Fergie's Body

The Best in Hollywood?

11/5/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fergie's rockin' bod on a Brazilian beach ignited the world's most important argument ... does she have the best physique in Hollywood? Bonus question: what's on Paul Walker's stomach?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

JLS

Katy Perry has a much better bod and she's pretty. Fergie isn't pretty.

JLS

Kourtey Kardashian has a much better body than Kim does but for some reason, the men at TMZ like HUGE FAT BUTTS. Kourtney's is smaller and a much better shape. She's got a great bod.

R.B.Riddick

Fergie has a way better body than Jennifer Aniston. That TMZ chick who commented is on crack.

Theon

That's a bold statement to make. Unless there was a best bod in L.A. competition, and Fergie won it no one can say, but she does look fit, and seems to take care of herself.

TXluvsMJ2

Hmm, I'm not fond of either one, but Katie Perry is a bitch. And WTF was that she married? Worst match up since Jay-Z and Beyonce.

Hammer

#1? oh no. It's a nice body but being attached to fergie doesn't help her case. You can see bodies like hers everyday at the beach.

BB in CA

I can't believe it. Would you STOP bringing up Jennifer Aniston? I was thinking when you disagreed that Fergie had the best body, oh no - she's going to say something about Jennifer. And unfortunately I was right. Yeah, we get it - you're in love with JA. I'm sick of your bringing her up when the story is about someone else, like Fergie or Angelina.

And I'm glad to see someone else on here knows that Katie Perry is a bitch. I've seen it and she can be mean as hell.

Hime

Fergie is flabby and gross overtan and wrinkled because of it. Best body in Hollywood? Perhaps in the 60-75 age range.

kimblebee

I'm pretty sure that is his back. Unless his belly button fell off.

Me

That TMZ dude needs to look at Hilary Swank's body.

Fergie has a flat azz, there is nothing nice about it.

Mich in California

This segment demeaned women. TMZ, get some better segments. Please! We women are not slabs of meat.

simon

Fergie looks like a cross between a Siamese cat and a worm. Her face has that puffy appearance.

Strokadellic

She is repulsive, in general.

FruitSalad

Everytime I see her I cant get over the pictures I seen of her pissing herself.

Oval Beach

Is everyone missing the rather blotchy back of the guy wearing the 1980's stone washed/high wasted jeans? OMG...WTF. Put a t-shirt on for christ sake.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments