Ke$ha in a Bikini -- Blah Blah Blah

11/10/2010 11:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

To celebrate having the #1 song on the Billboard charts, 23-year-old pop star Ke$ha stripped off her hot pants, eye glitter, neon body paint and ripped stockings to reveal a sexy black bikini in Australia on Wednesday.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

We r who we r.

sunshinerad

thanks tmz. ruined my damn brunch.

Martybacon

WTF.........she has the body of a 40 year old....why don't you try and spend a few hours toning that body baby...wow...keep the closes on...

dippitydoodaa

Her face is unattractive. Her body is ok. I means she is not super skinny which is a change from the norm

Celebarazzi.com

Someone needs some cardio.

David

On top of the fact that she isnt very fit at all am I the only one that just completely doesnt understand how any of her complete crap music gets aired much less goes to number one? To me her voice sounds like she looks, average on a good day and certainly not deserving of riches and fame. Once more just because I cant stress it enough... she sounds like a wounded donkey. (Sorry to any wounded donkeys that I offended)

damian921

damn, I dont even know who she is so talk abotu bad first impressions. Dont get me wrong, I'd do her after a fer drinks but as for this being a sexy pic??? I'd rather see schnoz-GaGa's ******* after taking a ****.

Kris in NYC

I can NOT believe some of you people are calling her FAT... She is NOT fat... Not toned and maybe a bit unhealthy looking, yes, but not FAT! Sheesh, society's body image these days are so messed up!!!

FlamingoNut

Jesus, I've seen worse in a bikini, A LOT worse. But in all fairness, a one piece would've been alot more flattering (HEAR THAT LADIES!!!!!).

Carl

At least Lady Gaga is better looking than one pop star!

realgirl

FINALLY!! AN idol I don't mind my kids looking up to. Ya'll are just jealous cause she is proof average can make it, but your still a nobody. Rock on Ke$ha!!

Jay

She is not sexy and she cant sing, how did she get a contract again?

Ann Smith

ewe.........She needs to keep her clothes on & I hope some folks don't think she is SEXY! It's called a tanning bed & a good work-out program & make-over!

KK

I think she looks fine. There are def. worse people out there! At least she has the confidence to wear what she wants... cleary she has enough money that if she had the low self-esteem previous comments want her to have, she could hire a trainer, spray tanner and plastic surgeon. I don't listen to her music, but after seeing the photo, her confidence is inspiring! Not everyone looks like Posh Spice under their clothes.

ThisIsJiggy

Wow! This is, by no means, a good look for her. I'm not a fan of her's, but damn! She looks terrible! No 23 year old should look like a 50 year old. Especially when in the entertainment industry. I guess taking baths is not the only thing she doesn't do. Working out is not a part of her daily schedule either. Get it together girl!

anonymous

She's in her early 20s and she has a body that looks like that? There's no excuse for that.