Mel Gibson/Oksana Grigorieva Showdown

11/9/2010 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson will show up in court tomorrow to answer Oksana Grigorieva's claim he's not fit for overnight visits with their baby ... sources tell TMZ.

1101-mel-oksona-getty-tmz-ex-02-credit3
We're told part of tomorrow's hearing will focus on overnight visitation.  Oksana believes Mel's nanny is the primary caregiver when Lucia sleeps at his home.  Sources say Oksana insists the nanny takes care of the baby, especially at night, and Mel has shirked his responsibilities as a parent.

Judge Scott Gordon has enforced the custody arrangement that Mel and Oksana agreed to during their mediation in May.  Under that agreement, when Lucia turned 1 last month, Mel got an additional day of weekly visitation.  So now Mel is getting Lucia three days a week, with one overnight.

Sources say Oksana's lawyers will attempt to challenge the validity of the mediation agreement during tomorrow's court session.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36

TMZgossip

Oh dear god, don't get me started LOL. The History Channel...my husband LIVES on that and as much as I have been opposed to it, all these years. I've seen some stories, watched some show, seen some movies that have opened my eyes. What's really "F"D UP" is that folks can start posting about the war and I can get into it and make comments because, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, my husband is watching it and as much as I hate it, it's MY HUSBAND, I LOVE HIM, I will watch whatever he is just to spend time with him because we have so little.

I'm still amazed how much knowledge I have for the wars, I never knew that before LOL

Posted at 12:55 AM on Nov 10, 2010 by Majestik
...

does Pawn Stars, American Pickers and Ice Road Truckers qualify as war related?
They are my addiction from the History Channel

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

There has been 1 or 2 impostors, but they normally stick to professing love for Gibson, so they are easy to weed out.
The disdain for some of the posters is in direct relation to the ludicrous conspiracy theories they spout, or in the blind acceptance of the poster that comes in here and wishes death on anyone that disagrees with him/her/it.

And then the last group that catches my ire are the ones that claim to be 'neutral' but post all pro 1 side. Those are the worst of the lot!!!! (and it doesn't matter if it is snor-e-o or the crackbaby)

Posted at 6:44 AM on Nov 10, 2010 by TMZgossip

LOL! You are a lying sack of sh*t, tring to sound all justified and superior in you constant insulting of people. You insult whenever whereever you can and there is no logic or pattern to it. You know that, everyone else knows that. Stop lying. Loser

Mary

With all that money in child support???? She can buy a nunny! Just a gold digger that her plants didn't go as she had them planned!!!Who knew her before this-singing career what carrer does she sing??? I thought she only went after and have babies with famous-rich actors!!!!!

Gia

I still think it's ridiculous that he's expected to pay her lawyer fees. In the very least, he should NOT be responsible for the ones she's fired/quit.

TMZgossip

Posted at 7:28 AM on Nov 10, 2010 by Sam
...

don't be all upset that I read you fools for what you are.

Anonymous

Posted at 3:03 PM on Nov 10, 2010 by TMZgossip
--------

You are the easiest person to read of them all. Be careful who you call a fool.

TMZgossip

Posted at 3:03 PM on Nov 10, 2010 by TMZgossip
--------

You are the easiest person to read of them all. Be careful who you call a fool.

Posted at 3:19 PM on Nov 10, 2010 by Anonymous
...

I would hope I am.
I clearly state my opinion and am not a hypocrite like the crazies

mark

extortion is a pretty serious thing. she should be deported , and we should get anna chapman back (to nyc) so I can watch her pics on TMZ instead of those big lips.

also the lawyers parade paid with mel's money was disgusting and insulting.

Let's cut this case short, trial for extortion, deportation and let's get over it quick.

enough is enough