Lindsay Lohan -- Face to Face with Michael

10/22/2010 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan and her estranged father Michael spent some quality time at court this morning -- about two seconds worth.
1022_lindsay_michael_lohan

After Lindsay went through the metal detector, she walked past Michael ... but didn't slow down in the slightest.

Priceless.

darkrage6

Well 31-Unfortunately not everybody is blessed with a loving father, some parents just couldn't care less about they're kids and only give a damn about themselves. If you had Lindsay's father I STRONGLY doubt you wouldn't be acting towards him the same way Lindsay is.

Alex

My dad did s***my stuff to my mom, and was never the best dad growing up, but I looked past that because he did those stuff to my mom and more recently has attempted to be a good father, I think Lindsay needs to appreciate it and not ignore him, Dina is a horrendous mother who has allowed this downward spiral

frannie

Gos almighty he is such a lowlife creeper..

Bubbles The Chimp

Notice how she practically dives into the other room after seeing the Douche.

Wiley

This guy NEEDS To be stopped Now. He is just so creepy right now. How in the hell can she deal with this A-Hole. Look at the way he's looking at her, makes you want to Heeve Big time.

Posted at 8:46 AM on Oct 22, 2010 by jmak10

We all feel the same about your father, but you probably still love him. Michael kept his mouth shut and acted like a decent parent today. Give credit where credit is due. We don't know Lindsay's real feelings and she's done nothing to keep him away.

shannondoeh

that was the creepest thing ive ever seen

Wiley

Is it me or is giving her the creepiest "gotcha" look to her in that freeze frame?

*shivers*

Posted at 9:01 AM on Oct 22, 2010 by SaraBellum

It's just you. You must have had a monster for a father and should get therapy. Most of us are embarrassed at times by our parents, and vice-versa, but we love them anyways.

dd

She needs to forgive her father all that hatred is toxic. Jolie did it and she is doing much better then her druggie, blood necklace days. They don't have to be best friends but move on.

XPrettyBulletX>

No she didnt slow down, but she did look at him, and even slightly acknowledged him, you can see the shock in his face, and the turn of her head as she walked threw. Go ML. get your daughter back, and stop talking to the media. I can see by her ever so slight body language that she was happy he was there. despite what others think. Good luck to the whole family.

randomnone

@darkrage6 hahaha you dont know my dad. He wasnt all rainbows and sugar and spice but he was my dad and I looked up to him and respected him. In our family there is a demarcation of who is the parent and who is the child - even if you are an 80 year old baby! Girl children look up to their dads, whether its acknowledged or not. Why do you think Lindsay is acting out ever so much. She wants and needs her dad but the other parent is suppressing that. On top of that it's evident that she is Dina's meal ticket. Michael can do what he wants its HIS daughter. Why should he be told what to do with his child? This is madness

will

but what has the guy done to her to be ignored and disowned by his own daughter? he's not the first one in that family to exploit her.

comanche black

Both of these parents are morons. I hope Betty Ford continues to hammer away at how toxic these two are. Not big on LiLo's blatant disregard of laws, but she might be able to turn it all around if these two aren't constantly bickering.

LeBJ_Dad

HAHA Look at Ernie. He is such a loser.

ray

I believe if you are there 1st,your good to go

moe

Wait a minute isn't there a restraining order against him? Put his a!@ in jail so that the Lohan's and the human race can get a break from this douche!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments