« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

TMZ Live: UFC Champ Cain Velasquez Tells All

10/25/2010 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fresh off his epic UFC Brock Lesnar beatdown, freshly-minted heavyweight champ Cain Velasquez came to our office to talk about the fight, his strategy, the fear factor, his diet and his next opponent.

The dude is awesome!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mixedmartialartvideos.com

Cain is a great guy!

Rose

Never answered my QUESTION...What HAPPENED to the blond guys eye that works @TMZ? He has a black eye

Posted at 2:17 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by my opinion

I hear Harvey got angry and slugged him, and he can't come out and say anything because he might lose his job over it.

Thomas

That's right. He's American. So cut all the Mexican nationalism crap. Stupid pandering fools and media!

Thomas

"Brown Pride" on his chest. I have a darker tone to my skin and I'm Italian and Swedish. Unreal. All these people who love Mexico more than AMerica need to go the F home. Once upon a time America had balls and wouldn't publicly tolerate nationalism for another country. Once upon a time we actually protected our borders. This country better grow some nuts and wake up soon. We are making it easy for the Muslims and the Chinese. We are dead without unity. THe left and the treasonous media are the enemy.

my opinion

Majestik...All you had to do was answer the question POLITELY or NOT answer AT all.

RESPECT, KINDNESS & PEACE to ALL

i pee freely

@thunder "nalgas" flash you could put white pride in you booty if you please is you body just spell it right,

Doug

First, there is nothing fake or stagged about Mixed Martial Arts. Cain Velasquez beat up Brock Lesnar. Cain isn't just some mexican who theyre trying to promote. He's undefeated and hasn't lost a round in any one of his fights.

Second, White Pride is always stated not only as a sense of white pride, but to be anti everything else. anti black, anti latino, anti asian, etc. I've never heard brown pride in a hateful light. I have white pride, just saying. its not a double standard its just the truth.

Peter

Congratulations on winning the UFC Heavyweight title Cain..But what the hell is wrong with you guys!! You let the girl stand there for almost 40 FRIGGIN MINUTES!!!! You bunch of insensitive gays!

Rita

My goodness, I cannot believe 4 able-bodied men sat sprawled out in their chairs and made this woman stand in heels for more than half an hour.

Is chivalry completely dead? They didn't even have to relinquish one of their own chairs, SOMEONE could have suggested finding another chair for her - but nobody even noticed!!!!

Harvey, this is called being a horrible host.

Allison

Harvey was too busy bouncing around in his chair like a four year old with a lollypop. He was in his own little bubble, oblivious to everything but his interviewee. I think Harvey should make an official apology to Andrea on the TMZ front page. Leave it up there for half the day, too. If not, at least buy her lunch for being a moron.

HumanNature

THERE'S A WOMAN IN THE ROOM AND NO ONE OFFER HER A SEAT!!!

BUNCH OF BARN YARD ANIMALS!!!!

ulises

what do you mean you didnt like the first mexican heavyweight promotion, there has never been a mexican heavyweight ever, not even i boxing, this goes for the person who wasn't thrilled

D4rkC1own

Thanks for the video TMZ!!! I like Cain even more, he seems like an easy going person. C'mon no chair for the girl.

horseboy

Seems like a real cool dude , glad he crushed Lesnar , knew it would happen
I was wasted when I watched the fight live , watched it again and was pretty impresssed
think I might be wasted again , cain is a stud

Ryan Northcott

these guys are actually asking awsome questions which people ususally dont ask fighters in fear of being stupid and not know a lot about the sport.....i thought this interview was great.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments