Oprah to Joe Jackson: Take the Hint ...

11/2/2010 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When Oprah Winfrey visited the Jackson family at their compound in Encino, CA -- she made sure there were just enough chairs at the table for the people she was interested in talking to ...

1102_oprah_jackson_AP

FlowerPower

@nan
I think Oprah and Michael's family (Katherine and Joe?) are both exploiting these kids.
I believe that Oprah wanted to beat Barbara Walters as Barbara said this last year:
Barbara Walters picks Michael Jackson kids among “Most Fascinating People”
and show that she can get anyone she want on her show.
Jackson's, I don't know what they are going to say that is so important that kids has to be on show as well!

"one day these kids are going to be on youtube watching oprah smear their fathers name and they are going to wonder why their grandparents invited her to their fathers home."

Amen to that.

dd

OK TMZ OPRAH DOESN'T RUN EVERYTHING, stop making stuff up!

dd

@JW #16 Certified are you nuts does aquitted mean anything to you..You are a certifiable liar, now it's time to go back to your trailer park and spread more lies.

Joao

Is Oprah a man hater?

Posted at 7:13 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by awards

Oprah hates all men, unless they're gay. However, my question is, who does Oprah think she is dictating the movements of people in THEIR home? There's no way in hell I'd work for Oprah, she would HATE me, I would never grovel to that cow.

DonnaB

Number 16 ~ HE WAS ACQUITTED ON ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL CHARGES
WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND!!!

Roseilicious

O is using MJ to launch her Oprah Winfrey Network, as she retires her talk show in which she used him to launch herself and the O show to talk show mega stardom and wealth. It worked back then, so by standard deduction of reasoning, it will now.

Of course she can set aside that she ACTED so insulted FOR Mj that JJ, his ultimate abuser, should burn in hell - to interview him now. Never mind that KJ is JJ's willing puppet and fellow MJ puppeteer and Jackson martyr. THEY ALL get to use, and exploit, PPB. Because they want to, and they can, so they do. Simple as that.

... for some reason, looking at Blanket in this particular shot (O just all "wheeeeee!" smiley...lol), something about his body language in it says, "Yanno... something about this b!tch I just don't trust/like. I don't know what it is, or why - but, (gut) I just don't."

I don't see how any of the J3 are NOT headed for a drug abuse phase in their future...

FlowerPower

"When Michael Jackson gave a rare interview in 1993 after a 14-year silence, it was Winfrey to whom he turned. Their chat drew a worldwide audience of 90 million.
"It was the most exciting interview I had ever done," she said later. "Coming in the gates of Neverland, it's like a moment in The Wizard of Oz. It was literally like going to see the wizard.
"What I remember about Michael the most is that he was a person who was passionate about life. He was really passionate about his work and his desire to try to be a good force in the world.
"I really, really liked him. After this interview, I thought I could be his friend."

lol

Bippy

Picky - Picky - Picky - It would have been interesting to have Dear Joe present - after all there would not be any family but for him!!!!! Even though the greedy B*****d thinks that his children are little slaves that should earn money for him to have and spend on his own interests - watsa wrong with Oprah???

KingzWarrior

I don't understand the need of doing this by the Jackson family? What is their purpose? Are they paving a way for Michael's children to get into the entertainment industry from now on? Don't they know they still will be called Michael Jackson's children after completing their education and becoming adults.. and certainly won't need an introduction.
It's all about the money and the fame this family wants. I am sick of them using Michael's name every step of the way. Enough now!

In all of the world, they chose Oprah to do this show with? Are you nuts? What kind of "so called naive" mother is Katherine Jackson that she allowed this vulture to be around her grandkids. Michael so never forgave her... how could you allow this KJ?? HOWWWW

MiMi

Posted at 8:08 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by Roseilicious

-------------------------------------------------------------

OMG, what are you? A claivoyant or something?

Stop trying to predict the childrens future. They are going to be just fine.

BTW how many drug abusers/alchoholics are in your family?

Hmmmmm??? Yea, that's what I thought...

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Oh stop tmz. As powerful as Oprah is, if Joe wanted a chair he would have summoned one of his minions to get him one, the douchebag. Remember, she's on his turf not hers, as much as she may hate that idea.

Roseilicious

Stop trying to predict the childrens future. They are going to be just fine.

BTW how many drug abusers/alchoholics are in your family?

Hmmmmm??? Yea, that's what I thought...

Posted at 8:27 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by MiMi

_______________________________________________________

Predicting? M'k, if you say so.

As to your brilliant matter of delusional deduction of there *must* be drug addicted members in my family, I easily and sincerely accept that you are simply a severely mal adjusted 12 yr old.

See how that works? No? No doubt. "Oh Well..." LOL

dd

THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS! Don't predict negativity for the children it is not fair to them.

tanner

Number 16 ~ HE WAS ACQUITTED ON ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL CHARGES
WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND!!!

Posted at 8:07 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by DonnaB
well so was OJ Simpson does that mean he is innocent as well..Please we all know that celebrity's don't get convicted in California

nita

prince is handsome, looks just like MJ.