Lindsay Lohan -- 'These Things Pay Well, Right?'

10/30/2010 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan once again poked fun at herself, but this time for a good cause -- as part of a PSA on FunnyOrDie.com for the American Jewish World Service.

The video also features Ben Stiller, Sarah Silverman, Jerry Seinfeld and plenty of others.

JaneB

Dear Rage,
Inferno is not a solid project at this time, to the best of my knowledge. Further, if she OD's first, she will get out it.
It is so sad that you don't seem to be able to realize that some people care very deeply about Lindsay, but cannot PROTECT her or FIX HER, and REFUSE TO BULLSH#T her anymore, Some of us, love and care as we might, are not going to risk OUR careers for "giving her a chance".
You have this bizarre attitude that because Lindsay is a nice person she DESERVES what she WANTS. It doesn't work that way.
Hollywood is really only "GLAMOUR", the part that we show you. behind the scenes it's CUTTHROAT BUSINESS. We are whores, OK. We are selling something. The world will not adapt to giving Lindsay Lohan what she wants, just because she is nice,pretty, talented, or whatever. The world is what it is, Rage. It is up to LINDSAY to adapt to the culture and enviornment that she chooses to live in. NO BODY IS ESSENTAL. OK. people die, move away....life goes ON.
It troubles me that you are so hostile, look at the way you open your letters to me, like you are some hill-billy screaming at their kid. You think you can intimidate me out of truth, because you don't like it, and Linday doesn't "deserve" it. Lindsay isn't blacklisted FOR LIFE in this town, only for the LIFE of the LIFE STYLE of being a jackass, out of control COKE HEAD, OK?
---BY the way, Charlie Sheen and Linday are nothing of the same, Charlie has a lot of talent, he's been around making everybody lots of money for a long time. I can't STAND him as a person, but he actually is very gifted in comedy and he has a fan base of macho men with PAYCHECKS, ok. Linday has a "little" career, her fan base is children, and adolences and maybe some 22 years old, these people are great for saying, "Yeah, Lindsay!", for me, Rage, her fan base DOES NOT HAVE INCOME TO SPEND. Mommies and Daddy give kids allowance, and usually have restriction on how it is to be spent, You mention the babystroller thing is forgotten, you could not be more wrong. Maybe young kids have "forgotten it", But Rage, I ASSURE you, YOUNG MOTHERS HAVE NOT. You speak to me about the morality of "picking on Lindsay". It isn't about that. It is none of my business WHAT the hell Lindsay chooses as the path in her life, but when SHE VEERS INTO MY LANE, it becomes my business to PROTECT MYSELF.
I truly wish Lindsay the best of luck, but even moreso, you Rage, who it seems apparently, is either Dina, Linday or GOD FORBID, Ali.
No one else in business or on the internet has your attitude about Lindsay anymore. Look around, ASk around, Lindsay is about as wanted as a 4 day old fish at this point. Even the most dieharded fans, have become utterly REPULSED by her behaviors and arrogance. This does NOT mean, you can't sell some tabloid fodder, or go on a talk show. I speak o Linday getting work, in the way Lindsay USE to define work: ACTING, not media coverage for ACTNG OUT. OK. Sure she can whore, every body can. But for selling quaility movies and products like chothing to young girl who's mommyie don't LIKE cocaine, you should know there is an underground organization called The Mommies, that is very much AFRAID of little indulgent cokeheads who run around in hotcars in their neighborhood. The Mommies will NOT GIVE these cokeheads money, ok? OR ALLOW THEIR PRODUCTS IN THEIR HOMES. Does this means that mommies are MEAN to LIndsay, that they judge her for being a drug addict, that they are selfish mommies not to care and give lindsay a chance? I have no idea, Rage, all I know is I can't sell SHI+ with LL name or image on or it it, to MOMMIES. You don't think Mommie's are powerful. Mommies HOLD THE CHECKBOOKS FOR DADDYS.
The real world works that way. Rage, I think you have lived the Hollywood mentality so long, you acutally belive your wishes can make up the world......Only on film, pal, only on film.
Dina, I am truly sorry for your angst, I am sure you are scared to death that Lindsay aint gonna be the cow cash, no mo'.
Her LIFE IS AT STAKE, ok?
At this point Lindsay needs to put everything she has into her NEW CAREER of learning how to live in a very ****&ed up world, WITHOUT DRUGS.
IT"S ****IN8G hard. I have to do it myself, EVERYDAY.
You think with your heart, Rage, which is sweet and admirable, but love, once you need to earn a buck, you'll need more on board in your head than that.
And I DO understand Lindsay feels a NEED to work, you don't seem to understand JUST becaue Linday needs to work DOESN"T MAKE THE WORK APPEAR.
Her life has blown up. She needs a whole new plan. I for one am grateful to God, I truly am, that she will be in rehab for a few months so that when reality sinks in,she won't kill herself from the horror of it all. It is hard enough to just get clean, to then have to look and try to clean up the SHi+ piles that addiction leaves behind is devastating.
I knew something was "off" with you, Rage, when you wrote that it was great that Liidsay was having FUN with poking fun at herself. If Lindsay is having FUN at this time in her life, Lindsay is DELUSIONAL. May she never recover, if she is that far gone, may she stay in her happiness bubble forever.
I have to go on a trip, so I might not be able to get back to you Rage,please write anyway. YOU ARE HELPING MORE PEOPLE THAN YOU KNOW. Thank you....
I'd like you to know that I am not here to convince you or Lindsay of anything. I have no need to PROVE anything to anyone, TIME PROVES TRUTH.
And watch and see that both you and Linday are DELUSIONAL to believe she is marketable, IN A QUALITY MARKET, which is what Linday says she wants. Not dog food, or cat litter commericals. I speak of QUALITY projects when I say, Linday can't get a job, until she's clean, for a good clip of time.
You don't seem to understand. Linday Lohan as a PRODUCT is not in demand. Her offers now, and coming, EXPLOIT her personal problems, NO ONE at this time, is interested in HER TALENT, OK?
Further, Lindsay is going to be SHOCKED by what goes down in her cival suit. If you think people have forgotten the babystroller thing....stand by.

