Emails Say Oksana Was Intimate with Bodyguard

11/10/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Team Oksana Grigorieva lied to TMZ when they denied she had an intimate relationship with her former bodyguard ... at least according to several emails between the bodyguard and Oksana's lawyer.  But Oksana's lawyers say there's more to the story.

Oksana bodyguard:
TMZ broke the story .... Kristian Herzog -- who has served time in jail for impersonating a cop -- claimed to have been in an intimate relationship with Oksana that began in May. Oksana's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, told TMZ last month -- with Oksana looking on -- Herzog's claim was "ridiculous".

But TMZ has obtained an email Herzog sent to Martin Garbus, another one of Oksana's lawyers, on November 6. The email reads: "Martin: Do you agree that Team Oksana at some point, needs to admit Oksana and Dan LIED to TMZ and you need to tell TMZ the truth that in fact Oksana and I were intimate?"

The next morning, Garbus responded with one word: "Yes."

Dan Horowitz explains the emails this way: "Marty's job was to placate Kris, because once he got cut out of Oksana's world completely, we assessed him to be a clear and present danger to her life. By stringing him along and making him feel important, we hoped that he would just fade away rather than explode and hurt somebody."

TMZ has also obtained photos (above) showing Oksana in a nightgown, sitting on a bed with Herzog at her home. But Horowitz tells us the pictures were taken during a PEOPLE magazine photo shoot and were in no way intimate.

The judge in the custody case issued a restraining order against Herzog last month, concluding he was a danger to Lucia and prohibiting him from going near her.

Shell

LOL I don't think she looks uncomfortable at all. She's playing that "good posture" that whoever was taking the pics for the people mag was telling her she had. ROFL. I want to see her today. I bet she is white as a ghost again. I hope that Judge tans her hide in the court room today.

LISA

The nightgown she wore while playing the piano was MUCH longer and looser.
But I thought that was for the Oprah show which got axed.

If someone can just find that link, you'll see it's a different nightgown. Maybe
the picture above is from Oksana testing what nightgown to wear for her
piano shoot ?!

Or is this picture appearing TODAY to try once again to make Mel jealous?

Remember the last time she faced Mel she wore a black see through top. Her
narcissistic turrets may be acting up again.

neely

Stay tuned.

Shell

Lisa, the video of her playing piano in her nightgown was for People. I immediatley thought the picture above was the same, but who knows. I had a link for the piano playing but it is dead now. Another poster and myself were trying to find that video a few weeks ago and couldn't find it. We assumed it was yanked off the internet. If anyone finds it I would be interested in looking at it again, too.

maya

I don't understand, why does it make any difference whether Oksana and Her bodyguard were intimate, that isn't a crime, is it?
Sounds more like Harvey Levin is trying to get himself out of a jam " team Oksana LIED to TMZ". Is Harvey covering his ass?
Harvey Levin is just as much a part of the crucifixion of Mel Gibson as all the other members of team Oksana. Harvey is part of that team.

Maya 28

Maya 28

LISA

I think it was Oksana's camp that released this photo.

What kind of juvenile game are they playing, the crazy f-ucks.

Shell

Maya 28

Maya 28

Posted at 4:51 AM on Nov 10, 2010 by maya
============================================================

It makes a huge difference when Oxy is trying to paint Mel as an unfit dangerous parent. IN reality the unfit parent is the one who allowed a twice convicted felon to be around her children even after being told of his record. It alsos proves what a friggin liar Oxy and her number one nitwit lawyer are.

Shell

I tend to think Kris is the one responsible for these pics. But I could be wrong. I think when TMZ received the pics and possibly the emails (I'm sure we'll see those sooner or later)he phoned Horoputz to see what he had to say. Horoputs tried spinning it but in my opinion failed.

rg1

I wouldn't believe Horrowitz if he told me that grass was green. All you need to remember is, if either his or Oinky's lips are moving - the truth is somewhere else.

Jade evergreen

Damn how much lower can Oskank go and oh please Oskank you can't pull off the 80s sex pout nope you can't and Oskank had the nerve to say Mel cheatd on her well look what karma strike back at Oskank

LISA

Lisa, the video of her playing piano in her nightgown was for People. I immediately thought the picture above was the same, but who knows. I had a link for the piano playing but it is dead now. Another poster and myself were trying to find that video a few weeks ago and couldn't find it. We assumed it was yanked off the internet. If anyone finds it I would be interested in looking at it again, too.

Posted at 4:51 AM on Nov 10, 2010 by Shell

Hi Shell,

I know it was a different nightgown because my friend and I pulled out a photo from
W magazine that Brad took of Angelina in a very similar nightgown. We noticed how
much alike they were. BOTH gowns went to mid calf, and had a transparency when
light hit it from behind. The gown was very very loose, oversized.

For what it is, take my word, I'm POSITIVE it's not the same gown she wore at the piano.
And I don't say 'positive' unless I'm damn sure.

arikui

Kristian Herzog was a suspect in a bomb threat against the Biltmore Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona in 2001. Herzog had been a security guard at the Biltmore in Phoenix sometime prior to June 2001.

Mr. Herzog's employment at the Biltmore only lasted for a few weeks. He considered the security at the Biltmore to be very lax. He brought his concerns to the Biltmore management. This action caused some friction between Mr. Herzog and the Biltmore management. As a result of this and other situations, Mr. Herzog's employment at the Biltmore came to an end.

Whether Mr. Herzog voluntarily quit or was fired is an unresolved matter of controversy.

Soon after Mr. Herzog left the Biltmore, a bomb threat was made to the Biltmore security guards via a two-way radio transmission. The bomb threat was ultimately a hoax.

Mr. Herzog was never arrested or indicted for the bomb threat. Instead he filed a civil lawsuit against the Biltmore for reporting him as a suspect to the police. The civil case was filed in Maricopa County Superior Court, Arizona on 6/6/2001. The case went to trial on October 3, 2003. Judge Cathy M. Holt presided over the trial. The case ended in a mistrial. See Case Number: CV2001-009651

Tellthetruth59

The photo of the two of them should be on the cover of a romance novel:

The Earl of Pillsbury Ravishes the Russian Gypsy Corpse Bride

Sweetheart

Horrowitz is lying again!!

Herzog was allready fporbidden to be close tpo oksana when the People mag interview took place
second it wasnt that night gowan at all
the one she was wearing during the interview was much longer and it was only for the piano part.
she wasnt wearing any niughtgoawn during the phoptoshoot session, thats a lie.
the photosession was poutside.

Those pictires were taken befor the people mag insterviews and show oksa on her bed sitgting beside herzog.
with underwear.
i do not buy the garbus horrowitz excuse for the answer.
if thy thought tghier and or oksa life was in dangr then it is their duty to contact the police.

what they fear form herzog is a full confession
and why should they fear that?
because herzog has muhjc more to tell that will incriminate oksana, but also garbus and horrowitz.

now they really looks like crooks all 3: garbus, horrowitzx and oksana.

olksa will sleep with anyhitng at aklk, she is a whore, so thats givedn.
Of course she sucked the gat bodyguard and did a doggy for him and for horrowitz.
thats what she does.

canook

And I don't say 'positive' unless I'm damn sure.
Posted at 5:05 AM on Nov 10, 2010 by LISA
===========================
Lisa
I put on search Oksana and People magazine
and there is a video of Oksana in different pink night gown,
darker pink with leaves, with some shiny dots on it..
so 100% it is different night gown
third person took this picture -of Oksa and Herzog
was that Shoul who took this picture?
could Oksana be intimate with both of them?
Herzog ? and Shoul?
and why nobody is looking for Shoul?
Shoul could be bodyguard Mel was taking about on altered tapes...
Shoul could be brain behind Oksana, him hiring Herzog..