Lindsay Lohan -- Just Shoot Me

11/11/2010 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay Lohan will be a working girl once more ... she's doing a big photo shoot next week, with the blessing of her counselors at the Betty Ford Clinic.

Lindsay Lohan:

Sources tell TMZ Lindsay will do the photo shoot one day next week in the Palm Springs area.  The shoot is for a major magazine.

The shoot is another sign that Lindsay is doing well in rehab.  The counselors have approved her recent outings as well as the shoot next week.

Lindsay is now living in a sober house which is part of Betty Ford, as a transition to life after rehab.

Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, tells TMZ ... "The move to the sober house is part of the program so that Lindsay is integrated back into society, and all the outings she's taken have been pre-approved and encouraged by program representatives."

Holley adds, "I've spoken with her counselors who say she's complying with all of the program directives."

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

for now

Yes. Beautiful,hard working,intelligent,talented people like Lindsay are punished
while the brain damaged haters get away with their crimes.

mannequin

It will be interesting to see if rehab really worked. I really don't see how someone can rehabilitate that quickly; considering what's been normal to her for years.

Jennifer

I just can't understand it. She should just focus on her health. Not on photoshoots. Not on interviews. Not on anything that hasn't to do with her body and soul. She has enough money. If she would be in jail she could't do that. She should take that whole rehab thing seriously and just focus. I think it's like the other times. She's sober until she leaves rehab. And she'll sell her story of "changing" like the other times. And she'll be in the same situation as long as she really and only focuses on herself. Not a job or money.

Jennifer

Read More: Lindsay Lohan Gets Back To Work! Photoshoot Next Week! | PerezHilton.com http://perezhilton.com/2010-11-11-lindsay-lohan-photo-shoot-next-week-release-from-rehab#ixzz15169pkzG
Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate

Soxy

some of you haters are sad. You all want Lindsay to fail, some of you are even making bets! All I can say is your lives must suck big time. If you can be this hateful and hurtful to a young woman you don't even know, what the heck are you like with your family? Miserable and lonely I suspect, taking your misery out on Lindsay. Well, be prepared haters, you are going to be even more miserable come February. Lindsay will be back better than ever and I wish her the VERY best of luck.

Just some info, those of you praising Milo, just saw a video of him talking to paps after he left Lindsay yesterday, remember how he tried to 'help' cover Lindsays face when the paps ran after them? Well, when Lindsay went back to BF he talked to the paps, he was on first name terms with them and told them what a great job they were doing, are these the words of a concerned father? No, he's a leech.

Posted at 2:39 PM on Nov 11, 2010 by susan

STFU Dina-
Didn't you say that you don't read "the gossips"? Lie, lie, lie is all you do and NO ONE believes your crap.

Carl

TMZ, weren't you doing all kinds of reports saying how great she was doing the last time she was in rehab a couple months ago?

SusanMossNancyGrace

Wow, this is breaking news everyone, who the fvvck cares what this child(yes I said child cause she treated like one) does.

TheMarshmallowMan

She should be in jail like anyone else who violates their probation 20 times.

ilovegossip

I don't think that most people want Lindsay to fail. They just don't have faith that she wants help after a
30 day stay at Wonderland - 2 months later arrested for DUI
45 day stay at Promises -then outpatient care - 10 days later arrested for DUI
2 month stay at Cirque Lodge
23 day stay at UCLA - less than 1 month later tested positive for coke.

So, judging from her past record...it's understandable that people don't believe Lindsay is serious about this or truly wants help.

Rastus

She's a total has been...so 2010.

mark

great. she's a talented professional model since she was 10.

it's time to see what a real photographer can do with her instead of those snaps we see lately taken by the paps (who insist on taking bad pictures after bad pictures instead of taking basic photo-lessons first).

Dana

I hope Lindsay makes it and can pull her life together. One thing that would help her is to put a LOT of distance between herself and those CRAZY so-called PARENTS of hers! They have certainly created a lot of her troubles. I hope that with all the family meetings at the Betty the counselors can talk some sense into those twits before they finish their daughter off.
If Lindsay doesn't straighten up, I have a feeling she could die before the age of 30. Good luck, LiLo...you are in my prayers.

tizalee

All you bad-mouthers-who are you to judge-try living her life with everyone following her every move-lots of people have substance abuse problems-I'm sure it's not easy to kick-give her a break-she hasn't had the best role models as her parents are weirdos-I hope she does great-Robert Downey Jr did it--Hang in there Lindsay!!

Peter Johnson

I can't wait for the Lindsay Lohan biopic: http://wikibombs.com/2010/07/27/lindsay-lohan-the-movie/

JaneB

Dear Tiz,
as someone who has run the gambit of emotions where Lindsay is concerned, please be aware that many badmouthers are really badmouthing what IS HAPPENING to Lindsay,not Lindsay so much. Anyone who has developed ADULT ways of thinking are aware that Linsay TRAININGS have brought her to this. Her behaviors, GIVEN her ENVIORMENT, are not at all, unexpected.
I am very curious of something, and I beseached Delmar or Nicole, who are soooo knowledgable about Lindsay's DATA, WHERE ARE LINDSAY GRANDPARENTS IN ALL THIS?
I ask because my own grandparents were such a solace to me.
DELMAR or NICOLE or anyone who knows, or even specualates: WHO DOES LINDSAY HAVE AS GENUINE SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE TO HELP HER THROUGH THIS?
I know Dina, "cares" and I know Ali loves her sissy, BUT, Dina is incompetent to aid Lindsay and Ali is too YOUNG to put that kind of responsiblity on her,
DELMAR AND NICOLE:
WHO DOES LINDSAY REALLY HAVE IN HER CORNER, Besides YOU, (and Me?) THis is NOT a retorical ****&y question., When Lindsay GETs OUT, WHO IS GOING TO BE THERE FOR HER?
Thank You.