Mel Gibson to Oksana: I Have Nothing to Say to You

11/2/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson didn't utter a word to Oksana Grigorieva during his deposition Monday ... and Oksana gave Mel the same silent treatment ... sources tell TMZ.

1101_mel_gibson_oksana_grigorieva_getty_ex
Mel was asked a wide range of questions during the marathon depo, with Oksana looking on and huddling with her lawyers, suggesting questions.

And here's a shocker ... Mel's deposition was videotaped! Although the tapes, we're told, will be watermarked to trace any leak, nothing in this case has stayed secret.

As for Mel's demeanor, we're told he never lost his cool but did become annoyed from time to time.

We're told Mel asserted his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination on issues related to the domestic violence investigation.

And sources say ... Oksana's lawyers were not able to play the now-infamous tapes she secretly recorded.

In a word -- we're told the deposition was "contentious."

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Shuffle Demon

@Poster #4-->
Because Mel Gibson spent MILLIONS on a crisis PR firm that worked hard after the tapes were released and were so damaging to him. It worked with those who have tiny IQ's and those who cannot reason things out. Typically, those types post on the Internet.

Posted at 1:17 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by JLS
----------------------------------------------------------

So in essence like you. Well thanks for clearing that up for us. When your job as Oksana's PR rep is finished I am sure your career at McDonalds will kick back into high gear again.

igotfleasfromtmz

IN reality it is KOnsies PR tying to undo the damage they already caused.

shirleyholmes

Posted at 1:17 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by JLS

---------------------

Actually, Mr. Gibson has not said a word to the public.

On the other hand, Oksana has not been silent for a moment.

Shuffle Demon

I don't know how much I buy the DV issue part of this, if the Judge said that they are not allowed to ask about it in the Deposition, there is no way those questions would have been anwsered period by Mel, I think that would be a good query for Harvey tommorow in TMZ live.

Shuffle Demon

The other things I would bet is that if Meel's Depo was taped I am sure OxSanity's was as well....So anyone wanna bet how long it will take for it to leak?

shirleyholmes

Posted at 3:03 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

--------------------------------

I assume you mean Mr. Gibson's depo.

She only cares about her own privacy not to be violated

I

shirleyholmes

Have fun,

I will be back later

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 3:03 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

--------------------------------

I assume you mean Mr. Gibson's depo.

She only cares about her own privacy not to be violated

I

Posted at 3:06 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by shirleyholmes
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yes shirley I meant that Mel's will more than likely leak...watermark or not. But I think both Mel's and Oksana's depo's would have been taped for future use..I would think either side would be kicking themselves if they didn't do that.

Shuffle Demon

See ya shirley...

Natasja

Posted at 1:15 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by JLS

This was custody and visitation ONLY so there was a rule they could not go there. That part will come in another trail. NOT GUILTY just not the time :)

Natasja

WTF is this Mr. Gibson crap? You must not be an American. I have watched this man do horrendous stuff for 40 years. I cringe when I see anybody use Mr. on someone who is a racist. By the way, proof he is a RACIST is on tape from five years ago when the police arrested him for DUI. Don't try to deny it.

Posted at 1:22 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by JLS

If Whoopi Goldberg says he is not a racist well guess he is not huh because she is black.
Really get your facts straight you are making a fool of yourself.

waka

It sounded that Mel did a great job on the deposition. He has nothing to say to her - it is the best re-action.

rg1

Mel asserting the Fifth on all things relating to the domestic violence means he's GUILTY and his attorneys think he will likely be prosecuted for it. No surprise here. He admitted to it on tape.

Posted at 1:15 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by JLS
**********
Since talk of DV is off the table per orders of the judge, Mel didn't have to assert the Fifth. Of course Horrorwitz would try to defy what the judge ordered, but that gets him nowhere.

Who'sThat

Posted at 1:15 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by JLS
Hey Kali! My IQ is 148. Can you match it? LMFAO. I thought not. It's clear you love Mel. That's fine with me but after hearing all the tapes, I consider you very stupid if you do. One cannot listen to him spit, growl, demand a BJ before Oksana get's into a hot tub and just act like an ass and then say he's a great guy without being kinda dumb. His crisis team threw crap all over the victim of the admitted domestic violence. It worked with you.

Posted at 1:25 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by JLS
Douchebag? Wow. I am 59 and female who has been married for 40 years to the same man. I have had a very successful career in law. I am not a douchebag. I have noticed an odd group of women here that are just madly in love with MG. It's curious after hearing the tapes. Those are evidence he clearly isn't a man to honor.

Posted at 1:28 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by JLS

---------------

so, for someone who has 148 IQ and career in law, you still don't understand our law! just because you assert the fifth does not mean you are guilty!
not sure where you got your IQ...on line test? LOL as if that is so accurate...and btw, working as the receptionist at a law firm does not mean you have a career in law since i doubt an attorney would feel the same way about one asserting his law given right for the fifth and the strategy behind it!

rg1

I assume you mean Mr. Gibson's depo.

She only cares about her own privacy not to be violated

Posted at 3:06 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by shirleyholmes
************
Yeah, I bet she tried to cry some crocodile tears during her depo, playing for the camera. Too bad she isn't that good of an actress.