Mel Gibson Can't See Lucia on Her Birthday

10/29/2010 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Mel Gibson won't be able to spend a second with baby Lucia tomorrow on her first birthday, after being shut down by the judge.

1026_Mel_Oksana_TMZ_ex_02
Mel gets Lucia today but is supposed to return her to Oksana in the PM. Problem is ... Mel's primary nanny -- the one who takes the baby back and forth -- is sick, so Mel asked the judge for permission to return the kid on Saturday morning.

But team Oksana objected, arguing Mel has another nanny who is perfectly capable of transporting Lucia.  And Oksana claimed in her legal papers she feels Mel already has too much visitation.

In the end, the judge kept the status quo, which means Mel must return Lucia tonight.

sobeyondcaring

It's not about the money... She doesn't want his money... But she wants him held in contempt of court and possibly jailed for not giving her enough money - when exactly that money should be will not be determined until November 10th.

How about holding HER in contempt of court and jailing her for her blatant and repeated disregard of the gag order the court issued to both of them not to discuss the case back in JUNE???

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Well, we expect an Ox supporter to actually think things out, know the facts?? WTH is wwrong with us.......*sigh*

Fud, must you really start that again today? Can't you keep it private, you know like political leanings/religious beliefs--as they tend to start outrageous arguments--for the sake of all of us here AND that of a little baby? Please?

kickaboo

2/ Actually, Kooky posted a good recipe yesterday. Plus I'm sure someone found a use for his post about tires and still worth a read, although he should have posted it about checking and filling your car's anti-freeze on your own. ;-)
Keep on, Kooky.

ketjo

Posted at 6:42 AM on Oct 29, 2010 by Sam

My old daddy use to tell me the surest way to start a fight it to bring up a somebody religion, sexlife, and the union (daddy was a United Coalminers Union for 50 yrs) LOL

Looks like we got all three right here !!!!!!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

ketjo,

unfortunately.

Shell

Morning everyone!

LOL @ the idea that Mel spends too much time with the child. This woman is down right nuts. But we already knew that.

kickaboo

I think Oksana thinks in her plastic, 30 pill a day to keep calm addled mind that the Judge is going to say, "Well Oksana! I declare Mel Gibson, a terrible man based on your evidence and say so; so therefore, I'm taking away all his millions and giving it all to you! Oh beautiful Oksana and full custody! Mel Gibson will sign over all his properties and will pay all your taxes for you, You are so beautiful! Don't worry, any future income of Mel's yours too! Next we move to the Army's" Now that's how Ox thinks. Remember all those men busting the windows and trying to crawl in her bedroom to get a look at her beauty. bwwahha!

fuddyduddy

Observer77...this is fun!!! LOL!

Okay...my acting style would probably be more like Elizabeth Taylor. I have enjoyed her in so many movies, but one that I like especially is 'Giant.' She went head-to-head with Rock Hudson in that movie. I loved the part where she tried to join in with the men-folk who were smoking and talking politics, but they didn't think it was the place for a woman, and she let them have it! That would be me! LOL At the same time, her character also showed tenderness and caring towards the Mexican people who worked on the ranch Reatta. Even though Rock Hudson's character did not approve of that, she did it anyway. That would be me. She was a good mom and spent time with her children; and that would be me. Her character was never afraid to speak up, but she was also a caring individual.

I post from my desk, off of my living room, next to a large window with a beautiful view of sunsets in the morning, and tress wearing their fall colors, and a bird feeder where I can watch the birds feed.

What about you, Observer77--what's your style and which actor/actress suits you? :)

BlancheDevereaux

I wish I could help, I met my boyfriend on Book Lovers Dating

I like to read, so I geuss that sums it up right there.

Book Lovers Dating

Posted at 6:44 AM on Oct 29, 2010 by Sharon

Sharon: I love books too!!!

I got a new catalog in the mail yesterday, Bas Bleu. They have a website and you can get on their mailing list there.

You can buy the same books at other stores but they have some specialty items as well.

Check it out when you have time. I've never heard of them and have no idea how I got on their mailing list but I'm really happy I did.

