Lindsay Lohan Tells Daddy Michael to Beat It

11/14/2010 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just demanded security officers at her apartment building remove her father, Michael Lohan ... TMZ has learned.

1015-lindsey-michael-lohan-tmz-ex
Sources close to Lindsay tell us Michael showed up -- unannounced -- in the lobby of Lindsay's apartment building moments ago. When security called Lilo -- who's only back in L.A. for the day -- she told them to send Michael packing.

We're told Michael left without a fuss, but the damage is done -- Lilo is upset Dad showed up on her doorstep.

Someone in Michael's camp claims he was just trying to bring her some Chinese food for dinner.

So much for that warm fuzzy reunion.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jim in Cali

sigh, good grief. enough with daddy lohan please!!

janet

Dina needs money.

Anthony

Sources close to Linday translates into the cleaning crew at the place where she lives. Good job as usual TMZ.

Nicole

WOW
What is that 1 week ? 2 weeks?
Why would he show up when she is still in rehab and the last time he was there was in April when he barged in with Sheriffs to check on the welfare on Ali.
Such a bad decision

Russian

HAHAHAHA...........that's the best thing I've heard all day!!!!

I can't believe she found it in her heart to spend a day with that Leech! Now I totally believe that Betty Ford forced her to do this. How can you forgive someone who sells private tapes of your conversations and blabs to media about you 24/7? I knew this 'forgiveness' wasn't gonna last long. She is going to cut all ties with him after she gets released from Betty Ford and Michael in his old fashion will continue blabbing to media about Lindsay and blaming the bad relationship on Dina.

Because NO way you could have screwed up a relationship with your daughter all by your self, right Michael???

SpeakTheWord

Is lilo that great of an actor that we should really give a crap about all this drama. wtf this is the biggest bullsh?t ongoing worthless crap I have ever seen . Please would some other famous person kill,rape or get caught with drugs I beg you plz. Come on Charlie or Paris I know you got one in ya at least Paris does

awards

Was he bringing her tube steak? What a guy!

Kevin

I guess Oprah can cancel the interview now. What a total s*** bag.

Spike

They are all creeps. Drunk, lying, coke-snorting, crab-infested Long Island TRASH! Michael, Dina, Lindsay and their "up-and-coming" disaster Ali all need to be flushed down some massive toilet so they can live permanently in the cesspool and sewers that they belong in! You are all trash...TRASH! TRAAAAAAASH!

darkrage6

Well this is certinaly going to make that planned therapy session with Michael, Dina and Lindsay akward. But I suspect that there's more to this story then we're being lead to believe.

tgrfan42069

but i thought she got sentenced to rehab..yet she is at her apartment for the night?? lmao

dumas1000

She doesn't trusts him enough to meet with him outside of a controlled environment. Their relationship is tenduous. Obviously, this move was a little too aggressive.

I don't think Lindsay was alone when she saw him in rehab. Certainly, not the first time. That visit was definitely supervised. I suspect the second time was supervised as well. He shows up and tries to initiate an unsupervised meeting and she doesn't trust him enough for that.

I'm fairly certain that is the issue. At no point thus far has Lindsay been alone with her father. When he showed up and they were likely alone, just the two of them, and without any sort of a buffer, she got scared.

NICOLE

I hope I am wrong but I think Lindsay is playing a game to be released without jail. She plays like "everything it's fine with my dad" for her own advantage.

His own dad needs an appointment to see her after their ëmotional meeting" and he was trowing away a few days after?

Something smells weird with Lindsay.

Jinxy

One photo outlet got all the pictures of Mike Lohan out with Lindsay during their visit in Rancho Mirage, one outlet. The one Mike called to tell them where he'd be with Lindsay to sell her out again for some cash. She probably realized what he did AGAIN, and hopefully is going to finally rid herself of his sociopathic excuse for a father. He's got a very unhealthy obsession with Lindsay and it's just not normal to inflict oneself on a woman who is desperately trying to take control of her life back. Mike believes he's owed money by virtue of just being her father. He's s***.

Kathy

She was probably getting high when Michael came by.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments