Bounty Hunter -- Glowing after Hospital Release

10/21/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dog the Bounty Hunter was back out on the town following his brief hospitalization earlier this month for internal bleeding -- and we gotta say, he couldn't look more ... er ... radiant.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Dog -- whom bad guys can see coming from a mile away ... at night ... in a fog ... without their contacts in -- lit up Boa Steakhouse in L.A. last night.

Get your shine on.

uptodate6977

He is not a murderer! So he rode motorcycles when he was 16 years old. What mistakes have you made in your life. Or have you ever done something great - like getting Andrew Stuart Luster put in prison for his conviction of 86 counts of rape and sodomy to drugged victims. It really disgusts me when people just make snide remarks they think are funny. SO NOT

NickSunset

Dog it is a TANNING BED not a real bed you don't sleep in it for 8 hours you F'ing idiot. And for those that are defending dog he is convicted felon on a Attempted murder charge.

He saw an opportunity to capture a DATE Raper, the guy was basically bringing women back from a bar for a one night stand and they came willingly becuase he was rich.

Dog jumped on that opportunity to make a name for himself and it worked. So to the righteous, don't be fooled by Dog he has current issues he is dealing with his meth addition and tanning bed confusion.

uptodate6977

How do you know he is dealing with Meth addiction? And those women sure didn't go willingly in a drugged out state to lay there unconscious while their bodies were being abused. This was more than date-rape. He (Luster) was a monster. So Dog took him on as a challenge capture. But he is the one who got him and paid dearly for it. With all Luster's money he couldn't buy his way out of the conviction and I hope he serves all 124 years. By the way - is Luster a friend of yours.

Amy

In the first place, I had a similar injury to my right leg as a 14-year-old while roller skating. I'm not sure what was worse, the social worker who believed I'd been abused or the doctor who insisted on giving me codeine for non-existent pain. Secondly I've been that badly sunburned too,and I've seen many folks who were worse off than that. Are we now nitpicking everything?

gimmeabreak

He's a convicted murderer whose served time in prison, for participating in a drug deal gone bad that ended in murder. Get over it, idiots. He's a convicted murderer for the role he played in a drug deal gone bad that ended in murder. So what if he didn't pull the trigger?

Also his name has nothing to do with dogs, or being a dog as you might suspect. it's GOD spelled backward. A nickname his fellow gang members gave him, and a name he still goes by to this day. Yes that's right. Even back then when he was a gang member participating in drug deals turned bad he was a sanctimonious ******* who would pray to God for his fellow gang members. That's how he got his dumbass nickname "Dog". What an ******* he is... it's you apologist that make me sick.

Diane Guilliams

You haters need to get a life. Dog and his family are rare in this world. Yes they have all made mistakes but so have all of you. Who cares about what he looks like. He helps people get off drugs. HE IS NOT ON DRUGS. He is a respected man in the state of Hawaii and the state of Colorado. To Whamo, I have a Bachelors and I watch the show. You are ignorant. You all are judgmental and a-holes! You all make fun of what dog looks like but ya'll are green with envy. Must have been a slow news day. Kids are killing themselves for being bullied, there is too much hate in this world, people are killing each other with guns, and all you all care about is the fact that Dog is too tan. Who gives a rat's ***. There are more DTBH fans out there than haters. So HATES GO AWAY. TMZ why don't ya'll fixate on what is important, people dying in war, families missing their loved ones after they were killed in the war, shot on the streets, stolen by perverts, or died by their own hand because they couldn't stand to be bullied anymore. Leave the Chapmans alone. Ya'll are driven by hate and have nothing better to do than to judge a family you don't know and to judge Dog who helps people take the right path. God walks with this family and guides them in what they do. I am a fan of the Chapmans and I will stand up to haters. I won't let them bully people anymore. TMZ AND HATERS GO AWAY.

Lynds

I find it distributing that people are so quick to spread unkind words because of the way one looks?!?! (Which is fine...wish i had some colour ) What about the good that he is doing?!? Life is cir***stantial and sometimes somebody just needs a hand up...which is what Dog and his family does....maybe before we are so quick to judge someone on their outer appearance, we should look at ourselves and ask what are we doing to facilitate change in someone’s life....Just a thought :)

Lynds

twins98

He is Indian, maybe thats why so red! I am not being racist cause I am part Indian too! So don't start!

jenn

so quik to judge! lol everyone has their moments ,, they have a show they make money ,, doing what they do best ,, everyones gotta make a living ,, I feel bad for people that have to put others down for their own acceptance ,, its just sad lol im sure he knows hes too red lol I dont think people have to call them names lol and for the show its pretty interesting theres always haters out there ! ;D

Dawanda Norman

Ewwwww...He looks like a lobster.

Mimi Wilms

Haters get a life and leave Duane Dog Chapman alone!!! Us fans trust in Dog and his family and there's nothing you haters can do to take that away!!! You guys/girls are just jealous and want attention,so attention is what you gonna get; but not the kind you want and like. Every negative comment that is left will be followed by a positive comment by fans who care about the Dog and his family. God Bless the Dog and his Family and LOL to them as well

ChapmanFan

If you would like to know the FACTS about Duane "DOG" Chapman go to www.dogthebountyhunter.com and you will see evidence of this man and his families AWESOME CONTRIBUTION to others and their families...You all have choose to hate on the wrong family and fan base.....that's all i have to say....

tracy silva

I love Dog and his family he lives in Hawaii of course he'll have a tan/sunburn. It is all over the place about bullying these days, come on guys why you gotta hate? I Love the Chapmans!! Have a great day everyone

momab

He looks like the grinch, from the movie The Grinch That Stole Christmas.