When Celebrity Moms Drink and Rant ...

10/29/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's nothin' wrong with a good slurry rant every now and then ... and after Audrina Patridge got booted from "Dancing" this week ... her mom Lynn decided it was the perfect time to vent.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

102810_TV_audrina_web_still

JLS

If I were Audrina, I would duct tape her mother's mouth shut for about 20 years. She is a definite liability!

Chris

Audrina's mom should hang out with Dina Lohan, seems like they both will have A LOT in common. Heck, they even sorda look like each other.

The only difference here is Audrina's mom had the hotter looking daughter. LOL

Tony

I would love to go out drinking with her, she looks like a lot of fun.

Quinn

hic. it would have been more entertaining if she could have bubbles come out of her mouth while she spoke. hic.

ThinkingWoman

Proud, hurt mom + liquid courage = this videotaped adventure

I get where she's coming from, but still I would have hated to be her the morning after, for a few reasons.

allAMERICAN

How absolutly pathetic!!!! I have two words for you:

STAGE MOTHER This woman should be horrified at her own words.
I have more news for you, dumba@$, except for silly teenagers and DWTSs, NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHO YOUR DAUGHTER IS!!!!!

wendy

i would like to see her face when she realized what she had done. her friend should have stopped it from the beginning. but, don't all of us moms have a bit of courtney love in us?

themare

I thought this was Dina Lohan!!!!

ahahah

I feel really bad for Audrina. She definitely didn't deserve to go home, she was the only one worth watching. Bristol is still there...pshffftt!

Anyway, her Mom was about as pissed as I was when I heard she was voted off (or not voted on, however you want to put it)

However, her Mom should REALLY have zipped it. Talking smack about Lauren and all that... Wow. If she wanted to push her daughter away, she got off to a great start. Audrina's not going to be happy.

sPaNkDeNALgAs

SOUNDS TO ME LIKE AUDRINA'S MOM IS A FAME/ALCOHOL WHORE

If I were Audrina, I'd say its time to think about divorcing her parents before they become Dina Lohans.................

jack

allygirl_2002@yahoo.com

WHITE TRASH mom! Not good for Audrina's image. I would be horrified! Audrina can get a lot of endorsement deals because she's young and beautiful, but she's not going to be a serious actress. No one will take you seriously if you come from "reality" tv.

j

First laugh of the morning here in AZ. That was so funny where Audrina comes in about to cry...sooo The Hills...mom is soooo embarassing...a lot of us know what this is like...cracked me up...imagine the conversation between "Drina" and mom on this one. Funny.

Lasha

Dance with stars .afthkt 84sdhhggg, she was raised right! esdggghasd,s but Drina SHOULDA WIN!
HAPPY AMMMMMERICAAAAAAAAAAAA.,Wgjtadfggafd

calling Dr. Drew.

Truth

THE WHOLE UNCENSORED VID IS FUNNIER! FAT BOY PEREZ HAS THE WHOLE VID. CMON HARVEY, STOP CENSORING ALL THE CRAP. LEAVE THE UNCENSORED VERSION FOR THE NET AT LEAST.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments