MJ Fans: Oprah's Molestation Show Is No 'Coincidence'

11/3/2010 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An official MJ fan group ain't buying Oprah's "purely coincidental" excuse -- telling us, they are "angry and disappointed" that she's airing her interview with MJ's kids days after a special on child molestation.

1103_michael_jackson_oprah_winfrey_tmz_ex

A rep for the Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California tells TMZ, “We are both angry and disappointed in Oprah’s constant need to reference child molestation shows prior to airing Michael Jackson related episodes.  Her tone seems to speak volumes.”

Oprah called the whole thing "purely coincidental" ... but MJ fans aren't convinced. The rep adds, “How can something so obvious be a coincidence?"

As we previously reported, Oprah's big interview with Michael Jackson's children is scheduled to air next Monday -- three days after Friday's big show ... entitled "200 Adult Men Who Were Molested Come Forward."

MJ215062009

@ MiMi

Link to "CRAZY MJ FANS"

www.innermichael.com

MJ215062009

@MiMi

Link to the "Crazy MJ Fans"

www.innermichael.com

Roseilicious

Somewhere Joe Jackson is smiling.

Posted at 8:57 PM on Nov 3, 2010 by Horndog

____________________________________________________

Hear Ye.

JLS

I HATE this woman! She is so false and such an azz.

MJ215062009

@MiMi

What did Oprah do to Michael Jackson, are researched clips from
vious Oprah shows, interviews etc.

@OhWellpre

HATING GOT TO BE A FULL TIME JOB!!! In light of this how does one have time to enjoy live and be endlessly greatful for having the opportunity to get up in the morning and experience another day. But what if that day is just being spend HATING, would it then make any difference at all if one does not wake up to experience the joy another day may bring???? What makes people HATE people they don't even know?? Do the just generally HATE including themselves. Do they get up each morning and contemplate who they can HATE TODAY??? What pityful existance this must be to choose HATE OVER LOVE! Would live not be more valuable if you would clear your mind and soul and enjoy those days that you have been granted to spend here on EARTH?? Would your sunshine be gone if you did not have anybody to HATE?? Do people that love to hate even know what SUNSHINE IS as their eyes, minds and souls are so consumed with their fulltime HATE JOB?? Is HATE being HIP IN TODAYS SOCIETY WHILE TO LOVE IS SUCH A OUTDATED UNCOOL THING?? So for the once that don't know anything else but to HATE ASK YOURSELF FIRST WHY DO I HATE?? Am I just following a trend, is it worth to ask somebody to teach me how to LOVE? What if I like to LOVE, will I become an OUTCAST. What if I learn to make my own decisions instead of following a PUNCH LINE?? Well all I can say is that the choice is yours, live with gloom and doom and in eternal darkness, or brighten up your live with happiness and laughter and eternal sunshine. The choice is yours

This is especially posted for you, as I noticed that u are totally consumed with HATE. You in particular are the kind of human that gets up in the morning with nothing else in mind but to HATE. But hey, you keep at it, when you are at death door you will ask yourself What did I really achieve in live? What great things did I miss, how could I have been so blind? You are wasting your time, the clock is ticking, tick tock, tick tock, would you like to be remembered as the consumate HATER! What legacy do you leave behind??? THE HATER, WARMONGER, NAME SLANDERER, I AM AFRAID YOU WILL SHARE THAT LEGACY WITH HUNDREDS OF OTHERS. Your name will fade away before you even hit the ground. To be unique and different, requires too much thinking on your own, many people like you don't have the capability to do this, that is why they are following the PUNCH LINE that has been thrown at them.

No need to reply to this comment as I already know that you made your choice quite clear. As for Murray, I don't hate him, as he is just a small pawn in the big picture. For me there is no need to HATE. Been listening to MJ too long to be consumed with that wasted energy. Also have lost too many friends too soon and made a decision to appreciate and enjoy whatever time I have left on this planet, try it you feel much better I promise

Nasiba

I started to hate you Oprah. You had better tell the world how you were molested in your childhood by your stepfather.

HE WAS SO MUCH BETRAYED BY THE PEOPLE HE TRUSTED, SO LEAVE MICHAEL AND HIS KIDS ALONE!LET HIM REST IN PEACE. NOT FOR YOU, FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Al

I can't believe that Katherine Jackson is being interviewed by Oprah about Michael Jackson. Oprah had no sympathetic public comment when he passed away and she never said anything nice about him and what a wonderful parent he was to those wonderful kids. At one point she alleged he was a child molester. Why would you go bac to Oprah for an interview unless you wanted to prove the contrary that Michael was an awesome Dad, not a molester and not some deviant.

janet

Winfrey has alot of money. How much is being paid for Katherine and Joseph Jackson.

Daphne

And if they can put a story out there whether its little truth or lots, they will stir that pot enough to get the fans commenting and the haters also. just my 2 cents. been on here since his death and have seen the pattern many, many times.

Posted at 8:19 PM on Nov 3, 2010 by kim

Totally agree with u. On another note, there is a reason why O's rating was low.

Daphne

O supported Obama so much & look what happened. LOL. Going to the Cirque show in Edmonton, Canada next November. Can't wait. Goodnite all.

Daphne

She was molested when she was young

Posted at 7:35 PM on Nov 3, 2010 by mag

BTW who did this to her? I never cared to find out much about her. Just seldom watched her shows, just not interested. Only noticed her weight go up & down. That's all.

nobleday

Mimi...the genius article is really interesting. thanks.

janet

Winfrey is ending her last seson with whatever. Winfrey has made millions of dollars and turned that into a billion.

Ricky Martin is gay? Everyone knew that over 10 years ago.

Katherine and Joe Jackson, what would be asked that already hasn't been asked? Like that would be the truth.

MJ215062009

@STEVE

**** OFF YOU LAME ASS BULLER

cawobeth

How the heck is it a coincidence ?
She's done this twice now; 3 years ago & again now.
She is a very controlling type person.
How is it that the LMP interview was scheduled, then postponed after she & LMP got flooded with messages.
Coincidence ?
Gee...did she have to do some more editing ?
I'd bet.
She dare not have disrespected Katherine Jackson, that's all I can say.