NKOTB vs. BSB

Who'd You Rather?

11/14/2010 5:25 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Boy bands of yore New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys are joining forces to pay their bills go on tour together.

1112_nkotb_bsb_rather
Question is ...

Celebrities Suck

and BSB also need a new group name maybe BSM=Back Street Men? Just saying!

Adawg

First of all TMZ they aren't going on tour to pay their bills. They have been touring separately for quite some time now. They don't need the money believe me. They each are smart business owners,actors and all around good people. Maybe do some fact checking before you post nonsense. Secondly for the commentators, if you ever went to a concert or have parties with these guys, you would think differently. Anyhow, I voted for NKOTB, because they have always been my favorite, especially Donnie YUM!

Hazel

I am a fan of both like a lot of the fans are so why try and start trouble between fans with a stupid poll like this.
Celebrities suck FYI loser, NKOTB usually go by The Block so don't make comments unless u know the truth. I guess all u non-believers are just jealous that u don't have the talent, looks, money, fame or fans like they do.
The only girly-man i see here is u Disturbed.

Trust TMZ to have a stupid poll like this.

Hoping the NKOTBSB tour comes to Australia after all er got screwed over by NKOTB last year.

Twilight

Excuse me. Since when is "paying your bills" a dirty word? Isn't that what every one of us is supposed to do? Good for them, and honestly? I'm TOTALLY getting the girls together for this one!

Lara

BACKSTREET BOYS FOREVER, BABY!!

Zulleiry

Agree with most of you ADAWG more than anybody. I loved BSB since I was a teen. But NKOTB before them. Also I've been to two NKOTB concerts and had the best of time. People like to talk a lot of ca ca but they should give it a chance and then talk. That's how my sister was with NKOTB and now she doesn't want to miss a concert.

Anonymous

I don't like NKOTB. I don't like the BackStreet Boys. I don't like N'Sync. I don't like O-Town. I don't like 98 Degrees. I don't like Justin Timberlake. I listen to Led-Zeppelin,Aerosmith,KISS,AC/DC,Ted Nugent,Damn Yankees,Styx,Night Ranger,Ozzy Osbourne,Black Sabbath,Judas Priest,Iron Maiden,Def Leppard,Van Halen,David Lee Roth,Sammy Hagar,Chickenfoot,Whitesnake,Deep Purple,Bad Company,Motley Crue,Ratt,Guns N' Roses,Poison,Tesla,Faster *****cat,Cinderella,Bon Jovi,the Scorpions,Twisted Sister,Quiet Riot,Skid Row,Metallica,Megadeth,Anthrax,Slayer,Alice Cooper,Rob Zombie,Rainbow,Heaven and Hell,Ronnie James Dio,Venom,Helloween,Exodus,Queensryche,Queen,the Rolling Stones,the Who,Lynryd Skynryd,Molly Hachet,38.Special,Kid Rock,Limp Bizkit,Linkin Park,Rob Halford,Great White,Kix,Blue Oyster Cult,the Cult. AndI listen to Hip-hop/Rap music too. From George William Gockel

BSB4Life

Hey anonymous, then why did you come to this page? Seems like you did like them if you wasted your time coming here. =) Oh and TMZ whoever wrote this article is clearly jealous of the 9 attractive millionaires he's talking about. GET A REAL JOB. IDIOTS.

B

I love me some Brian Littrell............ he's awesome.

ajah

Backstreet Boys forever!!!

B

**K*T*B*P*A**

Dalina

NKOTB!!!! What a fun time I use to have!! Chasing them all over Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri and Nebraska!!! People need to google each one of them!! They still making money!! And as for Marky Mark, hes made more then them all put together!!!Donnie Wahlberg still sexy!!!

JEN

NKOTB ARE THE FATHER OF ALL BOYBANDS!! I LOVE NKOTB 4 LIFE!!!

DreamerXO

Seriously?? Some of the comments on here are really are uncalled for! I like both bands, I prefer NKOTB, but I listened to BSB also. I hope the fans can get along at these concerts cuz its happening! This is a smart move on both bands parts! Trust me if you are not a NKOTB fan u will love them after the show, they are not old and put on quite a good show! I've been to 10 NKOTB concerts in the last 2 years, and I am going to NY for the NKOTBSB tour! See ya there girls!

Eden

I voted NKOTB, because I have liked them longer, but I used to listen to BSB too. I was in NY at Radio City when these 2 bands first were on stage together, and the crowd response was amazing! I have never experienced anything like that before! I think this joint tour was a very smart move for both bands, now only if all the fans can get along.. I have been to 7 NKOTB shows, and they never disappoint, and from watching youtube videos of the BSB concerts, I can tell this is going to be one great combination!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments