Lindsay Lohan -- Back to Work

11/14/2010 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It may be Sunday, but it's a work day for Lindsay Lohan -- she's getting set to do a fashion shoot this afternoon ... TMZ has learned.

1114_lindsay_lohan_kira_tmz_ex
As we first reported, Lindsay has the blessing of Betty Ford to do a one-day photo shoot. Sources tell us that shoot will go down today ... not too far from the Betty Ford Center.

We're told the shoot is for a Russian-based clothing line called Kira Plastinina and we've been told the pics will end up in a major magazine.

Sources tell us Lindsay will get paid for the gig, though it is unclear how much.

Pinky

Hope Kira sends the money directly to Betty.

Bubbles The Chimp

I hope LiLoser does some cocaine on her way to the shoot.

darkrage6

Glad to she's getting back to work.

darkrage6

Bubbles-I hope you jump off a REALLY tall building!

Phreaky

So ridiculous. She has done more photo shoots in the last two years than Elizabeth Taylor has done her entire life, and half of them were for absolutely no reason. No one will hire her for a film, no one else will hire her to do a fashion line after her disaster at Ungaro, no one wants to see or hear about her unless its about her OD'ing. Why on Earth would a clothing company think it's a good idea for her to model their clothes?
Whoever is paying her to for this is throwing money away.

Nicole

Good for her as she is stuck there until Jan 3rd so she may as well try and do the best she can with her situation.

Simone

I guess she is a model now

alt708

Not to nitpick.. but its spelt, Kira Plastinina

Bubbles The Chimp

#4: How the hell am I going to do that in this zoo cage. But I will hang to the top of it and jump off for you. That is always fun.

what a mess

Funny how her dad was around for a few days and now she's back to work....my guess is SOMEONE asked his lover....er ah daughter for some money

darkrage6

Disturbed:seriously, just go f*cking kill yourself already! Cause BOBODY gives a sh*t about you or what you have to say.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Of course she'll get paid. This bitch doesn't do anything for free. She sued eTrade for millions for putting a baby in a commercial for God's sake!

darkrage6

Bubbles-Or better yet you could just hang yourself and do the world a favor!

stef

I can't wait til she ODs...then we'll never have to hear about her again.

andy

How come, whenever I call Lindsay's rep, suggesting that I would like to pay her to take a few "special" pictures, my calls are never returned??? Just curious . . .

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments