Xtina -- What a Girl Wants ... Is For Her Ex to Move Out!

10/23/2010 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's hard enough getting a bad tenant out of an apartment.  So just imagine Christina Aguilera's dilemma -- her hubby is still living in the family home with no plan to move and it's really awkward ... sources tell TMZ.

1022_christina_bratman_EX_TMZ
As TMZ first reported, Aguilera filed for divorce from Jordan Bratman last week after nearly five years of marriage. But despite the fact they've been separated since September 11, neither has moved out of their Bev Hills home.

Our sources say it's so uncomfortable for Christina, she's been staying in a hotel.

Things will get super awkward if she he brings a girl home.

DANA

I hope she get rid off that ugly moron soon
he never deserved her

gripen

She just wants that black **** thats she been missing.

bitemenow

Why should he leave? She is evidently the one who abandoned the family, not him.

TipseyMcStagger

That guy looks like a human rodent..!

k

she realized he is an ugly guy and she can do better, I am sure he did nothing wrong

cakimberley

she's a hoe and has been having sex with producers for beats. like dallas austin who addmitted it. why r u people acting like he has to leave his own home just cuz shes cristina aguliera? she hasnt had a hitt in like ten years. who cares if he doesnt want to leave his home for some cheating soon to be e wife who's been more of a hoe while being married than she was single. dude stay in your home and take as much as u can from her.

Marythgrt

How is she devastated and heartbroken? Didnt she dump him? Cir***stantial amnesia i call it. Also, I though marriage was for better on for worse? Wait that doesnt apply in America anymore right?

Open relationships are for selfish people that really arent ready for a serious relationship. It never works.

Anonymous

Christina Aguilera will tell me when she wants me to dance with her in public on purpose! Grace Bridget Riaz is a lesbian and Grace Bridget Riaz is the director of Learning Independence 6829 Lankershim Boulevard North Hollywood,CA. Please call Grace Bridget Riaz in the (818) to her F*** herself on purpose and to F*** off on purpose. Grace Bridget Riaz will not help me with my favorite women celebrities. Christina Aguilera will tell me when Christina Aguilera wants to move into her mansion in Beverly Hills,CA. From Christina Aguilera's only male slave and from Christina Aguilera's 2nd future husband.

Lindsey

no wonder she is selling her home. now you lost me makes sense and elastic love and i hate boys, well all of bionic makes sense now

Blanca

I like how Christina says Max happiness is the most important thing to her however she takes off to Hawaii and Las Vegas after premiers is shown partying and drinking it up afterwards. She used to be negative about Britney and the tables have now turned. As far as for Jordan all magazine sources say Christina cheated on him with an assistant working on the movie Burlesque. At least he has placed Max first in his life he should be entitled to have him full time he doesn't use a nanny 24-7 like she does. Christina looks horrible with and without makeup and she has gained weight. Jordan can do better and I guarantee he will be the first to find someone greater while Christina will spend her life alone and miserable. Bionic Sucks and Burlesque will too.

GEDDON

HE IS WORTH 50 MILLION IF U ASK WIKIPEDIA

penance

plain a simple he got tired of her sleepin with women she got mad because she loves p/u/s/s/y

penance

she slept with kat stacks , www.katstacks.com

Bettsie

Hi Mr. I'm a lawyer mr. Harvey Levin on your show Oct.28 you belittle one of your co-workers or workers, the good looking guy with the long hair. He was talking about Chistina Aguilera saying (which is true how he didn't know what happened to her )and you barked at him saying you didn't know what he was talking about. It is so obvious to the viewing person that you don't like him, but he knows those so call stars better then most of the dead wood you have standing or sitting especially that one that your so proud of that lost some weight. He might have lost an once but he's not in the know as much as the guy that you don't like. Like the last time you said he was crazy and I don't think he liked it. I was so glad he came back with Hey your the one paying me. Maybe people aren't so crazy about you sipping from your cup.Believe me he and a few of the gals keep that show going. You play favourites.

Ty'Rea

@everybody look weather you like her or not im a thirteen yr old girl who looks up to Christina as her singing role model!! PLEASE don't ruin my hopes of ever being as famous as she!! GET IT, GOT IT, GOOD!! GOOD DAY AND GOODNIGHT!!!!