Mike Lohan Swears Off Media ... In Statement to Media

10/20/2010 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan just released a statement to the media -- swearing he will no longer talk about his family in public ... right after this one last statement to the media.

1020_milo_zipper_BN_Getty_01

In the no-more-statements statement -- Papa Lohan declares, "I want to make a public statement that I will not be commenting on ANYTHING relating to my daughter Lindsay, or ANYTHING my ex-wife Dina, or any 'sources' related to her, might say."

He continues, "NO MATTER what accusations, lies or conjecture are disseminated to the public about me, for the sake of the ones I love and with hope of creating peace, I WILL NOT respond, in ANY way, to what is said or done, to me."

Michael concludes, "For the sake of those I offended, I apologize and ask their forgiveness ... So please refrain from calling or contacting me."

So there you have it ... the last time Michael Lohan will ever talk to the media about his family ... ever ... for the rest of time.

You believe him, right?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Christina G.

Let's see how long he lasts.

awards

Was Michael Lindsay's first lover?

sloppy seconds

i'm not morbid, but i really, really, really, want to see all of this family die off. that would be great entertainment! maybe one to say a murder, one to suicide, and one in a car accident? yes? come on! when will we get to see it? hahaha

??

This publicity whore will never keep his mouth shut. He lives off the drama he stirs up concerning his daughter and ex-wife. Without that what would he have to sell. A loser who should never have been allowed to be a parent (not that he ever was). He and Dins should go away together for a long weekend (about 20 years or so)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeBJ_Dad

That Dude gots him some Ears on him! Good Lawd

photoopoctomom

Please...not buying it at all. The guy has no other means of making money except by exploiting Lindsay. When you see a story mentioning 'an inside source' is stating...well, he will be the 'source' - the source that SELLS HIS STORIES.

By the way, Michael Lohan - how much did you charge for this 'press conference'.

MICHAEL LOHAN - GET A REAL JOB - A REAL LIFE - AND YOU WILL BE A LITTLE MORE BELIEVABLE

onlyinamerica

The Better He can Here You !!HA ha

LA Native

Maybe so, but my guess is he will still be burning up the comments sections here and at ROL with Dina as usual. They just can't stop.

Amtrak

History tends to repeat itself, and he has made similar statements before. That being said, I do believe people can change if they want to. Time will tell how sincere he is...or isn't.

pat

It could happen.

IF

All these moron papparazzi and gossip sites STOPPED asking him anything at all.

But I'm pretty sure he'll go to the places the paps are at and spew more diarhea of the mouth.

Vegas Wrestling

I give it 10 days!!!

susan

He's been saying this since 2007. Liar Liar Liar.

Amtrak

The sad thing is he'll have to find something to focus his obsessive behaviour on because being calm and rational is just not something that comes easy to him. In a short period of time I suspect we'll see him with some new bimbo on his arm, engaged shortly there-after, domestic violence claims will follow and then the usual hush money pay off. Honestly, you could set your calendar by this guy.

susan

Of course he won't, he will continue to badmouth his family under the name of 'source'

DANA

He find a new way of expresing himself. TMZ comments. Check out for Ernie. ;-)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments