Gloria Allred's Boobie Prize -- A Lawsuit!

11/10/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria Allred wants you to know ... if a supervisor tells an employee he wants to sit next to her "so he can look at her big titties," Gloria will sue his behind.

110910_gloria_allred_getty
We've learned Gloria is holding a news conference today, announcing she'll file suit against an employer that targeted a female executive with large breasts.

Gloria claims big wigs at the company told the woman that other employees could not concentrate in meetings because all they saw were her "big breasts." G.A. says her client was told she needed to hide her breasts because they were just too distracting.

And then there's the manager who allegedly said the woman was "too sensual" for further advancement.

Gloria and her client will hold the news conference at her office at 11 AM PT today.

Yes, we're live streaming.

0929_gloria_allred_greatest_hits_footer

MIDNIGHT TOKER

hell the bimbo that answers our phones at work is stacked and stupid..we drop pens all the time just so she will bend over and pick them up..she is hot..and as usual dumb as a box of rocks

Onward

Please tell Gloria Allred to just go away.

neely

Really??

Billy

Jackie #4, where can we see some pictures of you? I'd like to check that out.

george clooney

#6 Billy...If #4 (Jackie) says no about her pictures, ask me...I have some of her!

max

Why doesn't Gloria Allred just go away. She is a BIG joke. All she is is a media Whore.

Phreaky

Why do you have to hold a news conference for lawsuits? Gloria Allred is a joke.

mrplasticknob

to miss plastic chest you cab look at my plastic face and my plastic nob IF i can look at your fake chest but LOOK at all those fat people checking us out@@.

vindog

This exactly why I will never hire a female. You give the girl too much attention, you get sued, regardless of the fact that she is wearing provocative clothes. You ask her to dress conservatively or better said professionally, you get sued for denying her rights. Go figure, and candidly it's just not worth it. So ladies, when the Rachel Ucatels(sp)of the world get their 10 million, remember who is realy paying for it.

me not you

Oh well, gee, thank goodness Harvey will be live streaming this nonsense. While it's a great cause, it's hardly celebrity-related. I come to this site for ****ed up celebrities to make me feel better about my pathetic life - if I wanted to see this, I'd go to CNN. And by the way, Harvey, what passes for "celebrities" on this site is pretty sad - a report on football players eating ribs? Wow, I was on pins and needles all ****ing day.

Nunya

Gloria must be running for attention whore of the year.

eyeballing

Watch those THINGS you could take a guy`s eye out? maybe he his protecting himself and those around him by keeping big busts in his safety zone?.The wrok place is no place for those lock them dwont

heder

Love me some Gloria Allred

SYLVI212

I completely agree with you #15. Good grief, who the hell does this woman think she is? What bull**** that she's doing this to help a poor, defenseless female....she's after the notarity. Not only that, her facial expressions remind me of Nancy Pelosi. Ick! I don't know why all these women keep going to this idiot for help. God, the things people will do for money these days.

Johnny

I wish someone would take this stupid bitch along with HO-Han and take them far away. FAR AWAY.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments