Charlie Sheen's Manager: 'Death' Report Is a Lie

11/1/2010 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's manager, who minutes ago left Charlie's home, tells TMZ reports that Charlie could die this week are "reckless lies."

1027_charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_01
Mark Burg tells us ... after reports surfaced that Charlie was coked out of his mind, cavorting with hookers and in a fast death spiral ... he went to Charlie's house, entered a side door and saw Charlie sitting on the couch eating a turkey sandwich, saying, "Way to knock, dude."

Burg says he asked Charlie about the report he was at death's door and "Charlie looked at me like I was nuts."

Burg says Charlie plans on handing out lots of Halloween candy ... because his neighborhood gets besieged by trick-or-treaters.

Burg added, "He looked as normal as he's looked in a long time."

Burg says Charlie not only said he'd be on the set Tuesday for "Two and a Half Men," he impatiently asked when he was going to get a copy of the script.

SubH2O1682

Damage control.

PitBullLover

seriously does ANY ONE give a **** about this loser??
i for one will be thrilled when he dies so i don't have to hear another word about his ass anymore.
he's a total waste of space.

janet

Hey Charlie did you ever find your watch?

My two cents ;)

I can recall Anna Nicole Smith's camp letting us know she is not an addict and doing just fine too. Lindsay Lohan's mom/manager also says Lindsay is just fine. Charlie is a freakin addict. He is manipulating the media and all those around him to cover his addiction. Trust me if someone says he looks like he's gonna die due to the addict it just might be instead of the smoke and mirrors presented. Charlie is a good looking man and on massive binges he can look just fine. I bet a million dollars that his heart is in serious danger and if he had an MRI or Cat Scan of his arteries he is a wreck inside. Not being a hater but aren't the most "lively" ones usually the ones with the most tragic over doses? Anna Nicole, Marilyn Monroe, Corey Haim, DJ AM, Brittany Murphy, Heath Ledger..I don't like seeing this and losing people to addiction when people like Chariles manager could have said nothing at all and sent him back to treatment or cut him off.

ColoradoRob

It's nice to know that's there's a Charlie Sheen out there. He lives life like everyone wishes they could.

Robi Nagyhasi

Who cares if Sheen dies. The guys is a an ass hole In fact I hope he dies

soulofanangel

Charlie Sheen is an ACTOR, people! A super, mega-paid ACTOR.
Are the dots starting to connect?

GV

He is a wife beating, cocaine snorting, hooker loving, drunken piece of ****.

AND he makes almost $2 mill an episode for his dorky, outdated show. He should be kissing the asses of every idiot in Hollywood.

If no a week, I give him a month.

GV

I like to stay behind the scenes until something really pisses me off. He really pisses me off. Has everything and is just trashing it.

And Denise? She took pictures with the freaking hooker because she "admired her"? Hello? Then she "figured out what was going on" and left? She just figured our her paycheck might be less if she stayed and got into this fiasco. Where were her children when all of this was going on?

All of them are s***, and if anyone watches their shows they should go back to their trailer park.

Sally

I agree, Damage Control! Crack is whack and so is Sheen!

JLS

The bogus story was on RADARONLINE. The post lies daily and then have to contradict their own damn story within days. That website aka the National Enquirer has very little truth on it at all. I knew he was okay. The media has spun this completely out of control. He was drunk, was robbed of his watch by Capri, but is dealing with the relapse. That's the truth.

bea

He has 4 children under 7 and he was ALONE? Hum sounds like he isn't well enough to be a father to any of them. Great life eating a turkey sandwich by yourself on Halloween you cokehead.

RJ Hunt

Yo everyone knows that "turkey sandwich" is code for 8 ball of cocaine...

JLS

I am just STUNNED at all of these made up theories and judgments posted here. No actual evidence, just posters getting carried away completely because he doesn't live like or have the income they do. Talk about screwed up people!

JLS

@dee dee dopey

Paid shill made me laugh. No, just able to weigh actual evidence and formulate an opinion base on that instead of what I could conjure up while washing dishes and dusting.