Oksana on the Attack Against Mel

3/16/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lawyers for Oksana Grigorieva are going after Mel Gibson right now in the family law case ... trying to get the judge to hold a hearing on whether Mel struck Oksana.

0316_oksana_mel_EX_tmz_getty

Sources connected with the case tell us ... Oksana will ask Judge Scott Gordon for three things this AM.

-- An order forcing Mel to sit with a shrink to determine his mental state.

-- A hearing to determine if Mel did indeed hit Oksana. Oksana's team cannot use Mel's no contest plea in the criminal case because Mel made no admission that he did anything violent.

-- An order awarding Oksana sole custody based on the D.A. rejecting the extortion case against her.  Oksana's team believes Judge Gordon may have been influenced by Mel's assertions that Oksana committed extortion, and now that the case has been rejected they feel custody should change.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Steve

I see why he wanted to bury her in the rose garden.

Tammy

I'm so sick of this biotch!!! I'm seriously ready for her to be dead, be it from natural causes or from violence. Why can't she just let her daughter have some peace and stability in her life?

anna

This girl face is making me sick! How much does she really wants from Mel? Is $15M not enough for a one year old little girl?

CA Girl

Stay strong, Mr. Gibson. I hope you prevail. I trust you have some real kick-ass, hard-nose lawyers working for you. This woman is like the Terminator and WILL NOT STOP until she completely destroys you and your career, utterly and totally. Hang in there.

MsSuburbia

She should be careful what she asks for. I'll bet she's going to get the court-ordered psych eval . . . going BOTH ways. She wants sole custody for the $$. I would say they're both equally horrible parents, except for the fact that only ONE of them is willing to pimp the baby daughter out.

angelika466

I hope the judge throws it out and gives Mel sole custody.

backfire

Oksana has spent alot of private time with Mel so she knows him better than anyone writing about him, or anyone watching his movies. She is afraid of his violent temper and safeguarding her child from the man SHE knows, not the man YOU see in films.

Helen

I wished there were a tape of her shaking that poor baby before he slapped her silly. I really do, I prolly would have done the same thing had my husband shaken any of or children

anna

#2. I am so ready for this bitch to be gone forever!! It's not about her daughter..it's about her!!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Mega b*tch.

Muppet

This woman is pure evil! She's the one that needs they psych evaluation. She tried to throw him in jail by her false stories so she could hurt Mel by taking his daughter awa?? She lost, now she'll try any angle??? She's starting to appear more and more vindictive every day.
Just when I thought she couldn't make herself look any worse!

Maddy

He is an idiot for marrying this broad. She is not cute No bueno

www.youtube.com/mydhr212

KnightsLady

1. By asking that Mr. Gibson be given a psych eval (when he has already been in couseling for over a year), they open the door for Kolodny to ask the judge to order one on Ms. Grigorieva to determine why she made claims that Mr. Gibson beat her, blacked her eye, knocked out her teeth/veneers, hit their baby and there was blood everywhere, beat her during sex, etc. - when what he did was slap her.

2. Judge Gordon already knows Mr. Gibson slapped her, it was in Mr. Gibson's declaration to the family court.

3. Judge Gordon made his custody decisions on what was best for Lucia, not on what claims had been made with LE and the D.A.

Muppet

okay that's weird, my "y" ended up in the wrong place, let me try this again.
This woman is pure evil! She's the one that needs the psych evaluation. She tried to throw him in jail by her false stories so she could hurt Mel by taking his daughter away?? She lost, now she'll try any angle??? She's starting to appear more and more vindictive every day.
Just when I thought she couldn't make herself look any worse!

Posted at 9:52 AM on Mar 16, 2011 by Muppet

dee

This will go for 18 years, maybe 21.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments