Michael Jackson's New Song -- Mystery Scream

11/5/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sony has just released a teaser to Michael Jackson's new album "MICHAEL" due out next month ... but there's a big controversy over whether some of the vocals are real or fake.

In the teaser, which promotes the album's big song, "Breaking News," all we hear from Michael Jackson is a brief scream.

The question ... is it Michael Jackson's scream or that of an impostor???

By the way ... someone we know has heard the entire album and says it's "unbelievably good."  Our spy says some of the tracks sound a little like Justin Timberlake, but they are all Michael.

1105_fake_michael_jackson_footer

Cheryl

That was a waste to give us one little "heeeeeeee"
Cant tell if its him or not but the rythmn of the song sounds similar to You Rock My World.

kate

I don't know if this new album is entirely all him, but I really hope it is. I don't get why the kids are saying it isn't..

really?

think of it this way..MJ has to be behind this. Do you think Sony on their own would have the first song be about people trying to destroy Michael? The bad, evil Sony as some of you say?

He's been partnering with them all along for this mega-deal.

bobmoo

I can't believe this is even being raised as an issue.
Sony would be incredibly stupid to try to release a Michael Jackson album with fake Michael JAckson lyrics. If they were missing an "Aow" ot "hee" they could take one from all the unreleased recordings they have and paste it into the song. No need for any imposters. IF they used an imposter they would be exposed by the fans and the media.

Only idiots would think Sony would use an imposter.

anonymous

The beat is really slammin'. Listening to the scream again, it sounds kind of weak and low. MJ's amazing screams were way more higher pitched and full of intensity/energy/life. The person in this preview sounds sort of weak and as if they just woke up.

barf

what are you playing at TMZ ?

Lil' announcement coming up or what...

Liars...

anonymous

It is actually me screaming. Someone took one of my bananas.

Posted at 10:26 AM on Nov 5, 2010 by Bubbles The Chimp

______________________

lmao. lol ...

loopylou

That IS Michael. The family were saying its "fake" to taint it because they do not want it released.

loopylou

BREAKING NEWS
SUCH A THRILL
RED LIGHT
FIRE YOU UP
SNAP SHOT
PULL THE PRESSURE
CAN'T TURN IT OFF
WHATEVER YOU FEEL
PANIC BUTTON
SISTER IS A MOVIE STAR
READY FOR IT
LEFT BEHIND

Chelsea

I love Michael sosososososososoooooo Much!!!!
LOVE YOU MIKE MISS YOU SOO MUCH YOURE THE BEST ARTIST EVER AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!!!!! XO

MJ Fans

TMZ please stop putting a downer on everything related to Michael Jackson. We waited 9 years for a new album and have lost Michael. You know that all those imposter news are tabloid crap and you are better than that (or should be).

l

Aww I miss him :(
Im sad now :(

anonymous

Dustin, Michael Jackson was not a child molester. You need to do more research and studying of Michael Jackson.

MaryRM

wow, that little teaser was really good. I had no interest in buying an album if it was like that old song they drummed up of Michael back in the 80s (already forgot the name) and released last year. But that sounded really really good. I love mixing musical genres. Now you've got my attention :-)

LC4Michael

What a total tease! The music is slamming! Cannot wait to hear the whole song on Monday. It's MJ. Stop believing the crap going around. I highly doubt his kids actually said anything or that KJ put them up to it. Tabloids people.