Woman in Sheen's Room Locked Herself in Bathroom

10/26/2010 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who was with Charlie Sheen when he allegedly trashed his hotel room says they were drinking before Charlie allegedly trashed the room, and she was so scared she locked herself in a bathroom and called security ... sources connected with the investigation tell TMZ.

0823_charlie_sheen_tmz_ex
We're told police were close to arresting Charlie for disorderly conduct but did not because he voluntarily agreed to cooperate and go to the hospital.

Story developing ...

M

Great. Thanks for reporting this, TMZ. Now everyone's going to be ready to lynch this woman for calling the police.

At the very least, TMZ is going to dissect her every move to see if she had an alterior motive to make the call, if she might have financially gained from it, how many lawyers she has, and whether or not she is crazy/stupid/lying/out for money.

And of course HIS behavior will be totally swept under the rug.

Sigh - I'm really starting to get sick of TMZ.

Buffs

Denise Richards was on Howard Stern this morning. She never mentioned this happening, after saying that she was with him in New York with their children. Interesting!!!!

TMZgossip

she was bogarting the last line

Canadian lady

You're all just jealous. he has issues just like 90 percent of the population, his problems are just there for all to see. As if you all wouldn't trade places with him in a second.

Vanessa

He was seen with Denise and the kids that day or the day befor...So maybe they got into an argument maybe and that pisst him off .....but still he needs to get over himself!!

lydia

why does Hollywood reward people like him,Mel Gibson,Lindsay and Paris???They all need some serious help

suzybelle

He is so worthless, someone only a mother could love. But wait no one has ever seen her

Diana

I guess he won't be going to Disneyland huh? He shouldn't be allowed anyway. Loser POS.

Byron Green

As usual the douche bags are out in force with their rants.
I happen to like Charlie he makes me laugh,albeit he has had problems more than a few times and he has had to pay the piper kind a think he's a late bloomer I was and what with Drugs booze an babes even the fish would stop swimming when I came in the room I'm lucky to have come out of it in one piece I agree he has to get his S-H-I-T together if not for himself but for the kids I did I think its time for Dad to give him a hard kick on the ass are u reading this Martin??? so shake a leg kiddo and get back on track.
Byron

JLS

Oh sure, we can definitely believe a hooker that goes from hotel room to hotel room.

JLS

TEAM CHARLIE! I don't blame him for being on the edge. Look what he's been through the last year! Predatory women just suck him dry. And he has a substance abuse prob he's trying hard to get a handle on which is NEVER easy. I want the best for him. And I am female, 60 and married for 40 years so don't think I am some dude trying to back him up.

Bill Leslie

Which escort agency does she work for?

Connie

I think he's sick and needs to be in treatment. It doesn't take a genius to realize that.

vale

he needs some serious prison time and dad needs to keep his nose out it....

Andi

What a loser! Why this jerk get's paid to act is beyond me. He's not that good believe me!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments