Jesse James -- Take My Tools, Please!

10/24/2010 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James is so deadly serious about moving on from his life in California, that he's getting rid of the most iconic item in his West Coast Choppers workshop -- his tool box.

1022_jesse_james_tools_ex
TMZ has learned James has listed his personally customized Macsimizer toolbox on eBay -- after deciding it has no place in his new shop in Austin, Texas ... where Jesse recently moved, to get a fresh start.

The box was featured in every episode of "Monster Garage" -- and according to the eBay post, Jesse was in "such a hurry he left behind some of his fabrication tools and personal items Still in the drawers!!"

The auction ends next Saturday -- and last time we checked the highest bid was already over $5,000.

John

Sweeeeeeeet toolbox.....that will be well over $20 000 before it goes

Fuck Celebrities

Who cares abou8t this peese of sheet?

hdtina

Who cares about where he or his stuff is going...
That SOB doesn't even care about motorcyclist rights...for everyone FYI SB435 was signed by the gov. earlier this month, which means he wouldn't have been able to sell his after market pipes anyhow...good riddens J...A..!!!!

jd1021

update: $12,60...0 with 5 days left

carl

Did anyone ever consider he is moving so his kids can be close to Sandra Bullock who by every account I have read is adored by them both?

Everyone always thinks hate and ridicule first, how sad. The guy f'd up and deserves ridicule, but the move may be as much about his kids as it is about him.

unclechaz

You people who have something bad to say, have no life, what,s it to you, it aint none of your nosey ass business what Jesse does, you don,t pay his bills, you too damn cheap to buy anything from him anyway. Why can,t people keep there stupid ass remarks about someone else to there selves. He don,t care what you think anyway, you are so brave to sit & hide behind your little pc. why don,t you go there & say it to his face, bunch of f**king cowards.And as far as his wife/ex goes, that,s between them, it aint got nothing to do with you. Put yourself in his shoes for a minute, how would you like it if everyone talked about you & your wife, you,d get pi**ed if you were a real man. I know I,d slap the hell out of you if you said something about my wife, that is if you were man or woman enough to do it.

Xander

I love artikels like this. They always are inspiring to me and bring me new ideas. I organised a workshop myself and was quite happy with the comments!

Marloes