Oksana Makes Domestic Violence Case Against Mel

11/13/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the declaration Oksana Grigorieva wrote that created a nuclear custody war between herself and Mel Gibson ... alleging "verbal and physical abuse, threats to kill and extraordinary anger problems."

1112_oksana-mel-declarations-launch-ex

According to the declaration, filed with the court on June 21 in support of a motion for a protective order, Oksana alleged several instances in which she claims Mel was physically abusive -- the biggest being January 6, 2010.

Oksana claims in a fit of jealousy, Mel called her a "whore," "C**t" and a "f**king C**t" as he stormed around his Malibu house.  Oksana says she tried to leave the house, when Mel "raised his hand and took a closed fist punch to my mouth.  He then punched me on the left side of my head, near the temple area.  The force of [Mel's] punches threw me and LUCIA back on the bed.  As LUCIA and I laid on the bed ... [Mel] with his two hands tried to strangle me, and proceeded to choke me with his right forearm to my neck."

Oksana claims Mel's "second fist blow that went across my face also glanced across LUCIA's chin, and there was blood on both of us."

Oksana then claims Mel threatened her with a gun, as we've previously reported.

But Oksana alleges other abusive behavior at other times -- claiming Mel would call her a "Gold digger," "Weak c**t," "F**king bitch," "Ingrate bitch" and "whore."

She claims in November, 2009, Mel was "literally frothing at the mouth and his saliva got all over my face," one time slamming a chair against a glass door and breaking it.

On another occasion, Oksana claims Mel "started chest butting me into a corner, all while I was still holding LUCIA."  She also alleges Mel would push her.

Oksana says during a phone call on February 18, Mel said he would never cop to striking Oksana.  She claims he said, "I will f**king deny it and I will say that your f**king son is a c**t liar too.  So listen bitch you will f**king straighten up or I will f**king destroy you."

We've also included in the documents, declarations from Oksana's mother, as well as her facialist, Mady Shany, who claims 6 days after the January 6 blowout, Oksana came to her for a facial.  Shany claims she observed "scratches and bruises around her eyes and on her forehead."

kelly

I don't believe Mel did what she said he did. She lies when the truth would save her. But.....what ever he calls her or says about her is true.

kelly80

pkayh

Everytime I read about this "alleged" abuse I have the urge to say "liar, liar, pants on fire". Juvenile, huh?

middleagedcrazy

Good morning Kelly80!

The timeline is interesting, especially with the allegations that were already out in the gossip sheets about the window, etc.

My opinion is that she was trying to get out of previous agreements, with those sticky little confidentiality clauses, and somebody told her to use the domestic violence allegation.

I am pretty sure the piano player has been using the tactic 'you are crazy and need medications' during all of 2009 when she used the baby scam to get her retirement. Not a man in the world would be happy.

Tee hee

kelly

Good morning MAC! I think she is trying anything to get out of all of the agreements she signed. Her running off at the mouth has messed her up with her lies.

kelly80

KM

MAC

I found it interesting how Ox claims she was affraid of the "man" in her home when Mel came over....that is just so telling...and Jimmy, wonder how Jimmy likes being portrayed as a WIMP who ran out to hide with a 13 year old .... if nothing was up between them why hide Jimmy?

middleagedcrazy

I am going to go look for my old timeline and scenario -- it still holds up even with the new do***ents, especially the agreements that were published. This stuff is nothing new.

One thing I want to keep emphasizing is that pediatricians are trained to look for signs of stress or abuse in the mother as well as the child. So many well-publicized cases of postpartum problems have made that training as absolute as required reporting of abuse.

Tee hee

Tellthetruth59

Good morning Kelly80!

Tee hee

Posted at 5:38 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by middleagedcrazy
-----------------------------

It was either Eric George or Gloria Allred that told her to use DV. I wonder which one?

I think Herzog is leaking this stuff too. Yesterday I thought it was both parties in the courtcase but now I'm leaning toward Herzog.

Tellthetruth59

We've also included in the do***ents, declarations from Oksana's mother, as well as her facialist, Mady Shany, who claims 6 days after the January 6 blowout, Oksana came to her for a facial. Shany claims she observed "scratches and bruises around her eyes and on her forehead."

MS. SHANY "IS NOT" A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL!!! FURTHERMORE, WHY HASN'T ANYONE WHO IS DO***ENTED THE SO CALLED INJURIES THAT SHE DESCRIBED??? AS FAR AS MS. SHANY KNOWS, WHAT SHE OBSERVED COULD HAVE BEEN "SELF INFLICTED" BY "OLE GREEDY" HERSELF!!!

Posted at 2:38 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Sincerity

----------------------------------------

The bruising and scratching is consistent with Mel's story too - didn't he claim she was throwing herself to the ground and into the bushes and trees? How come Mady didn't notice Ox's missing veneers or comment on those?

middleagedcrazy

New Ruth Houston article regarding child support:

BTW, I really think all the stuff came from Herzog over the past few months. When did Horowitz and Garbus start? The leaks became a flood then.

Tee hee

KM

GA told her to claim DV...she had to in order to explain the tapes .... EG negotiated a fair deal for her with snippets of racial rants, not DV... I wonder though, EG must have known she had to have DV in order to have the tapes...she must have played them and was told they are of no use because she was in no danger...that is when GA taught her how to cover her tracks...and wow LB, who is still on the case..he he has not been seen, must have gotten all of mommies files....phew

pkayh

How can a punch (with a fist) leave scratches?

middleagedcrazy

Found this from from a while ago. Everybody please feel free to add in stuff.

