« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Deion Sanders' Wife -- Don't Pee In My 13 Toilets!

11/1/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Deion Sanders' wife Pilar was the #1 problem during the taping of VH1's "Football Wives" -- as in, she refused to let anyone on the production team pee in any of the 13 toilets in her Texas mansion.

1029_pilar_sanders_toilet_EX_getty
Sources connected with production tell us Pilar was incredibly protective of the crappers in her 109 acre, 10 bedroom, 13 bathroom estate in North Texas ... and directed the crew to her pool house.

We're told Pilar was the only "wife" who had bathroom issues -- the other castmates gave the crew an all-access potty pass when they shot scenes in their homes.

Pilar also had issues with her co-stars -- we're told since the show wrapped, she's stopped talking to the other women.  But sources close to Pilar say its "completely false."

Sounds like enough drama for a second season ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

SUN

I am poor, and I wouldnt want a bunch of strangers pissing in my toilets... or sitting their butts down to take a crap. The pool house of hers; probably looked like a mansion, so I dont see the big deal if they had to use the bathroom there. Dont know this woman form the man-in-the-moon, but dont blame her on this one.

Big Dog

I live in Prosper TX. Right across the road from this gawdy palace. Deion is usually pretty cool around town. His kids go to public schools and he actually sits in the car line and picks them up most days. Pilar on the other hand is hot and cold. Some days she is nice and other times she is "above" everyone else. There are lots of stories about her rudeness in town but don't beleive every one of them as people are jealous too.

Donna

@Mike....That's straight to the point....LOL

Neomi

I don't blame her one bit! They should be happy that she let them use the pool house restroom. Think about it....if we all had a big multi-million dollar home we wouldn't want complete strangers pissing and stinking up our restrooms leaving them to smell like public restrooms! GROSS! People now-a-days don't give a damn about respecting other peoples stuff, place or property! Her husband worked hard to give them what they have and they are just taking care of their domain! People who don't agree with what she did oh well get over it! That's HER house...NOT yours to destroy! ;p

Freaks!

Because that's where she hides her stash!

Tiara

She is a tacky ungrateful wench who doesnt deserve what she has...exactly the reason why it will not last...Karma coming back like a bitch..

jeb1

of course, what else is expected from the wife of a DIVA!!

Mimi

If I had bathroom issues (haha), I would have designated a neutral bathroom, put a sign on it and bared it. I mean really, what would she do if she had to go and was in someone else's house.

So you let the TV crew set into your life and house to make your life public (get recognition and attention, hopefully fame or be like the other reality show ppl) and then you want to turn mega bitch.... I don't like her already and saw her for the first time here. lol

m

i hate celebs i would of pissed all over the house, as a matter of fact i would of pissed in her mouth

Dee

I can't blame her! It's her home.

Texanz40

@15 or Sally you should goggle someone before you post a comment sorry my dear but Pliar wasn't raise up poor... And i dont like outsider using my bathrooms and hey I dont like my kids to use my bathroom.

Taylor Dadson

Ok how about we pee in your sinks?

Gee

I let a Sears technician use my bathroom and he left a nasty mess behind. NEVER let anyone use your bathroom, Pilar is right.

Mimi

That said, this reeks of publicity seeking self absorbed celebrities who want to be in the news and maybe pick up a few viewers, I had not heard of or watched this show before. :-)

Toni

Pilar seems like such a BIOTCH!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments