Lindsay Lohan -- Another Date with Daddy

11/11/2010 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan appears committed to the whole "Making Up With My Father" thing -- because yesterday she and daddy Michael Lohan made time for a little mid-day movie date.

0221_media_removed-1
On their way into the theater -- located near Betty Ford -- the two appeared to be getting along so well, that Lindsay opened up and allowed Michael to inspect something inside of her mouth. Good times.

Later that night, Michael was out -- sans daughter -- and told the paps that getting his daughter into rehab was a group effort ... one that he couldn't have done by himself.

Sin D

Uhhhhm....eeeeew, yea just eeew.

LISA

I love that Lindsey and dad are reconnecting. This is a new chapter in their
lives, and it's pretty cool. Great going Lindsey.

janet

You know this is killing Dina.

pat

She's probably showing him how her Daffy Duck lips are attached to her face

dlucas

work with me here, but has anybody thought for a second that maybe, just maybe he isn't the bad guy. I mean, we all know that Dinah or what ever her name is, is just out for herself. So, what if all the bull**** that has been put in Lilo's head and all over the tabloids, is all her doing? I mean, think about it, most of the fathers out there leave and never evn tyry or agnalage that their child exists, they turn into deadbeats and never have any contact at all. This guy never gave up on his daughter. Never stopped trying to see her, get her help, etc.... I'm just saying.... And as for mommy dearest, who many shows as she pimped herself and her daughter on? How many times was she out partying with her daughter? How many times was she out spending her daughters money??

??

What happened to his ban on speaking in public about his family. That didn't last long. No he couldn't get her in rehab himself and I don't think he had a hell of a lot to do with her being there. Both are losers.

Palmiro

He maybe a bit of a "wingnut" but the guy has kept too his guns about his daughter getting help for her addictions unlike his ex-wife..You didn't see him parting it up in the bars with his daughter, but you did see that from the mother..He always said she needed help but the ex always said she doesn't have a problem with drugs untill very recently ..The father was not even comunicating with the daughter for along time and he dam well knew little "fire crotch" had a big drug problem.. Only thing that the mother is good for is on the end of someones D I C K and she would look good on the end of mine

Jade evergreen

Is that a actual real smile on Lindsay face and she actually look happy being with her dad and hope both of them try turn their lives around.

pat

# 3 - Lisa

They did the same routine last time she ran to rehab to avoid jail.

1 - It's forced on her. Part of the process. Don't worry, she'll dump him as soon as she gets out.

2 - They both love the publicity

dlucas

He did say no comment when directly asked about her didn't he?? And even if he might have been part of the reason she is there, he is trying to make it better now and fix what was wrong. Give the guy a break, I really think he deserves it. I didn't think that a while ago but I do now... And sorry about the terrible spelling on my last comment, it's early...

jus-sayin

Yawn...BORING....She is a loser with a "L"

cali

I dont trust him. BF is probably making her do this, and what better way than avoid him than a movie

LISA

# 3 - Lisa

They did the same routine last time she ran to rehab to avoid jail.

2 - They both love the publicity

Posted at 6:47 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by pat

___________________________________________

Hey pay,

I'm not as cynical as you. No one's parents are perfect. Some may be
slimeballs. But they can still love their child. I'd rather have a slimeball dad
who loves me then no dad at all.

I wish them all the luck and I hope they learn a lot about being better people.
They have it in them.

ilovegossip

@dlucas

I've been saying that all along. I'm not a Michael Lohan fan, but Dina is a classic example of a Mother alienating the Father. If you read Lindsay's interviews, she's NEVER witnessed any physical abuse by her Father. She has witnessed verbal abuse, but she has never witnessed anything physical between Dina and Michael. It's only what Dina has told her. I believe that Lindsay needs to have some type of relationship with her Father. They may never be close, but being alienated is not the answer.

It's nice to see her looking happy for once. I wish both of them the best. And I love that this must be killing Dina, and Jill and Nicole/Chill and Susan and Delmar and all the other enablers!

mdmn

I thought he was never going to talk about her to the paps again???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments