Sony to Katherine Jackson: You're Wrong About MJ

11/4/2010 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sony Music isn't buying the claim of Katherine Jackson and two of Michael Jackson's kids ... that some of the tracks on a soon-to-be-released MJ album are fake -- because one of the tracks in question is about to be released on michaeljackson.com on Monday.

1104_mj_cover_BN_01

The song -- "Breaking News" -- was recorded in 2007, at the New Jersey home of Eddie Cascio.  Jackson and his kids lived in the house for 4 months while Michael was recording.  We're told Prince, Paris and Katherine now believe the Cascio tracks are fake -- not Michael's voice.

But Sony has done a bunch of voice authentications, and the record company is convinced it's the real deal.  So a teaser will be released tomorrow, and the full song will be on the MJ website for one week, beginning Monday.

We're told 3 tracks recorded at the Cascio house will be included on the full album, which will be released on December 14.

Tellit

For the Michael Jackson rabids.

Mr Baxter

Duh, Katherine is manipulating the kids to say it's not really him so she can get more money. Katherine and Joe make me sick.

dd

@Cathy #63 oprah did make it well known that she did not believe in Michael during the trial, only recently after his death did she feel any regret...I for one will never forget her betrayal I watched that show with my mouth wide open!

MJ215062009

This is for the Michael Jackson Haters

MicTo dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
And to run where
the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
And to love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far
To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march,
march into hell
For that heavenly cause
And I know
If I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart
Will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest
And the world will be
better for this
That one man, scorned
and covered with scars,
Still strove with his last
ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable,
the unreachable,
The unreachable star
And I'll always dream
The impossible dream
Yes, and I'll reach
The unreachable star
hael Jackson's Impossible Dream

NOW CHEW ON THAT ONE HATERS. THIS MAN WILL ALWAYS REACH AND CATCH THE UNREACHABLE STAR. BUT YOU WON'T!!!!

AS FOR THE NEW RECORD, SONY WOULD NOT PAY 250 million DOLLARS (by the way HATERS THE MOST MONEY EVER PAID FOR A RECORD DEAL)
TO PUT A FAKE ASS VOICE ON THEM, AIN'T MAKING NO SENSE, BUT HEY ANYTHING FROM THE MEDIA TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM BUYING IT - ITS AFTERALL MICHAEL JACKSON AIN'T IT!!!

Tellit

Michael Jackson publicly spoke out against Sony and left the label shortly before his mysterious death. I find it no coincidence Sony is now laying claim to own "unreleased" tracks of his music. Technology can manipulate recordings so much a fake might never be detected. This is just another attempt by Sony to get back at him.
Posted at 7:56 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by MissAnn
___________

Michael Jackson usually kicked the people who made him rich in the arse.
Sony is still making him rich...
and you call it "get back at him."
?????

MiMi

Remember, this is only one of a ten CD contract deal.

There are nine more yet to come in the next few years.

Tellit

MAYBE Michael Jackson HAS reached an unreachable star...
MAYBE he's at Alpha Centauri C right now....
and as the white woman he always wanted to be.
MAYBE his dreams were possible.

Siggisiss

Posted at 7:56 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by aq

Normally I choose to ignore your cryptic-nasty comments. They are what they are and mostly don´t even make much sense.
But this does it for me. LEAVE MICHAEL`S CHILDREN OUT OF YOUR VILE WRITINGS! Do NOT sully them with your seething gall.

Tellit

OhWell....just curious....haven't been following the boards very closely.
Did the FBI/via QUANTICO ever come knocking on your door?
lmao.....

-------------------
But I Escaped And I Am Now Living In A Cave
With My Laptop
Not Even The FBI Can Stop The Great OhWell.

But I Do Need To Recharge My Batteries
Anybody Got A Looooooong Extension Cord?
Posted at 8:11 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by OhWell
_________

lol...
sounds like you're living the life of bin Laden.

MiMi

UnWell is living in a cave.

That's just where the Neanderthal belongs...

LoL

mj is the sexiest man ever

GREAT
I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE SONGS OF THE ALBUM
WE ARE WAITING FOR THE COMEBACK ALSO
THE KING IS ALIVE
KEEP THE FAITH

MJ215062009

@OhWell

HATING GOT TO BE A FULL TIME JOB!!! In light of this how does one have time to enjoy live and be endlessly greatful for having the opportunity to get up in the morning and experience another day. But what if that day is just being spend HATING, would it then make any difference at all if one does not wake up to experience the joy another day may bring???? What makes people HATE people they don't even know?? Do the just generally HATE including themselves. Do they get up each morning and contemplate who they can HATE TODAY??? What pityful existance this must be to choose HATE OVER LOVE! Would live not be more valuable if you would clear your mind and soul and enjoy those days that you have been granted to spend here on EARTH?? Would your sunshine be gone if you did not have anybody to HATE?? Do people that love to hate even know what SUNSHINE IS as their eyes, minds and souls are so consumed with their fulltime HATE JOB?? Is HATE being HIP IN TODAYS SOCIETY WHILE TO LOVE IS SUCH A OUTDATED UNCOOL THING?? So for the once that don't know anything else but to HATE ASK YOURSELF FIRST WHY DO I HATE?? Am I just following a trend, is it worth to ask somebody to teach me how to LOVE? What if I like to LOVE, will I become an OUTCAST. What if I learn to make my own decisions instead of following a PUNCH LINE?? Well all I can say is that the choice is yours, live with gloom and doom and in eternal darkness, or brighten up your live with happiness and laughter and eternal sunshine. The choice is yours

This is especially posted for you, as I noticed that u are totally consumed with HATE. You in particular are the kind of human that gets up in the morning with nothing else in mind but to HATE. But hey, you keep at it, when you are at death door you will ask yourself What did I really achieve in live? What great things did I miss, how could I have been so blind? You are wasting your time, the clock is ticking, tick tock, tick tock, would you like to be remembered as the consumate HATER! What legacy do you leave behind??? THE HATER, WARMONGER, NAME SLANDERER, I AM AFRAID YOU WILL SHARE THAT LEGACY WITH HUNDREDS OF OTHERS. Your name will fade away before you even hit the ground. To be unique and different, requires too much thinking on your own, many people like you don't have the capability to do this, that is why they are following the PUNCH LINE that has been thrown at them.

No need to reply to this comment as I already know that you made your choice quite clear. As for Murray, I don't hate him, as he is just a small pawn in the big picture. For me there is no need to HATE. Been listening to MJ too long to be consumed with that wasted energy. Also have lost too many friends too soon and made a decision to appreciate and enjoy whatever time I have left on this planet, try it you feel much better I promise