darkrage6

First off i'm not Delmar or Dina or anybody else on here, don't know where the hell you got that from, guess you just find it hard to believe that there are people that still support Lindsay and you automatically assume if ANYONE on here says ANYTHING positive about her then it can ONLY be Dina, well i'm just some college student from Illinois who grew up watching Lindsay's films and happen to know what she's going through since several realtives have had substance abuse issues. I don't give a damn if you know her or not, NOTHING you say to me will convince me to stop supporting her, so you might as well give up now and stop wasting your time. Also I'm far from hostile, you're just reading WAAYYYYY too much into what i'm saying. And what the hell makes you so sure she'll OD, also I don't tihnk Sheen is THAT talented, the character he plays on his TV show is pretty much exactly how he is in real life, so he isn't really stretching himself as an actor, he's basically been playing himself for the past 7 years, not exactly something that requires alot of talent IMO If you think Lindsay's only fanbase is children, then you don't know Lindsay very well at all, she moved past that demographic long ago, and I say the stroller thing is "forgotten" because all the media outlets stopped mentioning the incident only a week after it happened, and it's never been brought up again since, what you don't get is that incident could've happened to ANYONE, including you. You should really read my entire posts before you launch into another one of your rants. At the very least you have to admit that Lindsay has a better chance of a comeback then Mel Gibson, he's an incredibly racist wife-beating ******* who NOBODY wants to work with right now, he got dropped by his current talent agency(Lindsay still has ties with her talent agency I believe) Leo Dicaprio refused to work with him(Leo and Lindsay used to date, and with him being one of Hollywood's highest paid actors, there'a always a chance he could personally pay Lindsay's insurance for her next film project) and of course the cast of Hangover 2 didn't want to work with him(Lindsay was supposed to star in the first film, but she truned it down because she didn't like the script, but apparently the cast would've had no objections to working with her) there's still quite a few actors and actresses who still support Lindsay, Sheen incidentally happens to be one of them(he said people should leave her alone), and that's one of the few good things he's ever said. One last thing, there is NOTHING wrong with me! I can't believe you read THAT much into that ONE thing I said, what I was saying was that it was good that Lindsay still had a sense of humor about her situation, because you HAVE to be able to laugh at yourself once in awhile, but just because she pokes fun at herself DOES NOT I repeat DOES NOT mean she dosne't take her situation seriously. No offense but it sounds like YOU'RE the one who's delusional, since you think everybody on here who defends Lindsay is Dina, and you think there's something wrong with me just for saying that one comment, you might as well stop typing these rants, because you will NOT change my mind on this subject no matter how hard you try, so you might as well just stop posting now.

