Michael Jackson's 'Breaking News' -- The Real Deal

11/7/2010 8:07 PM PST BY Harvey Levin

Hey, it's Harvey. We usually don't write first person on TMZ, but I gotta tell you what I just heard.

Michael Jackson Breaking News song:

Someone has played me the song "Breaking News." I'm not a music expert, but I am a Michael Jackson music fan ... and it's definitely Michael Jackson. The song -- which is awesome -- is a pretty harsh look through Michael's eyes at the media. In essence, he is saying ... You've treated me shabbily and you've hoped for my demise, but I'm back!

One of the lyrics:
 "They want to see that I fall,
cause I'm Michael Jackson.
You write the words to destroy
like it's a weapon."

In another part of the song, Jackson sings:
"Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson.
Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson.
Just when you thought he was done,
he comes to give it again."

The song is vintage Jackson. The initial beat will remind you of "Billie Jean" and there are all sorts of MJ trademarks throughout.

When you hear it, you will not be able to suppress the image of Jackson dancing to the song.

The song was recorded at the home of music producer Eddie Cascio, when Michael Jackson was living there for four months in 2007.

As good as the song is ... it's not the first single that will be released. We're told we might be able to post a copy of  "Breaking News" on TMZ as soon as late tonight.

Alessandra

I'm anxious to hear this song.
I'm sure it will be wonderful.
Michael Brazil loves you.

tigerlily

Thanks sooooo much for sharing Harvey!! It's awesome to see you posting here btw!! :o) YOU ROCK!

jake

YOOOOOOO where can i hear this new song??? ANYONE PLSSS I NEED TO HEAR THISSS..........MJ<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

mjfactcheck

Amazing.!!! These guys from Jersey must have been incredibly good, for MJ to decide to work with them....even though they are unknown....

I read how amazingly supportive the Cascios have been to MJ over the years. They were his real family! The Jacksons should shut up, they are just jealous that MJ didnt want to work with them ... (like with 3T ... ) they have used and stolen his money for long enough now.

Anna

Thanks Harvey, I really value your input since you and Mike have always been fair when it comes to Michael's extraordinary talent. I trust your word and I can't wait to hear it for myself!

TMZ@Froggy.biz

The looked he had when he made Thriller, in regard to skin tone and plastic surgery, as perfect...then he over did it.

LC4Michael

Hey Harvey! Thanks for sharing your insight with us. I for one cannot wait to hear it! Bet the whole CD is HOT! Why oh why did he not release this stuff in 08 or 09? Did he not know how much his fans loved him? And still do!!

mjfan4ever

THANK YOU HARVEY!!!

I have been a MJ fan for about 30 yrs. Can't wait to hear it!!

Sam

MJ's kids don't trust your grandparents, your aunts or your uncles. They all want the money your daddy has left you. Whatever deal your daddy made with sony was intended for you and for you only, not your grand parents or the rest of your family. Your grandparents want to mount up debt so they can claim all of the money that is coming to you.
Don't let them use you to get rich like they did to your daddy, it broke his heart and ruined him. When you're old enough stay away from them all, trust none of them, you don't need any of them. They took away your daddy's child hood and they are doing the same to you now, don't trust them, they don't love you.

Mike

LONG LIVE THE KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

I can't wait to listen his news songs!

Matys

@LC4Michael:

That's because MJ has always been a perfectionist, and worked 3-5 years on a new album. Always when it seemed perfect, he tried to make it better and better...

But Michael worked on a new album, as Billboard once reported, it have been two albums. A regular one, and a classic-instrumental one was another thing he wanted to do.

A lot of people forget that Michael recorded and produced his new album at the time he also prepared for This Is It. In London he would of had a studio as well, Randy Philips said that once. Michael wanted his comeback -- both on stage as well with a new great record. He wanted it... to all MJ doubters: stop thinking he was pushed back on stage, Michael wanted it and wanted to tour for four years worldwide. And he wanted a new album to come out!

Chelsea

soooooooooooooooooooo excited mj foreverrrrrrrrrrr

brunob12

BAM!
BAM!
BAM!
BAM!
BAM!
BAM!
BAM!

HE IS COMING BACK BABY!

Nessie

Wow wow wow!!! Thanks, Harvey :-D

I only started coming to this site because you broke the first news about Michael's death. And except for the "jacko" references, the reports are usually timely and accurate.

Thank you again - looking forward to the hearing "Breaking News" here on TMZ.

tgrfan42069

MJ's next song will be entitled i touch the kids...