Belinda

Well I'm not surprised one bit.

Once again Oksana has shown the world she is incapable of any sort of compassion for her little girl and is only using Lucia like a weapon to hurt Mel. Last time it was Father's day.

She is so vengeful and so bloody afraid that Mel will give Lucia a nice Birthday dinner with the family that she would prefer to punish her own child out of spite.

Her ship is sinking fast ... but not fast enough!

As far as the judge ... as much as it doesn't seem fair ... it looks like in this case he is sticking to his word on everything.

fuddyduddy

Posted at 6:42 AM on Oct 29, 2010 by Sam
Sam--someone posted the docket yesterday and their comments, so I am posting the docket I found and my comments. Fair enough?

LMS

$15 million is chump change to Gibson. Lucia is entitled to be brought up in the same comfort as his other children were. Just because you don't like her mother, the child shouldn't suffer. You people are shocking wanting to see a child punished because you are jealous of her mother.

Posted at 2:30 AM on Oct 29, 2010 by me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMFG this is the funniest statement I've read yet! the only punishment this child is suffering is what the skanky mother is doing to it! If you add up what Mel is paying for the home, in Beverly Hills (which aren't chump change), nannies, car, etc. and the package deal SHE signed for back in May - he GAVE her all that she asked for and wanted. He didn't 'short change' his daughter in any way shape or form monetarily. All he asked for was to be able to SEE his daughter. If you add up the MILLIONS of dollars for his daughter in that agreement, it's more than $15 million. His daughter is more than provided for as his other 7 children were and are. So, what, you sign a deal and when she's 2, or 5, you find another reason to suck more money out of Mel? Then come back in another few years to ask for more? and again and again... I just see this has ongoing in court until this poor child is 18. Not because Mel isn't paying, but because Okskanka is greedy. It's not the child who needs all these comforts, it's the mother. Not to mention, Mel is also paying to put her son up, a child that is not his. Mel is paying for a home for Okskanka, her son and Mel's daughter to live in. I think he has been MORE than generous to Okskanka and more than adequately agreed to provide for his daughter. Nobody's punishing the daughter, the world just hates you because we all see you for the money-hungry loser you are Okskanka.

Here is the worlds take on you Okskanka: Your son is getting closer to the age where he outlives his 'cash cow' usefulness to you. So, you hooked up with someone richer than Timothy Dalton, intentionally got pregnant (more than likely again, we're sure your son was intentional for $$ too) and had a baby (again see the pattern here). Interestingly, Mel saw through your greediness and moved on. That pissed you off and although the agreement in which YOU signed was worth millions and millions of dollars and more than adequately provided for Lucia (not to mention giving you and your son a nice cushy home and car, food on your table), you turned the tables. Made up lies about Mel, released tapes that have more than likely been altered. You needed another cash cow, hence Lucia. You aren't 'afraid' for your daughters life - you are lying to the public and the public hates you for it. You can only redeem yourself in the publics eyes if you SHUT up and coparent Lucia with Mel and take the millions upon millions you agreed to which is way more than a child needs and more than likely it won't be used for the child but your *needs*.

So, in a nutshell Okskanka nobody believes you - your the only one flapping your jaws in the media. If Mel was such a horrible person, why did Robyn stay with him for 30 years? He has 7 children who are never in the media and his wife has never made any of the claims you made after barely a year together. It was a lapse in judgment that he hooked up with your skanky crab filled hole that was his downfall. keep trying to ruin his reputation...because if he can't work anymore because of it, then what will you do? Because there certainly won't be any more $$ coming in for you to try and suck out of him!

And if your relationship was soooo great with Timothy Dalton, why isn't he defending your lying sleazy butt in all these? Because you did the SAME THING to him all those years ago - his only saving grace was, he's not worth as much as Mel.

azlee

I was looking at that and seeing if there was a restraining order for gibson etc. lol.

stupid CA charges to look up stuff. Here in tucson most of it is free

fuddyduddy

OOOPS! Meant to say 'sunrises' in the morning! LOL!

fuddyduddy

Azlee...LOL on the CA fees! They must be trying to generate revenue!