JaneB

How are you missing that I am not trying to change your mind about anything?
Just watch what happens kucklehead. Do you think you can argue Lindsays future for her???
I am glad you are in school. STAY IN SCHOOL.
You are missing the point entirely, and I don't mean to insult you, but I am not interested in you.
You say Lindsay passed that demographic of kids, and yet, WHO ARE YOU? A KID who grew up on her movies.
"Supporting" someone is something you do not understand, it goes being cheering and hoping. Just because you have had relatives with substance abuse problems does not mean YOU have a clue of what a substance abuser GOES THROUGH. Or the challenges of recovery. Coke is HARD to kick, when you still have money.
If you think Lindsay is going to heal by people ignoring things, you don't understand that that has been a huge contributing problem for lindsay, AVOIDANCE OF ACCOUNTABILITY.
You think that because you, a college student in Illinois, haven't heard THROUGH MEDIA more about the babystroller thing that is it done? Major media did not have interest in the babystroller thing because without CHARGES filed against Lindsay, the story was classified as GOSSIP. CNN doesnt do gossip. You are in Illinois? You are a kid in Illinios and YOU think you understand HOW HOLLYWOOD WORKS?
Good luck. Like I said, PLEASE STAY IN SCHOOL, YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LEARN.
And if you don't think you are a hostile person, why don't you print out your post and take them to a PSYCH PROF at your college and ask him HIS OPINION. You are in denial kid if you don't think you have anger issues. All this over someone YOU don't even know...and I DO? Isn't it a little weird, your reaction for someone you've only see in kiddie films?
Check Yo' Self!

darkrage6

Well Lindsay's last few films were aimed at the adult demographic(you really think kids want to see something like I Know Who Killed Me? then you're more ignorant thne I thought) I can see no matter what I say that you will NEVER understand me or where i'm coming, so i'm done wasting my breath trying to explain myself, I might not understand exactly how things work down in Hollywood, but I know that Lindsay isn't trying ot fix herself by ignoring things, don't know where the hell you got that from, and I don't see anything wrong with supporting her, so i'm going to continue to do so no matter what the hell you say, it sounds like YOUR the one who's in denial, and agian I don't have anger issues, you don't know me personally so have know NOTHING about me, so don't evne try and give me that crap about denial. I know it might seem highly unbelievable to you for me to defend someone I don't even know, and I don't really know how to explain why i feel this way about Lindsay, but that's just how I am and nothing you say will ever change that, so you might as well quit trying already.

darkrage6

Alright fair enough, i'm not trying to make enemies with you either, I just think you were taking what I said earlier a bit TOO seriously, as for Lindsay lying, well that's just what alot of addicts do-they lie through they're teeth until they get caught red-handed, which is what happened with Lindsay, but she is mkaing improvements, for me supporting Lindsay means I pray for her, some people might say that it's ridiculous, but there's no harm in doing so(just so you know i'm Agnostic) Also while I might be ignorant on alot of things, you were also pretty ignorant yourself when you assumed I was Dina, anyways I just hope and pray that Lindsay gets better, and if Lindsay's Hollywood career takes awhile to recover, she can always focus on her music career, or maybe she could go back to TV, maybe Charlie Sheen will get her a spot on Two And A Half Men, if that ever happens then i'll be willing to ignore all the bad things Sheen has done in the past.

