Mel Gibson Under Oath

10/26/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson will -- for the first time -- swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about Oksana Grigorieva and their custody war ... and we've learned it's all happening Monday.

1025_mel_gibson_oksana_oath
Our sources say Mel will show up at a "neutral location" Monday for his deposition.  But here's the deal.  The whole alleged domestic violence thing is off-limits, per the judge.  The subjects are custody and child support -- period.

Sources tell TMZ Oksana is scheduled to be deposed this Friday  -- but we're told her lawyers will go to court this AM and ask that Mel go first ... since Oksana has already sat through three depo sessions. Our sources say the judge isn't likely to go for it.

As for Oksana, the extortion claims will be off-limits as well.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Stacy

TEAM MEL !!

IA

The truth shall set you free.

Wish everything goes to Gibson's expectations and content on the deposition.
Good luck!

James

I still say deport her ass back to Russia she's living off of our consitution and I bet she isn't a citizen to claim those rights. So why are we giving this money grubbing it popularity? Deport her back to Russia let her go get try to get a quick payday in her own damm country.

IA

Hi Stacy,
You beat me to it! :)
Have you seen this:
Thought it was pretty well done, though we already know this!

humbleking

First!!!!
Mel hates all.

OaklandGold com

Phreaky

Great. Now can we please go the rest of the week without having to see either of them on here? Seriously TMZ, this thing is being beaten to death. One sentence of new information comes out, which is pretty insignificant, and they get posted on over and over. Overkill is an understatement.

Debbie

Go team Mel

As for the law Deport this piece of Russian **** back to where she came from

Sqiggy

I wonder if they will ask him about his so called "wonderful" relationship with his soon to be ex wife.

Hopefully if I'm lucky enough I will have such a "wonderful" relationship with the woman I marry.

But unlike Mel I wouldn't be so angry I would be a very very very happy man.

Mel you dummy you had it too good for too long and you wasted it all for what?

If you add in Violet Kowal and Oksana and the many many women who have not come foward for whatever reason he should have been a very happy man.

Too bad huh. I guess hating women and other races while being an amoral ahole alcoholic eventually catches up with you.

Tee hee.

observer77

Wake UP KM!!!

You can't post something like that and then not explain.

Check out this photo of OG and Natalya. That little girl is the most delicate, alien looking child. She's exactly that, otherworldly.

I think OG looks to be 14 or15. No, I take that back. Based on an OLDER photo of the parents and the two girls, I'd say OG looks maybe 9 or 10 when Natalya was a baby, so I'm just extrapolating to 14 or 15 in this pic. But she could be older than that. She was such a pretty girl.

So, I've missed something big here. There is another child in OG's life? A girl who looks like Natalya but was attributed to Svetlana?

Spill, KM!

PS I LOVE a man in a kilt. And I love when British men wear them to formal events.

Posted at 1:05 AM on Oct 26, 2010 by observer77

kali

So does this mean both are required to be at eachothers deposition? Are both sets of lawyers present for it?

Otherwise I don't see the point of her wanting to switch days unless she will be able to see or hear what Mel has said.

Fidel's niece

Three Cheers for Mel!

little aussie reader

Spill, KM!

Posted at 1:05 AM on Oct 26, 2010 by observer77

Hi observer and kali :o) And thanks for that pic observer. Wow...they look as much like sisters as my sister and I! I was adopted and we look NOTHING alike. Now I see where the Oksana/Natalia - mother/daughter theory comes from!

kali

Hi Little :)

I'm off to bed...nitey nite!

little aussie reader

night kali sleep well. Guess what I'm doing? Yep, cooking dinner - curse these different time zones! LOL

mark

the real question is if Mel is really over her.
there should be some sort of rehab for big lips addictions

it is an addiction , no questions: not easy to get over it. (after all.. what else is there? think.. people.. think LOL )

now Mel should forget about the lips and concentrate on the fact that she only cares about the money (regardless of who's paying).

that's the first step to win the addiction.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments