Charlie Sheen

Where's My Watch!!?!!

10/28/2010 9:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just said he didn't know the whereabouts of his expensive watch which triggered the blowout at The Plaza Hotel ... and that he'd be wearing it if he knew.

102810_charlie_sheen_video
TMZ broke the story ... Charlie went ballistic after his incredibly expensive watch went missing and accused Capri Anderson, aka Christina Walsh, of taking it.

As we already reported, Charlie still hasn't found the timepiece.  And that's what he said when he left the movie set today, where he filmed a cameo.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

jrsygirl

Come on Capri is a Las Vegas type of "working girl" that gets with rich men, and gets them so drunk that when they wake up in their hotel room all of their money, watches and valuable items are ALL GONE and they don't have a clue of what happened the night before.

They are experts and prey on intoxicated and vulnerable stupid men that pay for these services. I don't feel sorry for him.. You made your bed now lay in it!

OooooNooo!

He didn't loose his watch -- he lost his mind (and self-respect).

janis Bunting

Why r pap (GUYS) cheering him on. Pigs! I feel this is disrespectful to women.

femonanon

He was naked and drunk at the restaurant! Anyone could have that watch!

Kim Zoll

Charlie Sheen is nothing more than a rich drunk and a coke head!!Its about time he goes to re-hab or jail,i prefer Jail myself but he's rich and famous so nothing will come of this.I wonder how much he's paying his ex and his estranged wife to keep quite on this matter.He's some father thats for sure i would'nt want my kids anywhere close to him!!!

kris

What a smug prick.

Anon E Mouse

That's my *****.
He did not even break a sweat and did not even deny the incident.
Truly, I don't give a fcuk attitude. lol

Coco Lopez

A Fairly Racist take on Charlie Sheen and his drunken antics....

Enjoy!

MU

My friend was doing 6 balloons of heroin a day before going to Las Vegas for rapid detox. They put him to sleep and gave him narcotic blocker injections for 8 hours. When he woke up the addiction was gone and he felt no withdrawal. They even gave him a shot of blocker that would last 30 days. Now he gets one shot every month, and he has been clean for 7 months. He even gained 20 pounds of muscle from going to the gym 6 days a week, since coming home from Las Vegas. The place he went to has a website www.rapiddetoxlasvegas.com.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5