Ke$ha in a Bikini -- Blah Blah Blah

11/10/2010 11:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

To celebrate having the #1 song on the Billboard charts, 23-year-old pop star Ke$ha stripped off her hot pants, eye glitter, neon body paint and ripped stockings to reveal a sexy black bikini in Australia on Wednesday.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

We r who we r.

Lori Frady

It's sad when a 23yr old can't even walk in a bikini
without being slamed....WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!

BSweet

I'm twice her age and my body ROCKS compared to her! Her stomach is all flabby, and she looks like she never goes out of doors at all. How sad.

ó|ó

was she born a hermafrodite? sure is a male body, or maybe she is one of those very young boys who is a girl inside and the parents let her start the change at age nine, so by the time she hits the teens nobody knows she was ever a boy, born a boy

Annette

Get over yourselves. This is why young girls in our country have body image problems. She looks just fine.

Alison

Wow, I can't believe the amount of rude comments on here. Kesha looks fine! Sure, she doesn't have a perfect body. But at least she isn't one of those fake bitches that get plastic surgery and all that extra crap. Kesha looks healthy. Good for her for having confidence and being herself.

Btw, that doesn't even look like a bikini. If you look at the top of her top, it looks more like a bra.

Christy

E-w-w-w-w! 23 - looks more like 43.

sunnyroberto

Oh my god. If you go over to the Tyler Durden site (www.wwtdd.com) you'll see the other eleven shots from this set of photos. This is one of the better shots. I actually feel bad for her. She has no muscle tone, none.

Like I said, a better diet and 30 minutes of exercise a day and she'd look a lot better.

Hime

People aren't saying she should lose weight, people are saying she should tone up or wear a one piece. Considering her stomach is all flabby and sagging I don't really see the problem with those comments. People saying "no one is perfect" are right- but when you are going to be in public it would behoove you to at least try to hide your flaws. It would be the same thing if someone has a huge break out on their face- there is concealer.

Sure, anorexia sucks, but there are far more obese people in America than anorexics.

Stacee

She's wearing a bra. Her body is awful. Gross on all accounts.

Stacee

@ 106. I'm not a fake plastic hoe from SC. I simply work out and don't overconsume. Ke$ha looks like she's chugging beers instead of going out on a walk or doing a few crunches.

Throwback kid

Is this girl really only 23? She has the saggy body of a 50 year old woman.

Christine

Um, Yuck. .. Please put some clothes on! Oh, and, BTW, not that she looks better w/clothes on. . just sayin

tuviejamelamama

After this picutre, Ill go with Shakira in the "Who would you rather", I cant believe how Shakira who is in her 30's has a killer body, shaped like a Coca Cola bottle, while Kesha in her 20's looks like a pot of Kraft mayonnaise.

Micka

You guys all say gross and yuck, but i wonder how your bodies are:s You really expect us to believe you are all super fit with no fats, flabby tummies or lack of tans?btw i dont even care for kesha much so its nota fan thing

Mr. E

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth... ugggh...