Cyrus Divorce

Kids Comfort Mom

10/28/2010 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just hours after Billy Ray Cyrus filed for divorce ... his soon-to-be ex-wife Tish was out in Los Angeles, getting some serious emotional support from her two kids.

0221_media_removed-1
While Miley was MIA, her younger siblings Braison and Noah spent some quality time with their mom ... whose eyes were hidden behind dark sunglasses. Tish's forearm tattoo -- which reads "She wants to fly" -- was in plain sight, however.

As we previously reported, Billy Ray blamed the split on irreconcilable differences. The couple has been married for 17 years.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

namaste1126

God bless this family. I was thinking about them earlier today and how I just couldn't imagine what life would be like in the public eye. It's not for me to judge. I wish all members of the Cyrus family the best.

mia

EX CUSE me Toddy?
The only reason women exist?

You are obviously GAY.

Lisa

Tish's first 2 kids.have different dads. So she has 5 kids by 3 different men. Kinda slutty.

Gbingy

Whooor...

Robinson

I agree word for word with Ms.Brown, they are HUMAN first who hurt when things go wrong. Things go wrong in everybody's life. It don't mean that they should be called out of their names. Show some support in their time of need you heartless people.

Susan

"She's gonna make out like a bandit getting all of Billy's money"

Your an idiot Todd. Most of Billy Ray's money comes from MILEY.

Beth

Oh and like Billy hasn't made out with Miley's money? Give me a break.

Dar

Keep seeing the number "17"... as in the number of years Billy Ray Cyrus has been married to Tish. As I recall, they were married after Miley was born, and Tish was pregnant with baby #2. Oh, one more thing...Billy Ray can't act so he needs to stop trying!

tgrfan42069

shes all sad..she shouldnt have banged brett michaels..thats her problem not billy rays

Karen

I agree with Billy Ray. Hollywood ruined his family. They were all fine before they moved there and Miley got involved with her career. It wasn't worth it at all.

steph

I admit what Tish did wasn't the best choice, but people should not be so rude and mean.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6