Lindsay Lohan -- Just Shoot Me

11/11/2010 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay Lohan will be a working girl once more ... she's doing a big photo shoot next week, with the blessing of her counselors at the Betty Ford Clinic.

Lindsay Lohan:

Sources tell TMZ Lindsay will do the photo shoot one day next week in the Palm Springs area.  The shoot is for a major magazine.

The shoot is another sign that Lindsay is doing well in rehab.  The counselors have approved her recent outings as well as the shoot next week.

Lindsay is now living in a sober house which is part of Betty Ford, as a transition to life after rehab.

Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, tells TMZ ... "The move to the sober house is part of the program so that Lindsay is integrated back into society, and all the outings she's taken have been pre-approved and encouraged by program representatives."

Holley adds, "I've spoken with her counselors who say she's complying with all of the program directives."

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

christy

Big Whoop. The last place let her out early too saying she
was fine. I got $1000 that says she will be in trouble again
within 60 days.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

lindsy for president in 2013

legalize pot

Nicole

@christy

You will lose that bet/
When she gets out and becomes an outpatient her probation only lasts for another 53 days and if she violates by failing an alcohol or drug test she is facing 180 days.
I'm sure she will make until Feb 25th then her sobriety is up to her.

Jim in Cali

yeah this headline is a bit creepy. When I first saw it I thought it was going to say Lindsay was telling people to shoot her.

whatevs

I think people have the right to be skeptical about this, considering her history. However, if she _really_ wants to clean herself up, she's been given a chance (and apparently a good start). It's up to her, so we'll see how much she wants it. I don't want to see her fail. I don't want to see her die, either. I just hope she feels the same way...

Jennie

gorgeous fierce haterz stay mad
bow to LINDSUS GODAN

me

She'll probably be ok if she gets a new group of friends who aren't alcoholic drug addicts. We'll see.

Bubba

Good for you Lindsay! Now don't screw it up!

Prancy

Post 10 Stargazer, I agree with you.

It's rather ironic that she plays these so called professionals like a fiddle. She needs more time to recover. What about that does she and her experts not understand. The whole point is to really get gounded with her sobriety. Working is not the most important thing right now. Unless she is dead broke and can't afford to continue, she needs to focus ALL of her attention on her sobriety.

As soon as she gets away on her job projects, she will relapse. Look at her track record. Are they all stupid or something?

Either someone is lying about Betty Ford approving this or they don't understand this woman.

Doug

I think she really knows she messes up da JUDGE is just waiting on that he will bone her for sure . lol go LiLo, can't wait.

justsaying

Yup. She should be back on the streets and lezzing it up by the first of the new year.

annie2

Maybe this is how she is paying for the rest of rehab?? I say good luck to her. Other people in Hollywood have had chance after chance, too, after drug problems. She deserves no different.

b

Who cares about this freckled faced C? I hope she goes on the photo shoot and does a ton of blow and OD's. I have never wanted someone to go away so much. She was a kid actor and cute now she's old used and done. No Comeback I Guarantee.

StarJacker

Hopefully the photographers photoshop expert is ready for some overtime.

Moe Green

OK, Feb. 25, expected fall off the wagon date. TMZ, get the cameras ready.