Katherine Jackson: Dr. Murray Told Me MJ Was Dead

11/8/2010 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson told Oprah Winfrey ... it was Dr. Conrad Murray himself who broke the news that Michael Jackson was dead.

1108_katherine_jackson_oprah_video
On an episode of "Oprah" airing today, Katherine explained how everyone at the hospital was reluctant to tell her what happened to her son.

She says Dr. Murray took so long in explaining things ... she had to cut him off, saying, "'Well, what happened? How is he? Did he make it?' And he said, 'No, he's gone.'"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

nan

sorry folks. oprah makes me sick . she just exploits peoples pain for ratings

wook

agreed

MIDNIGHT TOKER

okra was in love with michael jackson,but she was too fat for him so he told he could never love her.

TMZandCo

agreed

Ohsowhat

Oprah didnt look as caring or at ease with MJ's mom as she did with Lisa Marie go figure. I will be watching this today. Im very not into Oprah lately. I miss the person she was when she started in the 1980s in Chicago.
And saw her once at a live show way back and she was wearing knee high hose and they were sliding down and instead of being diva about it she was quite humorous and donw to earth, not seen that Oprah in some time now guess she to forgot where she came from.

Unknown

The absolute worst day in a mother's life...I am sorry Katherine, that had to be unbelievable painful. Your faith in God clearly has helped. God Bless!

Chelsea

omg..:( that made me cry.
i miss you michael.

TMZandCo

my agreement concerns #1

l

I HATE YOU OPRAH, FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MICHAEL!

Becky

"Dr Murray took so long explaining things" well, that sounds about right, he probably had to refer to a first aid manual before performing CPR too.
We all know Michael was dead well before he left that house, it was 2 hours and 10 minutes in total, before it was officially declared at the hospital that Michael had died.
If Murray had been professional,and acted sooner, things could have been so different.

Darlene Mielke

God Bless Katherine Jackson....the pain she must endure in losing her son Michael because of the negligent Dr. Murray! My heart goes out to her and the entire Jackson family. The Jacksons will always be the most gifted entertainers in the world!

Kristee

I think Oprah is a vile, evil woman who will exploit anyone to earn a buck, but I think the same of Mama Jackson. She allowed Michael to be abused by that monster of a father because she enjoyed the $$$$$ just as much as he.

Sam

Oprah is all apart of the $$$$ cycle!! $ony, The estate, AEG, TMZ, OPRAH, YOURE ALL THE SAME!

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL ANGEL!

My two cents ;)

If you all recall Michael Jackson was painfully private. He spoke out about not letting his kids not have a childhood and not putting them in public...Katherine took Michael's life the day she shoved the Jackson 5 down his throat. Really ask yourself as a parent if you knew what all this fame would have gotten you would you still have been as hell bent on using your child? Seems no because Katherine is throwing the kids on Oprah. These kids have been through enough. Go do something good Katherine. Donate money to open addiction rehab centers in your sons name. Don't sell him out to Oprah for cash. Katherine you make me sick!

Tammy

No your not sorry orka, you are smiling inside because your rating will go through the roof!!!! MISTAKE!!!! MJ WOULD NEVER APPROVE!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments