Mike Lohan Swears Off Media ... In Statement to Media

10/20/2010 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan just released a statement to the media -- swearing he will no longer talk about his family in public ... right after this one last statement to the media.

1020_milo_zipper_BN_Getty_01

In the no-more-statements statement -- Papa Lohan declares, "I want to make a public statement that I will not be commenting on ANYTHING relating to my daughter Lindsay, or ANYTHING my ex-wife Dina, or any 'sources' related to her, might say."

He continues, "NO MATTER what accusations, lies or conjecture are disseminated to the public about me, for the sake of the ones I love and with hope of creating peace, I WILL NOT respond, in ANY way, to what is said or done, to me."

Michael concludes, "For the sake of those I offended, I apologize and ask their forgiveness ... So please refrain from calling or contacting me."

So there you have it ... the last time Michael Lohan will ever talk to the media about his family ... ever ... for the rest of time.

You believe him, right?

anonymous

I give him 2 days... Lindsey's next court appearance

Lucky_130

for now

If Mike stopped talking to the news media,
you haters wouldn't know what to do with your empty lives.
He will keep talking and you will keep complaining.

ohdee

Damn... I thought for sure there would finally be a poll at TMZ with 100% of people all voting the same way.

OK, who are the dummies who voted "Yes"?

Ernie

@ Lucky 130 - YOU SAID: "I think the best way to find out if Ernie is Michael is to find out if Lindsays favorite Sesame street character as a child was Ernie."

Now that's funny!!!

Chris

This man is an absolute train-wreck in every sense of the word.

mat

With his personality he can't stop himself. His announcement will be followed by annonymous "leaks", him streaking a major league football game, crashing a Whitehouse state dinner, drinking himself under the table with Snooki.....

Lucky_130

@ Ernie, well it wasnt meant to be funny, but if you got a laugh out of it I hope it was a good one. And if you secretly are Michael, I pray for you and the rest of the family. Forgiveness is very, very important even if folks like Darkrage disagree

Ernie

@ Lucky 130 - first of all ... I again ... for the 50th time state that I am not Michael Lohan.

I agree with you 100% ... forgiveness is the key and I pray along with you that the entire Lohan clan all get on one page and present themselves to God asking first for His forgiveness then turning around and forgiving each other.

If that happens... then I know LL will get better along with the family. However, that might still be quite a bit of time down the road. I say, sooner than later. But who am I? Just another human named Ernie... a sinner saved by the grace of Jesus Christ.

darkrage6

Ernie

@ darkrage6 YOU SAID: "Not everybody belives in God Ernie, and religion isn't always the right path for everybody."

There ya go again darkrage6 using every one of your brain cells to come up with that excellent insight. You truly baffle me with your high intelligent remarks. I am just amased. Please share more with me so I can get closer to your realm. Anything... please just anything.

I just learned not everybody believes in God... and religion isn't always the right path for everybody. I just can't believe it. Thank you sooooooooooo much.

SeaThom

So instead of just not talking anymore he holds a press conference to announce he's going to stop talking..... riiiiiiiiight.... Wacko.

Lucky_130

@darkrage- Dig on this, Jr. Seau has been known in town to be a Christian and someone who loves the lord even though they(all sports players) are all in the Masonic homeboy club.
You dont just pass out at the wheel, and drive off a cliff, and walk away with no injuries without a guardian angel by your side.
Same deal last week when a gunman went to a grade school in Carlsbad and unloaded a magazine clip on children and not "one" was killed. Its Divine Intervention whether you believe in God or not. Watch Pulp Fiction for details

Lindsays Friend

@ darkrage6

****** ABSOLUTELY! *******

... you got THAT right!

religion is NOT the path that everybody chooses --

... and Heaven is DEFINITELY NOT FOR EVERYBODY!

right-on you are!

After all -- why would a Loving God condemn someone who hates Him to an Eternity in His Presence?

That would just NOT be right, now would it? ...

.. I'll be seein' you -- over yonder, acrost th' way, someday ...

forever ...

(just remember, of course, the choice is always yours ...)

in His Love,

Lindsay's Affectionate Fan

darkrage6

Sorry Lucky but that's not nearly enough to convince me of any God existing, maybe i'd believe in God if my cousin hadn't died in a car crash.