So far to date these are my impressions and rough timeline of so-called relationship between Mr. Mel and the piano player:

Meeting: whether call from a contact that he was in trailer and wanted company or at Russian lounge - probably summer 2008

Relationship: we know what the piano player wanted. As for Mr. Mel, she was 'classy' 'well-educated' 'talented' and he thought she was more of an equal than the usual mid-life blond 20-something bimbo.

As 'relationship' progresses, he tries to 'clean her up' and give her opportunities. Mr. Mel is not as invested in their relationship as the piano player and is a very busy man. The piano player gets pregnant and starts the 'fantasy romance.'

Mr. Mel 'mans up' and takes responsibility for child. Somehow discovers some of her past, most likely through accountants when bills start coming in and probably friends informing him she is not quite what she appears. Mrs. Robyn files for divorce. Again, he is not invested too heavily in relationship so lets some things go --

Protracted breakup: Probably really final throes of any relationship go down the tubes in summer of 2009. Odd and inexplicable marriage and wild settlement figures and rumors start appearing in gossip sites. Mr. Mel realizes that he can't 'clean her up' and starts withdrawing.

Winter 2009: Mr. Mel trying to be fair and generous but very busy and too busy for the piano player and the piano player starts taping and the 'gaslighting' and other manipulation techniques.

January-February 2010: It is all over but the shouting. Tries to give the piano player a 'good send-off' and again, tries to 'clean her up' with both parties saving face.

The rest is very public and I really think the tapes were initially for the Russian market, not for US consumption.

Let me know what you think.

Posted at 1:03 PM on Aug 28, 2010 by middleagedcrazy

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 6:13 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by KM
-------------------

As much as I would love it to be Allred that told her to claim DV, I'm leaning toward George. He took a month long vacation to Europe when all hell broke loose, was reluctant to be interviewed by LE and then came back and had that pissing contest/letter published to Horoputz - who BTW, seemed awfully cavalier in his response.

Danielle

WOW if you did not already know what we know that could almost sound believeable. But, we know it is not. I love how this contradicts her People Interview where she said they ran to the police barefoot, here she says they didn't go to the Police. She has time to discuss his opulent, according to her, lifestyle where he treats his children with unlimited cash to set her stage while complaining about supposed domestic abuse - Yeah Right! This isn't about money though.

I had something all typed out here and accidently lsot it when I reopened the affadvit - peeve me off. Let me try again.

She perjurers herself when she says there is no custody agreement. Then somehow during all the confusion on January 6 with all the yelling, screaming and froathing at the mouth, hurrying the babysitter out, while keeping her children close to her, she takes time to put on her pajamas? What? That must have been hard since according to her Mel was slamming things, chest butting her, pushing her on the bed, strangling her, and so on, and the whole time she was holding the baby. Yes, a sane person would find time to change into pajamas while this was happening. When and where was all the hiding under the bed?

Then there is her mother's declaration about the broken glass at the "Mansion." I tell you Mel must live in a Harry Potter type "Mansion" and his son William must have one of those time necklaces like Hermione because according to the mother the guest suite is on the other side of the house downstairs in the HUGE "Mansion," but then as you read guest suite moves to being next to the Master Suite, while Oksana says William is downstairs with the mother, then the mother says she had to go upstairs because of the noise and yelling and saw William upstairs and urged him to stop Mel. Then suddenly William is back downstairs but supposedly the violence continued according to Oksana in the guest suite, while according ot the mother in the master suite, and we hear no more of William. And no where does it say the mother or Sacha (who is not even mentioned in any declaration in this issue)saw the glass being broken as Oksana has been telling us in the past few months.

Then there is a the facilist who has known Oksana for 14 years? Is she telling us Oks has been living in the USA for 14 years? Supposedly sees such major bruises on Oksana on Jan 12, six days after the alleged punching that she is sure the day after it happened they were horrible, yet as we now know the real Pediatrican saw nothing.

I still find it odd that the seein gof the real Pediatrician is mentioned no where. I think Oksana's fall down will be based on the dates she alleges abuse, I bet in May when she was making this all up she forgot she went to see about the herniated belly button.

All in all this sounds this doc has a lot of lawyer speak, and sounds like it was stolen from a DV site. Also, Oks is always saying they were together three years, but it seems she is counting the year she says he pursued him, and then she says for two years but that for 1.5 years it was bad, wouldn't that be about the time she told him she was pregnant?

At one point she says she thinks he should have monitored visitation, then as we move into the do***ent, she says he should have no visitation.

The part about the telephone call night in February, supposedly when she talked to her mother she was crying and shaky in her voice, but we heard a bit of her in the tapes and there is not sign of her crying or being shaky. All of us women know, you don't get over that or stop showing signs of the crying and shaky voice in a matter of minutes. If she had of been crying with a shaky voice we would have heard it or its aftermath in her voice in the tidbits she let on the edited tapes.

I think it is horrible all these docs are being released. I wonder if they are coming from Lisa Bloom's office.

CW

"Mel called her a "whore," "C**t" and a "f**king C**t" " (So what, when is it a crime to call a spade a spade)
Oksana says she tried to leave the house, when Mel "raised his hand and took a closed fist punch to my mouth. (He obviously didn't hit you hard enough, you need a reason to get those lips fixed anyway)

He then punched me on the left side of my head, near the temple area.

Okskanka I don't think there's a shortage of men and women across this country who aren't silently wishing they could say and do these things to you. Go home already.......