct will "likely continue and escalate" unless the court steps in.

UPDATE: TMZ has learned ... Tyra was granted a temporary restraining order against Williams which is valid until October 28 -- when a hearing will be held to determine if the restraining order will become permanent.

Sad sad

EVERYONE IS MENTAL!!!!!!!!!! lol

JJ

I'm rooting for the stalker.

Amber

She better get a gun cause a piece of paper isn't going to protect her...I mean think about it...it's just a piece of paper. If he wanted to come on her property she can't wave the paper at him and force him to go away.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

hope he gets her

assmouth

pullin for Marten Williams, Jr!!....maybe he can take out oprah too

Mike

I fear Tyra's CELLPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y do he got

She does`nt have to worry she is only into gayguys and when he finds that OUT he will move to long beach with MJ happyeverafter

If sense were common everyone would have it.

I fear anyone who thinks she contributes anything worthwhile to society.

The Doc Is In

If I were going to stalk a celebrity, it certainly would not be Tyra

nof

I'm afraid of the dude and he doesn't even KNOW me.

nof

papprorattist

Just HIT him with some of those badd duds and models.With all the money she makes hire a personal army

Cynthia J

It's awful that these very sick and dangerous people are all allowed to walk around threatening people, don't take their medications, live in filthy conditions and we leave them there to rot. We can thank Regan for that. Government doesn't want to spend the money to care for these ill individuals. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. This country is doomed.

Paulie

a stalker is pretty scary, you never know what a person is capable of...this guy should be in a mental institution for life, leaving them on their own to take their meds is ridiculous, i'd be a mess if i were tyra, hope this guy leaves her alone...doubt it though

gina

I think it is very scary to have someone stalking you, I don't understand why people are leaving negative comments about Tyra. You don't have to like her but she is a human being and if anyone was in her shoes you would also be freaked. Have some respect for people. What goes around comes around. That's whats wrong with the world today.

West Vasquez

Well if you make a TV show that is tailor made for unstable types, then don't be surprised when those same unstable people come after you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments