T.I. -- Gettin 'Creamed' By the Prison Chef

10/28/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It ain't The Ivy ... but TMZ has learned T.I. will have a few culinary options when he begins his stint in an Arkansas prison on November 1st -- options that include something called "creamed beef."

1015_TI_EX_TMZ_01

If you recall, T.I. was sentenced to 11 months behind bars for violating his probation, stemming from a federal gun conviction back in 2009 ... but enough history ... here's the prison menu:

Breakfast:

Dinner:
Chicken Patty or Chicken Salad or Grilled Cheese
Baked Potato or Navy Beans or Salad
Hamburger Bun or Wheat Bread

Who's hungry!??

Cookie

****. That's my money he's spending and I'm not even eating as good as him.

Jerry "KNOTTY" Willman

"Creamed Beef" a.k.a. Chipped Beef usually served on toast. Often called "Sh*t on a Shingle".

Linda

It should be "dessert", not "desert".

Quinn

in the Army it used to be know as "creamed chipped beef" and it was served on toast. AKA "**** on shingle"

Enigma

Should go just fine with all the 'baby gravy' he will have all over his face. LOL.

mousetrap

Doesn't sound all that bad. It's kind of hard to screw up an orange or bread or a potato or mac n cheese. I would definitely stay away from the chicken and creamed beef though.

DoctorX

"Who's hungry!??"

- I am!!!

If the writer of this article thinks the menu sucks, they are clearly making too much money, cause I'd love to be able to have such a menu instead of frozen/microwave dinners!

speller

Wow...'desert or apple'? Wonder if he chose desert dirt/sand or the apple? Personally, I would opt for a 'dessert'....lol

___

Wow, an apple sounds much better than sand.

"Desert or Fresh Apple"

cindy

Not bad for prison food.

Kelly

Posted at 12:47 AM on Oct 28, 2010 by Jerry "KNOTTY" Willman
---------------------------------------------------------------
Lol! I had an Aunt that made that. My Uncle would ask for "S.O.S." and sometimes it meant "Same Old S*it" (if it was fried ground beef). I never could get past the look of it personally!

Bootpunk

This guy is a moron anyway, another talentless ass in this played out garbage heap called rap "culture"...I HAVE A DREAM that one day Stepin Fetchit would tap dance right into prison where the man wants him...pathetic looser. Keep givin him your cash, you fools.

Louise

Sounds like really good eating to me!!

this guy

Thats actually a really good menu. nothing to complain about there, i wouldnt mind going to prison if i got creamed beef every day.

Jacalyn

There shouldn't be an "or" in any of those menus.With our tax money? There are hard working people right now who are not eating as well as these losers and they dont get an "or" when it's meal time.They are lucky if they can put a meal on the table.This makes me really mad.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments