Jodie Sweetin's Ex:

I'm No Video Game Junkie

10/26/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ex-child star Jodie Sweetin's tell-all memoir just got her hit with a lawsuit from her ex-husband -- who wants to make this clear ... he's not a bad father and he does more than play video games.

1026_jodie_sweeten_cory_herpin_EX_getty
Cody Herpin filed the suit claiming the former "Full House" star's book "UnSweetined" depicts him in a "false light" -- as "lazy, unwilling to provide and support his family, uncaring, vindictive, unsupportive and disinterested" in Jodie's pregnancy.

In the papers -- filed in L.A. County Superior Court -- Herpin includes a book passage where Jodie says, "During the day, the baby was 100 percent my responsibility. Cody, meanwhile, played video games."

And there's this excerpt where Jodie talks about recovering from C-section surgery -- and claims Cody "would try to make me laugh because he knew it hurt when I laughed. That and video games were his two forms of entertainment."

Herpin is also suing the book's publisher Simon & Schuster. Jodie's rep had no comment.

jason

Who gives a cr@p about this c.u.n.t. enough to buy her **** book anyway.

Ron

This is typical of some women making these false accusations to get full custody of the children. The system is very unfair to fathers. Women talk about equality but some want it both ways. I hope the laws are changed to make fathers also get 50-50 custody of their children.

SpawnOfAzazel

Something about him just screams World of Warcraft draenei dork, but I don't think he'd use laughter as a form of torture.
Get a life, Jodie.

MariDM

Dear Mr. Ron...
Well, there are some "fathers" who only want custody of the kids in order not to pay child support. Funny, although I'm not of fan of these actress, I can ENTIRELY relate to her story, hence the reason i'm divorce.

Never know what really goes on behind closed doors.

GO Sweeney!

suzy86

Apparently, he just got around to reading the book when it has been out for nearly a year.

This is lame... if there was something wrong with the book, why did he wait so long to do something about it?

TheMachine1

Never heard of them. That tattoo on his necks looks s***my.

TheMachine1

Neck tattoo = low life.

Whatever

I know first hand that what Jodie said is not true so I will just leave it at that.

Pretty LL

He may not be a bad father but he IS very unattractive

RJ Hunt

She been married and divorced twice, has 2 kids. One of whom is a bastard from a guy (#3) she is shacking up with now...And she's done all this before the age of 30...

Quinn

someone should run this guy over with a radio flyer wagon and shut him up. I mean seriously this is a non subject. just like the non subject of this guy getting run over by a radio flyer wagon in the middle of la. ... who is that guy .... and where is my wagon???

must have been nice knocking her up...

Ro

what a douche nozzle.

katie

this is all coming from a drug addict and this is all bull****. shes lieing so she can get custody of their baby. from what i know, hes the best dad.

Gloria Unread

"During the day, the baby was 100 percent my responsibility."

If this is a problem to her, then why the Hell does she want full custody of the kid?!? Oh yeah - She wants MONEY!

This is, by far, one of the most stupid quotes I have ever read.
If having 100% responsibilty of a child is such a hassle, then you shouldn't have a child to begin with. Why is this so difficult to understand for some people?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments