Michael Jackson's New Song -- Mystery Scream

11/5/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sony has just released a teaser to Michael Jackson's new album "MICHAEL" due out next month ... but there's a big controversy over whether some of the vocals are real or fake.

In the teaser, which promotes the album's big song, "Breaking News," all we hear from Michael Jackson is a brief scream.

The question ... is it Michael Jackson's scream or that of an impostor???

By the way ... someone we know has heard the entire album and says it's "unbelievably good."  Our spy says some of the tracks sound a little like Justin Timberlake, but they are all Michael.

1105_fake_michael_jackson_footer

emdzej

MICHAEL JACKSON'S SINGIN BREAKING NEWS!
I KNOW THAT!
I FEEL THAT!

MICHAEL, I MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH..
YOU REALLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH...
I KNOW THAT YOU'RE ALIVE
I'M WAITIN FOR THE BAM'S DAY

I LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL

Monica

I think this is Michael and I will buy this and any new releases that he has. I love you MJ.

Sarah

So pic 3 is a fake Michael? When, where and why??? When will this deep secret ever slow its gears??? That looks like real MJ to me...or maybe they are all fakes and there is no real MJ??and i dont just mean the pics here...i mean everywhere..long live Elvis...long live MJ..really..we must look like idiots.. for some of you to actually think what you can pull over our eyes. Michael made us smart to media nd there crap ...all to question what really is reall and what isnt...nice try though we are still analyzing your every move/s...he taught us that..smart man...thanks MJ where ever you are reading this from..

Patrick

This "scream" seems to be in a lower vocal range than what Michael normally does so one would say; it's an imposter. On the other hand Sony music has access to all of Michael's previous recordings so if they wanted a scream they could have taken one from the other songs. He did at least one on each song so plenty of screams to choose from. And last but not least... creating some controversy over a small scream means.....
FREE PUBLICITY!!!!!

Healtheworldx

It's sad that they are releasing the CD to make money off MJ.
R.I.P Michael. I love you x

sissy

If you really think about it , (BREAKING NEWS) is it an imposter or is it really michael , who know's. what's on my mind now. What if Michael paid someone to act out Michael's death. It's kinda funny how he knew he was ill an knew he couldn't pull off 50 concerts. so maybe he faked his death to get out of dept. An now all of a sudden we hear another new album coming out soon. makes you wonder if he's out there trying to make music,that was his life besides his children. maybe there's a big cover up. I donno but something not right about this an this makes you wonder.

sherry

people wake up. all of this is like a distraction of the real issue at hand. michael is gone and it seems like everyone forgot about his alleged killer. the longer it takes for them to start the trial, the better his chances are, he will get off. michael is a human just like any of us.if this was any blow joe on the streets he would of been put on death row asap start the trial now, what are they waiting for, for michael to raise from the dead.

hiwot bewketu

i love u MJ ...IS THAT UR SOUND

Anke

i's Michael, you can hear from the way he breaths

alexis

hi im alexis im a big fan of Michael My self And i am 16 years old i've been a fan for 10 years 2000 i heard about him i started to like him i was what about 6 or 7 but anyways Don't go Blaming Ms jackson for saying thats Not there daddy it is there daddy i listend to the whole track none of it sounds fishie so what i would tell u guys out there that don't believe or who was saying that Ms jackson told his beautiful kids to say it that is not there dadddy....SHUT THE **** UP Michael would be a shame...i got the album and i believe this is michael this bull **** has to stop with the fans that are saying it;s not him it is him ok? i'm OUT you guys got me all workd up peace love we love u michael.

michael

look some people don,t what they talk i,v they lie he dead two year let him r.i.p ok laveae long him! this not joke

damison

slt , jsui fan .

Moonwalker

It's not Michael, I know the real person who recorded this track and for those who know it's not him, including his family, they know what they're talking about

mélanie

Michael était exépsiônelle et il reste pour toujours dans nos coeurs,c'est le meuilleur!!!!!!!!!!

zenmerchant

new stuff is ALL FAKE!!! why listen to money hungry FAKES!!! including the vegas thing they are building for fakes!!! we still want the truth!!! the kids michael got are taken care of we all know that!!! dont look like michael by the way!!! everyone is trying to make money off his style and music but he is and always will be the only king!