JaneB

Dear Rage,
Thank you for you post. You made my heart soar writing that you prayed for Lindsay and I tell you My truth that at this time, there is little anyone can do more in the way of support than praying for Lindsay. I do often, and often, I cry.
Thank you for laying down the sword with me. We are on the same side. If we must fight at all, may we fight together.
I am not CONVINCED you are Dina or Delmar, but I am suspictious of motives and behaviors I do not understand, and there is what I call a "sence of tone" that runs through your post and those of Delmar, and someone who was writing under another name, but seemed to be clearly Delmar. I have had conversations with both Dina, and Lindsay and Dina does come across as stubborn to the point of viciousness at times. To be honest, YOU sound a lot more like Lindsay does to me, she use to sound, mostly confused, and stubborn that her thinking was right, but I never thought she was actually MEAN. However, I am not easily CONVINCED of much in this world, and it is my understanding that Linday is limited in internet time, so it seems unlikely that you-be-she. It does not matter to me who you are and you are more than welcome to arm wrestle with me if you are Dina, Lindsay or anyone else that cares about Lindsay. I understand that you do not clearly understand my version of Tough Love lessons for Lindsay. But please, try to be open to the fact that someone can love Lindsay AND be disquested by her at the same time. It is possible, and is usually true that ONLY the people we really care about that can piss us off. Can break our hearts, can make us cry.
I do get very angry at Linday at times, not because she has let ME down, but because I think she is letting HERSELF down. Forgive my arrogance of claims of being a "seer" but I do believe I "see" something in Lindsay, and at times I DO just want to kick her asz half way to China because she doesn't seem to be able to SEE IT IN HERSELF....She does not honor that she is HONORED with great GRACE from "God". It is frustrating to see someone piss away great gifts.
I also was almost moved tears of joy that you wrote you are agnostic. I am agnostic about almost everything. It is an intelligent state of mind to be in when the world changes daily and "reality" evolves regulary. KEEP AN OPEN MIND, and NEW IDEA CAN COME IN.
Please continue to pray for Lindsay and if she screws up don't try to defend or justify her actions, try to learn how they WORK so that you understand how cause and effort work in the physical word.
My anger and frustration with you has revolved around your not seeming to understand what a dire crisis Lindsay's life has been in for months, is in now, and will be for some time as she becomes aware of the consequenes of what drug addiction has done to her life, and the requirements, at least for a while, of living a life, in a world that hurts and disappoints, without numbing herself out, without faking her self out about what is really happening around her.
She is in a very difficult place at this time in her life, she has not seem to realize that her laundry list of problems would fell an elephant. She has not been trained in any ADULT skills to understand that activism is neccessary, not wishes, in building a life of her CHOICE.
I like the music idea, it has potential. People in the music industry are much more tolerate of deviant behavior, and the financial risk of cutting and releasing an CD is millions and millions less than making a film. Furthermore, I also believe Lindsay is a very, very sensitive young woman, I think her sensitivity is one of the reason she does drugs. If Lindsay wrote her own lyris about recovery and her angst going through it, I do belive there is much potential for finanical gain in this area. I hope she considers it as an option, but such a project would only be succeful if SHE WAS SINCERE. She doesn't even have to clean up, many a good song is about the angst of discovering you CANT make your dreams come true. No matter how hard you try.
I love her, Rage. It saddens me so, you can't see, I am screaming at a foolish child to get the fu*k out of the middle of the street.
But, it has to come from her, and the timing of her ENLIGHTMENT,belongs to no man at all. IF AND WHEN LINDSAY SEES THE LIGHT, I believe that is between Her and Her "God."
I want it for her.
Rage, please understand that "God" works in mysterious ways, try to NOT BE ATTACTED to a definition and expectations of what Lindsays HEALING will look like. Her getting better may NOT include returning to Hollywood or anything about working in entertainment field. What "God" has in store for Lindsay, let HIM REVEAL, without judgement from you or me if that's really what Lindsay should do.
Lindsay path, her map, is INSIDE HER. It has to be revealed,by SPIRIT, NOT CREATED BY MEDIA.
Stay agnostic, question things as much as you can, that is how you learn.
Thank You again for writing me in peace. I was very upset that I seem to upset someone in Illinios that needs to study, that doesn't need me to upset them.
I have been trying to get through to DINA to quit PUSHING Lindsay with expectations of A list employement. It is a long way off, at best, but of course it is POSSIBLE, most things, if not all things, actually are once you discover how things work.
Blessings to you Rage, and to you Lindsay and Dina and Alli and kookey-head Delmar. All the same, or none the same, your passion, if not your logic, impresses me.
Jane.
PS. hours ago I sent s sotty note on another story, this post is intended to SUPERCEDE that opinion.
Thank You for trying to understand my position, whether you do or not. Your effors t understand, that says A LOT about you; That's most hopeful.
Blessing.

JaneB

Dear Rage,
I want it for her.
Stay agnostic, question things as much as you can, that is how you learn.
Jane.