Emails Say Oksana Was Intimate with Bodyguard

11/10/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Team Oksana Grigorieva lied to TMZ when they denied she had an intimate relationship with her former bodyguard ... at least according to several emails between the bodyguard and Oksana's lawyer.  But Oksana's lawyers say there's more to the story.

Oksana bodyguard:
TMZ broke the story .... Kristian Herzog -- who has served time in jail for impersonating a cop -- claimed to have been in an intimate relationship with Oksana that began in May. Oksana's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, told TMZ last month -- with Oksana looking on -- Herzog's claim was "ridiculous".

But TMZ has obtained an email Herzog sent to Martin Garbus, another one of Oksana's lawyers, on November 6. The email reads: "Martin: Do you agree that Team Oksana at some point, needs to admit Oksana and Dan LIED to TMZ and you need to tell TMZ the truth that in fact Oksana and I were intimate?"

The next morning, Garbus responded with one word: "Yes."

Dan Horowitz explains the emails this way: "Marty's job was to placate Kris, because once he got cut out of Oksana's world completely, we assessed him to be a clear and present danger to her life. By stringing him along and making him feel important, we hoped that he would just fade away rather than explode and hurt somebody."

TMZ has also obtained photos (above) showing Oksana in a nightgown, sitting on a bed with Herzog at her home. But Horowitz tells us the pictures were taken during a PEOPLE magazine photo shoot and were in no way intimate.

The judge in the custody case issued a restraining order against Herzog last month, concluding he was a danger to Lucia and prohibiting him from going near her.

igotfleasfromtmz

And Mr. Herzog Dan has replaced you now in the intimate area.

kali

Well tomorrow (today I guess) should be a very interesting day!

Have a good night everyone :)

Genna

Oh...for heaven's sake...you can't write this stuff! It is Martin Garbus' job to placate Herzog?

She is in full makeup and he is fully dressed with sunglasses; it does look like the same nightgown, and the bed is fully made. But what was Herzog doing in her bedroom sitting on her bed?

And why did Horowitz and his staff ignore Mel's people when they told OG the very same thing about Herzog being a danger? I guess the all-omnipotent Horowitz must decide if things are facts...especially, after these facts have already been discovered and reported by someone else.

JLS

I do not believe Herzog. I also don't believe a YES reply from Garbus - her other lawyer - means she did have a sexual relationship with Herzog. Looking at Herzog, I think it's unlikely Oksana would want any kind of physical relationship with him. I agree with Daniel. Better to placate this man than have him kill someone for cutting him out of her life.

She looks VERY uncomfortable in the pics PEOPLE mag took. She wouldn't have that look if she had slept with him.

igotfleasfromtmz

So Horrorwitless is liar.........
yeah thougt so

Genna

Majestik

Majestic, the emails may have come from Herzog but how do you explain Horowitz's explanation of them therefore admitting it?

Posted at 1:16 AM on Nov 10, 2010 by kali

Seriously...Well, I have a conspiracy theory, and yeah, everyone else is going to think I'm nuts LOL. I think Herzog, Oxymoron, Horkhisbitz and Garbage are all on the same page. Someone needs to go under the bus and it's going to be Herzog. He has a set up for a book, he's never been famous, never done anything worthwhile but was convicted, TWICE of a felon. How ELSE to get a felon out there selling books then through this.

I really do believe that Herzog agreed to this, once all the cases are filed, defended and outcomes are made Kris is going to make rather BIG BUCKS.

My problem with this whole scenario is this. Herzog is a felon, get's tossed aside but he's still doing Oxymoron. They make it look as though she can't have HIM around the baby but she can leave the babs at home and go snoog Kris. They keep this going, he released a few tidbits from his vast library and Horkhisbitz denies, denies, denies.

My god, talk about a play on each other. Horkhisbitz calls Herzog a liar, Oxymoron denies, denies denies and they use the People mag and say he was her bodyguard, was there the whole time, of course he'd have pics taken.

In my HONEST opinion, this whole thing is a setup. I'm sorry but a month ago Kristian stated he had 100's if not 10000's of texts and emails and this is the best they can come up with.

This is a set up...pure and simple.

You get the sense that Kris WAS her lover and got thrown away so everyone feels bad for him, hence the book. Kris supposedly releases a few DECIDED UPON PHOTOS via all three, to give her the advantage for court, but build up to his book.

Dr Richard Davis

THE TRUTH IS IN THE SMILE ON OKSANA'S FACE ON TMZ VIDEO :-)
LOOK AT THE TMZ VIDEO WHEN SHE IS 1ST ASKED ABOUT BEING INTIMATE WITH KRIS HERZOG, WHEN FIRST ASKED ON TMZ VIDEO SHE GETS A BIG SMILE ON HER FACE, THAT WAS A HONEST REACTION TO BEIG ASKED IF SHE WAS INTIMATE WITH KRIS, WATCH IT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

`AND`

I HAVE SEEN MANY PHOTOS AND VIDEOS THEM TOGETHER HOLDING HANDS AND KISSING AT THE IVY AND INSIDE THE BEVERLY HILLS HOTEL, THERE ARE PHOTOS OF THEM TOGETHER AND I HEARD ON TV THAT HE IS ABOUT TO DO HIS FIRST INTERVIEW ON NATIONAL TV SHOWING AND TELLING ALL.

THAT’S WHY THEY ARE ATTACKING HIM AGAIN NOW, AS THEY KNOW HIS BIG INTERVIEW IS COMING UP SOON AND THEY ARE SCARED OF HIM TELLING THE TRUTH.

AS FOR A CRIMINAL RECORD, MY SON IS A L.A.P.D. SGT AND HE TOLD ME THAT KRIS HERZOG HAS BEEN A BODYGUARD FOR OVER 25 YEARS AND STAYED OUT OF TROUBLE 90% OF THE TIME AND HIS CHARGES FROM 2007 CAME FROM 2 VERBAL ONLY ALTERCATIONS WITH THE PAPARAZZI AT 2 STOP LIGHTS, MY SON SAID NO ONE PULLED ANYONE OVER AND 99% OF THE CHARGES FROM HIS CASE WERE DISISSED BY THE D.A.

AS FOR WHAT HE KNOWS, EVEN TMZ SAYS HE WAS HER #1 ADVISOR AND ATTENDED ALL THE MEETINGS WITH HER AND MELS ATTORNEYS FOR OVER 7 MONTHS, I THINK HE KNOWS EVERYTHING AND THAT’S WHY THEY KEEP ATTACKING HIM.

Genna

Posted at 1:28 AM on Nov 10, 2010 by JLS

---------------------------------------------

Lol. Yes, I always pose with my bodyguard while sitting on my bed with my arm around him...especially, if I am uncomfortable around him. I would, however, not be lovey dovey with the fellow if I were trying to hide my intimate relationship with the man. And I ALWAYS play my Steinway for People Magazine dressed in a nightie.

igotfleasfromtmz

And why would Konsies face "turn white" when witless told her about Herzog's statement.
yeah guilty

..EW..

I'm hoping that she goes down...

fed-up

what is it with the nightgown?

why would a forty year old plus mother of two take pictures for a magazine for public consumption in her nighty? i don't get it...

Janice

Karma finally caught up with her continuous lies! Well, next step will be Jail. Mel can take care of Lucia just fine. Have happy dreams of money in the cold jail cell for a long time.

Your Aunt Bea

I like the placement of Hertzies right hand. A little self love action... or just hiding his excitement? I'm calling him Errol from now on...

igotfleasfromtmz

Look at the bones sticking out of her knees.