« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

George Maloof Charged in DUI Bust

11/2/2010 2:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Maloof just got charged with five counts for his DUI arrest last month in Las Vegas ... TMZ has learned.

George Maloof

Maloof -- owner of the Palms Casino Resort and co-owner of the Sacramento Kings -- is now officially charged with DUI, speeding, improper turn, driving without a valid license, and operating a vehicle without security.

Back on October 9, Maloof was doing 72 in a 45 MPH zone -- and lost control while making a left turn ... according to the police report.

Cops also say Maloof admitted he was on Ambien and had consumed 4 Coronas.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ray

operating a vehicle without security????whats that

Lori

Didn't he fire Paris Hilton's boyfriend a month ago for the very same thing?

Starlight

Link to DOCS doesn't work!

bring back recent posts

ya..so??? wats the worse that will happen to him? a fine, I'm sure he will scrimp some coin together,and dammit..have to have one of those chaufeurs..awwwww..anyone else would b f---cked bigtime!

dd

@2 Lori No, that was Steve Wynn.

*78

"Operating without security"? Is it a law that you have to have a very large black man next to you keeping you safe like Justin Beiber and the Jonas Brothers do when they are out walking around? If there's one law I never want to break, it's operating without security while in Las Vegas. Is that what you get a tear-drop for in prison?

dd

DRIVING WITHOUT SECURITY?

TMZgossip

operating a vehicle without security????whats that

Posted at 12:17 PM on Nov 2, 2010 by ray
...

operating a vehicle without current 3rd party liability insurance coverage.

Rod

I wonder if the NBA will fine his ass?

cali

Is driving without security something TMZ just made up?

Bette

Inappropriate my @$$. Why are folks so scared of offending someone ... get over it. It is what it is. If I want to say it or play it, I'm gonna say it and/or play it. If you don't like it, you can lump it!

Bronson

This a symptom of a much bigger problem with this guy. A guy who runs a large part of Las Vegas doesnt get busted for DUI. Something else is going on ... ;-)

Moe Green

They don't get busted unless someone is there taking pictures.

LocalLV

Its too bad you're not hearing the positive about him. As an LV local I hear how hard he works, his big involvement in the community, he even sent out an apology - I dont think anything like this will happen again.

someone

Why don't we focus on all of the positive things George Maloof has done. He has built a small empire, branded a vision, changed the whole flavor of Las Vegas. Now, how we love to tear the king off of the mountain once he has risen. This is the bigger problem. Why is the negative the first thing that arises when we google his name. If I messed up; as I am sure millions in America have, we would not be under this public scrutiny. All I can see is jealousy, envy, and bitterness. I am sure many would find 4 beers over a 6 hour period not that much to drink. About Ambien, he was surely not informed by his doctor the true power of this drug. I think we should have a class action suite against Ambien. This is not the first unbelievably tragic news I have heard around Ambien. Ambien users, beware.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments