Another Oksana Lawyer

Bites the Dust

10/28/2010 4:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has lost another lawyer in the family law case -- Lisa Bloom is substituting out, TMZ has learned.

1018-oksana-lisabloom-ex-getty-01

We don't know exactly why Bloom left the case -- but we're told there were some conflicts between Bloom and Oksana's remaining legal team.  Specifically, we're told over the weekend, Daniel Horowitz was working with Oksana at her home.  Bloom came by and left looking pretty mad.

Bloom tells TMZ, "I still represent her and I have not quit," adding she is just temporarily out of the family law case while she is in Europe speaking at the Climate Change Convention at the House of Commons in London.

Other sources say Bloom is out of the family law case ... period.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Muppet

LOL!!! Why am I not surprised??? They all just want face time Oksana, they're not buying your bs!!

John

First!

Wow, I can't believe the ambulance chasing witch doesn't want the case.

John

Darn, muppet beat me. Oh Well

TEAM MEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLS

Oksana's lawyers are officially out of control. Their egos don't fit in the room anymore and therefore, they are all throwing temper tantrums and quitting. They all look bad and stupid for it.

Tellthetruth59

Oh no! Not Malibu Barbie Bloom too!

Hmm

Surprise surprise.....

Hahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

This ship has sunk big time. I guess that Lisa Bloom was on that ship long enough to remove proofs that implicate Gloria Allred (the embalmed one) in the extortion plot against Gibson. There was a video last week of so of them removing a bunch of boxes from Ox's house...

Muppet

LOL John, yes I did.

Didn't Lisa Bloom or someone say she was in it for the long haul. She praised up Oksana so much and then quits on her? There has to be something seriously wrong with the other lawyers if everyone keeps quitting on Oksana, or they just want their faces put out there then quit.

moussemaker

Is this all Horowitz' fault???

fuddyduddy

Well, this isn't a surprise. So much for Ms. Bloom and her good deeds.

Sweetheart is right!!!

christy

Bwahahahhahahhahahah to infinity!!!!!!! *gasp*
bWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Delicous!

Confused

There is something definity wrong if Lisa Bloom is jumping ship!!! LOL

igotfleasfromtmz

She got what she needed to save mommies arse

Max

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
oH... HAHAHAHAAH! That's too funny-- and predictable. I can't IMAGINE 40 lawyers from different companies being able to avoid conflicts, especially when some of the "lawyers" *cough*Lisa Bloom*cough* don't seem to know how to practice law or understand the basis tenets of ethics. I *almost* feel sorry for Oksanna because her legal team is a joke. I mean, her claims are BS, but even BS claims can gather speed with a competent lawyer (note SINGULAR) never mind an entire legal team of 40! Oksanna-- you should have taken the $15 million! You're going to have SO MUCH DEBT when the dust settles......

fuddyduddy

Maria Ashot...I miss your posts. You are right, too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments